Doh moments aka Old Timers Stoners Memory

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha everyone!

As I'm catching up on this morning's reading, munching nutter butters- the wafer kind for breakfast, and downing green tea a thought occurred to me. Why don't I religiously label and date things? Why are indie and sativa seeds stored in the same qt jar? Why do I store seeds of varying years in the same jar? Why am I storing my crossed seeds with my MNS seeds in the same jars? Why don't I have the jars better organized in that overstuffed freezer? The G13xHaze in hand, I suspect was the catalyst to this revelation.
I was rooting around in the freezer the other day looking for some Critical Skunk seeds and ending up opening 8 qt jars to find it! Now, I'm not so derelict that I don't have seeds already transferred to little brown vials, labeled and dated; but, so why throw the lot of them in big qt jars that are not labeled. Yeah, that G13xHaze is definitely the culprit. Ever come up with "doh" moments like that haha?

🤙Mu

Aloha everyone!

As I'm catching up on this morning's reading, munching nutter butters- the wafer kind for breakfast, and downing green tea a thought occurred to me. Why don't I religiously label and date things? Why are indie and sativa seeds stored in the same qt jar? Why do I store seeds of varying years in the same jar? Why am I storing my crossed seeds with my MNS seeds in the same jars? Why don't I have the jars better organized in that overstuffed freezer? The G13xHaze in hand, I suspect was the catalyst to this revelation.
I was rooting around in the freezer the other day looking for some Critical Skunk seeds and ending up opening 8 qt jars to find it! Now, I'm not so derelict that I don't have seeds already transferred to little brown vials, labeled and dated; but, so why throw the lot of them in big qt jars that are not labeled. Yeah, that G13xHaze is definitely the culprit. Ever come up with "doh" moments like that haha?

🤙Mu
All the time my filing system is just the same I often think I should sort it out, one day haha.

I was searching high and low for my favorite pen at work one day. Finally a co-worker asks me, "What are you looking for?". I said my favorite pen. She said, "The pen hanging out of your mouth?".

D'oh!

Never was able to get a date with her! 🙄

Longball

Last edited:
I’m constantly searching for my sunglasses I’ve put onto the peak of my cap..
Need to leave 15 minutes early everywhere I go, so I can search for my wallet and keys before leaving..
Forget my mask 95% time leaving the house, 50% time I reach my destination, I realize..

Last edited:
My head is basically mush nowdays... I have a hard time recalling what I did yesterday.
I make comments on different social media sources...come back to the conversation to check replays...then reply myself carrying on about a totally different subject that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual subject at hand.
Alot of times I glitch out and will forget who I am actually conversing with and talk to them thinking I am talking to someone else.
When it comes to seeds, I have random stashes I come across that I have absolutely no idea what, when or how.
The list goes on...but this has probably little to do with being a stoner and more to do with "other" substances I have indulged in(abused).
And age probably plays a factor🤣

This morning my wife went to the mountain to do sledge with our younger kid.
Before leaving she asked me to put the plastic sledge she bought last week in the car.... So I went to the garage and took the sledge and was intrigued by its shape.... After a careful inspection I realised it wasn't a sledge but a plastic baby bathtub..... And my wife doesn't do any drug of any kind....

I met a girl once that I took a real shine to. She liked me too and wanted me to meet her family. Great time! About 14 of us and I felt like family! After dinner, sitting around the fire pit and swilling booze, and everyone laughing. Somehow I got a bit
separated from Lynne and I called out to her quietly, I thought. I said, "Connie!". What laughter? All 14 people heard this? As it was a beautiful, starry, early September night, I really did hear crickets! And katy-dids! Crickets and katy-dids! I love the sound of katy-dids. Turns I that I loved the sounds of katy-dids a lot longer than I loved that girl! ha ha

That was a 'D'oh' moment fer sure.....

Longball

Sound of katy-dids if link works, try to unhear the narrator. If you listen closely, you can hear crickets too, just like I heard that night :)

Got hazed last night which lead me to the freezer for some ice cream. Pretty hard so set it on the counter for a bit and went back to movie. Woke up this morning ice cream still on counter, the whole half gallon melted.

Salted Caramel Craze
salted-caramel.jpg

Love my Blue Bunny!
blue bunny.jpg

🤙Mu

Back