Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Grow information > 14. Indoor > Grow room

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 01:37 PM

no. i did that. i actualy read the instuctions....lol
its all up and done except for lights and venting
Old 10-15-2010, 12:03 AM

man im way behind here on updates for this and my journals. ill try n get cought up at latest by the weekend, kinda busst duringt he week. tent is all done and flower room is done till end of the month again when ill be adding more to it. ill be dropping about 1k a month into what i do here and have axcess to about nay product on the market, should be good once im done.
there is new vids on the youtube deal i have to of the tent build. and how the flower room looks now
Old 10-15-2010, 06:53 AM

looking forward to the updates

Its Nice To Be Important.. But Its More Important To Be Nice..
Old 10-15-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A View Post
no. i did that. i actualy read the instuctions....lol
its all up and done except for lights and venting
Good Day, Eh G.A
I'm Sure You Did A Grand Job Using Your CANDU Spirit
The Reason I Mentioned The Final Part Of Assembling A Budget Copy Of A Homebox Clone /Copy . It Is Normally Best Done By Two People , But With Patience it Can Be Done WITHOUT Tearing Any Of The Stitching.
I Tore My First Tent ( A Homebox Original 1mx1m ) And During A Three Day Stint With The Guys From Homebox At A Hydro Expo In Telford In 2007 I Was Shown The Correct Way.
Nowadays , Of Course They Probably Have A You Tube Tutorial To Help Erect Tents .
I'm Familiar With The P.V.C Sunhuts Sold In North America Which Sparked The P.V.C Outgassing Which Killed The Plants And Resulted In A Recall .
I Notice You Have The Safe P.U- Mylar Version
The Other Thing That Sometimes Irked Me About The Tall 1- 1.2 Metre Wide Versions Was The Tendency Of The Walls To Billow Inwards. I'm Sure A Screen Would Rectify This Problem ( Even A Shelf /Screen That Fits Between The Two Uprights , With Or Without The Mesh )
My Progression From Tent To Tent Frame And Solid Acoustic Sheet ( Celotex ) Lined With Mylar To Marine Ply -Celotex- Mylar Has Been A Costly Experience ( My DIY Skills Are Pathetic , At Least )
Having Used Two 600 HPS' In The 1.2 Metre Growtent On Many Occasions ( Using A RVK 150 A1- Lti - Systemaire 6" Extraction Fan And RVK 125 Intake
It Worked A Treat
Having No Vegetation Room ( I've Been Growing 12/12 From Seed ) I'm Contemplating The 0.75 Metre X 2 Metre High With Separating Shelf So I Can Have Mother And Child
No Question Growtents Are Handy And I'll Always Acknowledge Denis Saureman , Its Inventor And Owner Of Eastside Impex , Germany Which Produces Them. http://www.homebox.net
I'm Not Too Keen On The Budbox So Will Probably Buy The Homebox
My Dream Grow Tent ( Aside From A Original Felt Lined Mongolian Yurt ) Would Have To Be One Of These Pro Series Linkabule Modules Made By Secret Jardin http://www.secretjardin.com
Biggest Dissappointment In Growtents Had To Go To The GHE Versions ; I Have Thicker Rain Coats !!
In Closing ( Do Excuse Me , I'm Pleasantly High And Full Of Gusto ) I Must Say How Convenient Growtents Are .
The Two Tent ( Using One Ballast Which Powers Lights In Both Tents Using A Flip Flop And Artificial Lung Between Tents Is A Technique Many Enterprising British Columbians Are Using Now Can Be Found By Digging Thru " Ask Erik " Articles @ http://www.maximum-yield.ca

Great Thread Btw ; I Love Following Progression
Are You Going To Name It The Fenix 3
Right, Back To The Volcano I Go
JKP
Old 10-15-2010, 11:50 AM

wow dood...most them names of brands and stuff ive never even seen here. nor heard of.
that bad gas...lol..sory....was fixed years ago. and if the walls suck in then the exhaust fan is to muich for the room size or needed an intake fan as well to help it....or speed controler as i use here. i dont like the mylar as its useless agaisnt I.R and most i see as soon as we get it wet you can see right through it...the ones ive seen do anywys. the silver light tight i sue is from what we have been told the only one on the market that will stop the I.R. not to big a deal to me as far as cops go as im federaly legal but now thgose guns are available to the public so i dont any more guns in my life for being robbed.
my main reason i used a tent this time is cause im just tired of building and having to run around buyin wood to frame my own and then with a move to a new location this is so much easier for me. yes it did say this is a 2 man job but im stuborn and did it on my own. i am a slight bit taller than most so pulling the body of the tent over the top was easiest part of it. harderst was my boo boo of thge floor. and if done right dont need 2 guys for that.
yes most guys i talked to have ripped thier tents as well....i feel blessed to not have ripped mine and for doing it wrong. maybe thats the key to not...dont read the how to....lol

ill be ruinning a quantum ballst in this tent to veg and will use the 400 watt setting on it.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:52 PM

Lightbulb I.R Signatures

I See
Have You Contemplated Using These For Eliminating IR Signatures ?
We Cannot Get Them Over Here , But Icebox Sell Them In The U.S And Canada
JKP
Old 10-15-2010, 11:45 PM

nope., wouldnt want to use one either. nothing blocking the rest of the room for IR now, only the top of the hood. the rest of the room needs to be fully covered to block it. so all thyey do is block the hoods. and im sure a 2x2 piece of this light tight is way cheper than buying one of them blankets
Old 11-04-2010, 02:35 PM

well ive got more equipment and have been adding them over the past 2 days now. more lights an bigger filter and finishing the light tight, and more for the veg tent.
ill update pic later on...
Old 11-07-2010, 05:47 PM

ok now im feelin a bit healtheir ill get this finsihed up for the most part.

intake venting......hose has holes all along it and sealed on end.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:22 AM

Default Auto extinguisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.A View Post
I use the same auto fire extinguishers in my garden. Mine cost $65 shipping included. At that price it's stupid to not invest in at least one of them.