LB's 2021 Summer Grow Pictorial

Well done Longball. Spidermites are the devil. Will try the isopropyl and water next time I need to perform a blitz. Those pots are popular with commercial growers. Do they help with the plants not getting as root bound do you think? They would not get as hot as a traditional black pot outside either.

@crazyhorse73 said: "Well done Longball. Spidermites are the devil. Will try the isopropyl and water next time I need to perform a blitz. Those pots are popular with commercial growers. Do they help with the plants not getting as root bound do you think? They would not get as hot as a traditional black pot outside either."

Thanks, crazyhorse73. Last year was first time using the air pots. After the season I opened the pots to see the root structure. Not root bound in the sense of the roots circling around the pot but I found it odd that there was no soil left in the pot! Just a big root ball! No wonder I had to water and feed the plants 3 times a day!?. They are all I used this year. Last year I tried air pots and cloth pots. Liked the air pots better. Both types worked fine though.08_16_20_p1030520_xcMlaM.jpg

Longball

@Cannalicous said: "Now which one is the most sexy? Sexyness all over the place..."

The one to my left in the picture, Northern Lights. She was one hot tamale! Very easily multi-orgasmic! Have let people sample her and now everyone wants a piece of her! But, no, no, no, she's all mine! She's a keeper. :love: Wish I had taken some clones of her!
Webp.net-compress-image(8).jpg

Longball

Harvest Festival

In Motherland is custom to celebrate taking in of crops with the family, the friends, the musics, the weed, the wines, the foods, and of course, the lovely Autoflower Girls 😊
Thanks to the ultimate sacrifice of Hero of the Motherland - Luca Longballs - you can see the roads are free of chickens and there is much rejoicing!
GP1.jpg

Here, feedback without repression is encouraged. Soon, whole world knows of freedoms we enjoy here.
GP2.jpg

Multi-channel taping of all shows. Shows are mixed down, files are converted(MP3/FLAC/WAV/etc), show is uploaded to archive.org for free download to world. Free is favorite 4 letter 'F' word in Motherland!
GP3.jpg

Before the show, the guitar pinky's are told they are to be used today or @n2ishun will come with big 'Jim Booyah' knife and chop off guitar pinky's and wave to the face. This is the big guitar pinky insult. With terror of the eyes the guitar pinky's are moving with extreme hybrid vigor! Wait! Who just asked if I have been dipping into n2ishun's stash again! No Autoflowers for you, comrade!
GP4.jpg

Was looking for picture of Autoflower Girls when, whoosh, the big smile is in the picture! WTF? Does anyone know this smile? Escape from gulag maybe? Hey! Across the street! Behind the tree wearing a green shirt. Is that n2ishunovich?
GP5.jpg

Can you spot the Autoflower Girl? Is like finding Waldo! To her left is the regular hausfrau. In Motherland is saying, 'If it cannot be unseen, you must take another drink!'.
Webp.net-compress-image(12).jpg

With J-Dogg, the bass has the broken foot. The roadie, Longball, is with the broken wrist. The band, Glass Pony, is with the song, 'St. James Infirmary'. Much irony to be found. Keep those guitar pinky's moving guys! You too, J-Dogg!

GP7.jpg

Webp.net-compress-image(13).jpg

Glass Pony Official Music Video released last night. Filmed across the street from house. Can easily be found on Glass Pony Facebook page or Glass Pony YouTube channel.

That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by! Next season will be Medicine Man, CBD Shark Shock, and a bunch of MNS stuff mated up with this male G13 x Afghan Skunk! And a few surprises, I'm sure! 😉
G13 .jpg

Longball

Last edited:
Good question, musashi! Glad you asked! My neighbor has been doing it. He has a new John Deere tractor. Takes him about 20 minutes. Me? 3 hours with push mower. Will leave cast on til mowing is over ;) Funny thing - when word got out about my wrist I could not believe how many calls and texts were about 'do you need your lawn mowed?'. Damn nice folks around these parts. I'm still the 'new' guy in town so that was very nice!:love:

Longball

Hello @BuzzardsBay! :)

They all seemed to smell pretty good. Either the Star Dawg or Rosetta Stone smelled the best. I forget. One of the two Master Kush x Skunk smelled like blueberries, that was nice, the other one did not. With a couple sinus surgeries, many plant allergies, and 7 broken noses, I'm not one to give much of an aroma report. I would love to be able to smell a girls locker room again someday. Sounds wonderful!

Because of the sinus problems, I've always had to use the 'smoke test' rather than the 'aroma test' to determine how good something is.

How did your garden turn out? Interested in your Early Queen. Mine were all males.

Longball

@crazyhorse73 asked: " Those pots are popular with commercial growers. Do they help with the plants not getting as root bound do you think?"

So far, for me, they have worked better than other containers that I have used. They are very light and that works great for me as I have to container grow and move the plants a couple times a day to get the sun. I have grown 7 foot plants in these 5 gal containers. Bigger containers would produce bigger plants! The 7 foot plants in 5 gal containers seemed to have no soil left after I opened them at end of season. Roots were fine but bigger container might of been better. But then I would not be able to move them so Catch-22 there.

Here is the root structure of a 5 foot MNS Master Kush x Skunk plant grown in a 5 gal air pot. Roots are fine, maybe a little root bound at the end cap. Nothing a couple holes in the end cap would not cure.
R1.jpg

Not an expert but roots seem fine and healthy to me. Can any knowledgeable folks see something that I am missing?
R 2.jpg

Plants were cut about 10 days ago so soil is dry and roots are aging.

Longball

@crazyhorse73 asked: " Those pots are popular with commercial growers. Do they help with the plants not getting as root bound do you think?"

So far, for me, they have worked better than other containers that I have used. They are very light and that works great for me as I have to container grow and move the plants a couple times a day to get the sun. I have grown 7 foot plants in these 5 gal containers. Bigger containers would produce bigger plants! The 7 foot plants in 5 gal containers seemed to have no soil left after I opened them at end of season. Roots were fine but bigger container might of been better. But then I would not be able to move them so Catch-22 there.

Here is the root structure of a 5 foot MNS Master Kush x Skunk plant grown in a 5 gal air pot. Roots are fine, maybe a little root bound at the end cap. Nothing a couple holes in the end cap would not cure.
View attachment 55268

Not an expert but roots seem fine and healthy to me. Can any knowledgeable folks see something that I am missing?
View attachment 55269

Plants were cut about 10 days ago so soil is dry and roots are aging.

Longball
I once worked in an advanced tree nursery and they used the same material.
They didn't use bottoms though, they were just sitting on weed mat.
Certainly stops the roots circling like they do in traditional pots and I imagine it has to let more air into the root zone.
Thanks for the reply
✌

Harvest Festival

In Motherland is custom to celebrate taking in of crops with the family, the friends, the musics, the weed, the wines, the foods, and of course, the lovely Autoflower Girls 😊
Thanks to the ultimate sacrifice of Hero of the Motherland - Luca Longballs - you can see the roads are free of chickens and there is much rejoicing!
View attachment 54901

Here, feedback without repression is encouraged. Soon, whole world knows of freedoms we enjoy here.
View attachment 54902

Multi-channel taping of all shows. Shows are mixed down, files are converted(MP3/FLAC/WAV/etc), show is uploaded to archive.org for free download to world. Free is favorite 4 letter 'F' word in Motherland!
View attachment 54903

Before the show, the guitar pinky's are told they are to be used today or @n2ishun will come with big 'Jim Booyah' knife and chop off guitar pinky's and wave to the face. This is the big guitar pinky insult. With terror of the eyes the guitar pinky's are moving with extreme hybrid vigor! Wait! Who just asked if I have been dipping into n2ishun's stash again! No Autoflowers for you, comrade!
View attachment 54904

Was looking for picture of Autoflower Girls when, whoosh, the big smile is in the picture! WTF? Does anyone know this smile? Escape from gulag maybe? Hey! Across the street! Behind the tree wearing a green shirt. Is that n2ishunovich?
View attachment 54905

Can you spot the Autoflower Girl? Is like finding Waldo! To her left is the regular hausfrau. In Motherland is saying, 'If it cannot be unseen, you must take another drink!'.
View attachment 54906

With J-Dogg, the bass has the broken foot. The roadie, Longball, is with the broken wrist. The band, Glass Pony, is with the song, 'St. James Infirmary'. Much irony to be found. Keep those guitar pinky's moving guys! You too, J-Dogg!

View attachment 54907

View attachment 54908

Glass Pony Official Music Video released last night. Filmed across the street from house. Can easily be found on Glass Pony Facebook page or Glass Pony YouTube channel.

That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by! Next season will be Medicine Man, CBD Shark Shock, and a bunch of MNS stuff mated up with this male G13 x Afghan Skunk! And a few surprises, I'm sure! 😉
View attachment 54912

Longball
Nice plant!

Harvest Festival

View attachment 54901

View attachment 54902

View attachment 54903

View attachment 54904

View attachment 54905

View attachment 54906

View attachment 54907

View attachment 54908

View attachment 54912

Longball
Nice job great season!

@Shrimp&Grits said: "great looking party my man. Cheers to a short rest after a long season haha"

Hello Shrimp&Grits! :)

Great to hear from you!!! How did your garden go this year in your new place. Looking good last time you posted up pictures! :)

S&G: What’s the goal for next year?

Next year will be Medicine Man, CDB Shark Shock, and the 4 MNS strains I mated with a G13 x Afghan Skunk. Looking forward to my best growing season ever!!

S&G: "Tell the Mrs and fam I says hello."

Which one? ;) Been seeing a lot of Autoflower Girl Sue lately so I will tell her you said Hello! :) Not sure she is really a Autoflower Girl though as somehow she talks me in to putting the seeds in water, planting them, watering them, etc. Seems all she does is take the jars when they are finished! For some reason she drives me wild and I am glad to do it! :unsure:

Autoflower Girl Sue driving me wild! ;)
Me.JPG

Autoflower Girl Sue. Not sure what it is about her but she can damn near talk me into anything!
Sue 2.jpg

Autoflower Girl Sue grows some nice Autoflower Bud!
Auto Flower 2.jpg

Longball

Super season, good buddy. Gotta love those ladies.

My Early Skunk was a total loss to mold by Oct 23rd. Still needed 2 weeks to finish. Thinking of taking either EQ or ES to F2 to make chasing the Early phenos easier.
My OD was experimental at best this year. Testing which spots are gonna get enough sun in the fall as the sun plummets to finish up plants properly. Mediocre results from the 3 spots.
On some better news, a good friend has a nice little plot of land in a really sunny fertile valley, he stopped smoking herb tho, just gotta convince him to let me borrow a small spot of earth for the cause.
All the best next. Always a pleasure

Back