Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Mango Widow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 07:33 AM

Default Mango x Widow

Hey guys, sorry I dont post much, but I'm a busy busy fella most of the time. I had to pop on and post some shots of these plants though, i love the way these look and they smell beautiful already.
1:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mw1.1.jpg (802.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg mw1.2.jpg (737.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 06-03-2008, 07:35 AM

heres number 2:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mw3.1.jpg (714.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg mw3.2.jpg (733.8 KB, 16 views)
Old 06-03-2008, 07:36 AM

And heres 3:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mw5.1.jpg (672.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg mw5.2.jpg (640.0 KB, 21 views)
Old 08-03-2008, 03:14 AM
barletta

Are you flowering these, Bigs?
Old 08-03-2008, 05:08 AM
SativaFan

Big Buddy!

Now THOSE are some beautiful plants. God, I love it when I see a plant like yours. That green is soooo nice.

Yeah, same Question, what stage they at?
And, if I may ask...What are you growing in? What nutes?

Thanks, and those are just gorgeous plants!

SativaFan
Old 08-03-2008, 04:04 PM

BigBuddy

Beautiful looking plants indeed. They seem to be in good hands. cant wait to see them bloom.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:15 AM

Well guys, I'm extremely sad to say, they really didnt go anywhere, I guess the part in the add of you may have to search for the right one is true. At 6 weeks the buds were tiny and showed little to no trichs. Now before anyone says anything bad, shanti is my favorite breeder, so not knocking him at all, and I'm now growing the as x ah and the last of my ssh beans were just planted. Sometimes you just dont get the right ones though, happens to the best of en, got 12 seeds left to try, and i will, but damn I wanted those to work out so bad.
I'll post some shots of the as x ah, in a couple days and show how those are doing.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:39 AM
Scorpion

six weeks is about 3-6 weeks early?
the mango widow i did flowered for 90 days ...12/12 from seed
those plants looked great in your pictures,Im sorry they did not work out.
its a very tasty smoke,when grown to its potential.

s
Old 08-24-2008, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Buddy View Post
Well guys, I'm extremely sad to say, they really didnt go anywhere, I guess the part in the add of you may have to search for the right one is true. At 6 weeks the buds were tiny and showed little to no trichs. Now before anyone says anything bad, shanti is my favorite breeder, so not knocking him at all, and I'm now growing the as x ah and the last of my ssh beans were just planted. Sometimes you just dont get the right ones though, happens to the best of en, got 12 seeds left to try, and i will, but damn I wanted those to work out so bad.
I'll post some shots of the as x ah, in a couple days and show how those are doing.
i've been working alot with the MangoWidow lately myself and the genetics are so diverse the possibilities are endless...i had about 14 plants (3girls) which are just beginning flowering and each plant is very unique...one is as dense as Shark Shock, one is very stretchy with 6in. internode space and the last is one single bud that quadrupled on me after only 14days of 12/12...knowing Shanti's work we'll almost always find something worth the wait so just keep up the TLC and continue the MangoWid search...i've begun the search myself and have found this strain requires some SERIOUS patience regarding selection BUT with all things in life the BEST things come through a great deal of work and patience...with that in mind MangoWid is sure to be a winner, all the best in your search
C-101
Old 08-25-2008, 06:23 PM
barletta

curious - Keep an eye on that single cola MW. I have 1 (I think), and it is STRONG, HEAVY meds. I know that you like em heavy, lol. Is gonna go 10+, but heavy bud and high. Most KO weed that I've smoked/grown in a while.

I get 'cluster' headaches in the fall, and Ima sit on ~ a zip of this bud to help me through. If the OD finishes (~40deg n), I will have more than a zip....