Jul-Aug-Sep 2021 Bud of the Month Contest <> Submit photos here

Good news @GreySeer! What ya gonna start with first? Look forward to seeing what you and @Fish will be posting up!

🤙Mu

It's such a hard choice but I think I've narrowed it down to a Pink Floyd or an Angel Heart and a Master Kush Skunk. Sort of leaning towards the AH and the MKS as they seem easier to grow and I really want a tasty mango phenotype. That Pink Floyd is calling me though... I'll be on the dark side of the moon if I get a church incense/sandalwood aroma on some big critical mass buds!

o_O

It’s all good! I’ve heard so many good things about the Angel Heart. Seems the AfgSk is a consistent winner when combined and well, how many times have praises been sung about that classic of classics, Master Kush!

Mu

Looking like a serious contender, a new member has thrown down the gauntlet with the first entry. Okay, the hard part is done lol. Great to see CBD entries. There should be some colorful foliage coming out of the CBD test grow, I hope.

🤙Mu
@Skunkerbudz may have scared me right outta this contest boys and girls 😂 that photo is 🔥! Also running low on content to enter… my SSH won’t be impressive looking in time for this one. Good luck everyone!

This contest has given us some mighty fine photos to look at so far. Is the count at 8 so far? How many more will throw in?

🤙Mu

This contest has given us some mighty fine photos to look at so far. Is the count at 8 so far? How many more will throw in?

🤙Mu
Going for seeds even though I said I wouldn’t. Was about to kill the male but the heart said no.
The competition is too stiff to compete anyway. :D
Mighty fine looking ladies people. Mhmmmm delicious.

There is always the Oct-Nov-Dec. contest. Though @Fish is suggesting he might have some surprises for us lol. If it were up to me. I'd be giving you all awards as your photos are some of the best.
Good luck to all!

🤙Mu

I’m counting 9 photos so far.. I think I’ve counted correctly. Who’s going to be the lucky final contestant?? Only 1 day left!

Hey axiom, when you say Super Skunk do you mean Nordle, or is that from somewhere else? Nice photo by the way. A beautiful looking strain that one. Mesmerizing.
It is a plant I swapped for with a friend who wanted one of Shantibaba’s Skunks
And a MK hybrid so he got a two for one and I have a super skunk
I have no idea who made the seed
👍✌️

Back