my 2021 outdoor season

that rainning a lot i have mold on the bubba kush and bruce banner :mad: too much big bud

the chocolute clone is fuck up a little root but like dry that will not survived

i have take 3 clones of it to day (maybe too late) and i will try to reverse after i really want this fucking strain the mutant clone is ok but i dont care it the plant to long little buds and a lot of brown stain on the leave i rejetcted it

for the bruce banner the number 2 is amazing but is the only one who not take i had restart clones 1 weeks ago
the 3 plant look very amazing but the number 2 is above

the skunk haze i try to clone it no thinking be interesing at start but finaly that look awesone smoke if that not work maybe try to reverse it
i have an idea of cross with her

all the number 2 are the best :) choco 2 banner 2 and skunk haze 2

for the g13 afghsk

i have reject the number 4 not big bud enought more slow ect ...

i thinking at start keep the number 2 also but the 1 look great too and the 3 not bad i have keep a clone of the 3 plants

the agent orange i keep only a clone of 2 and 4 but i have already smell this king of odor on devil and orange hill special

is more orange blossom than an orange

i will have to cut early a lots strains i am attack by the mold

they annonced the end of the rain tomorrow and a dry weather until saturday

mold on bruce banner bubba kush g13afgh tropico ect...

the summer finish like it start with rain

the rising is automatic it's the only advantage

i will have to cut early a lots strains i am attack by the mold

they annonced the end of the rain tomorrow and a dry weather until saturday

mold on bruce banner bubba kush g13afgh tropico ect...

the summer finish like it start with rain

the rising is automatic it's the only advantage
What about cutting only the branches affected by mold? Is that possible?

What about cutting only the branches affected by mold? Is that possible?

it would be complicated because there are molds which are a little hidden and spread all over the plants
last year I had a hard time to dry. the heads appear clean but in fact inside it's rotten
bruce banner and the bubba kush will be cut on friday
I will push them to the maximum and if the rot appears I cut

i come back from the garden the central bud of the bruce banner (s) are compromised chocolute are suffer too

i will losse some buds

Last edited:
finaly i cut the 3 bruce banner the chocolute and all the bubba kush to much impacted
i see the first mould on the early skunk haze
i have to look every days now

Fckn mold... Too bad ... your plants looked really great. Is there any strain you tried that was largely mold resistant?

the plant who are proach of the end of the havest was the most impacted the majority are kush gen

i am suprise the afghan mix no sign of mold for the moment

the suck haze who are early look great too

the more slow strain this year are the devil and the walkabout and one of the skunk haze the bud are not develope enought for have rot

from the moment the heads have reached a certain maturity if it is too wet there is nothing to do

Hope it works out well, brother. Maybe it's just a minor other thing they want to talk to you about. If it would've been about your garden, they wouldn't wait for 2.5 weeks.

Damn 😬. The good thing is, they asked you to come so if you claim to know nothing they cannot do anything. If they had some kind of evidence against you they would come and take you with them... Good luck bro.

i think is for an other things they not come this morning i sad to loose my season :
in the panic i destroyed
i just save some bud i had hidden

maybe a complaint agaist me

Back