Bud of the moment

yeah that is a really big cola. is that from that Barranquilla plant?

edit: i seee its Michoacán x lumbo. looks like the big lumbo cola on your other thread

Last edited:
It's a Michoacan mexican sat crossed with that Barranquilla columbian.
What can I say, it'll toss out some huge colas indoors, you should see what it does outside in real nature.
I'm 6'2" and the side branches get as bit as my leg, in length as well as girth and solid all the way thru.
I have no idea what a top cola does outdoors, they get tall enough that I've always had to top them or tie over the top so the side branches take over....and they are still 10' +++ tied over.
Don't need a 20 foot sign post saying "hey look, I grow weed" iff'n ya know what I mean.

It's a Michoacan mexican sat crossed with that Barranquilla columbian.
What can I say, it'll toss out some huge colas indoors, you should see what it does outside in real nature.
I'm 6'2" and the side branches get as bit as my leg, in length as well as girth and solid all the way thru.
I have no idea what a top cola does outdoors, they get tall enough that I've always had to top them or tie over the top so the side branches take over....and they are still 10' +++ tied over.
Don't need a 20 foot sign post saying "hey look, I grow weed" iff'n ya know what I mean.
Those Colombian and Mexican genetics are no joke.

What ya growin there?

🤙Mu
Same strain as before Mu. My P&P haze. Only have two plants going of it this run.

Had a bad male to female ratio. So I only kept what I needed for personal use and kicked out 7 girls to outdoor growers starting their season earlier this year. I try to take care of my outdoor growing friends when they need genetics.

Still have a couple packs to go.
P&P Haze
20210713_093200.jpg

Mango Haze x Mango Haze
20210713_093511.jpg

Delicious seeds Cotton candy x Mango Haze
20210713_093719.jpg
Cotton candy didn't get hit with the pollen as well. Bananium pretty much took over her space and didn't give her much chance.

How many seeds you think I have here Mu? 😁

Aloha everyone!

I am so impressed with the Holy Smoke! Friends too are giving the thumbs up. Put it at the top of your shopping list braddahs!
🤙Mu

Would you place her over Holy Grail? And of both of them: would you place them over Neville Haze?
(Conditions of grow: all seeds germed, only females kept and flowered from seed, so no clones.)

I am also so impressed by your stuff. Thumbs up :p

Aloha and thank you brah! No I would not. As you know, both use the AC dad. I look at it as an improvement over the original plants, the AH and NH.
The Holy Smoke while not as hazy, carries the important aspects of the AH such as high, smell, taste. FYI- the plants outside are already getting stinky and they have yet to produce flower. My friends who prefer the indies like the HS bc of that. And after having a good long session resulting in new found appreciation, I salvaged the HS plants I had thrown away. It was bc of my bias towards HG that I initially was going to table the HS and make room for some other. It has a complexity that is hard to describe. The biggest thing is the increased yield over the AH. That combined with a sensational high puts it in the top 5 right now for me.
The Holy Grail is exceptional. The haziest variety in the MNS catalogue, she doesn't disappoint. Buds are denser with less extreme fenotrigo. There were a couple of stringy plants but most exhibited good stem strength, tighter buds and that classic haze smell of old- a deeper richer spice accented in terpinolene.
Both are stable plants withour intersex issues, though I did get a little leakage from the room next door from a HG male which gave me about 5-8 seeds in my crop. Recommended without reservation for anyone eager to discover what haze is all about. The AC is here to stay.
Now the Neville's. NH is near and dear to my heart. What's not to like? Exotic with unique smells unlike any other. She has the power to change your perspective without making you tired. Energetic, creative, a silver bullet that everyone should have in their arsenal. Honestly, comparing one with the other on very slight nuance is difficult to do. I have spent months trying to define the differences 🤪. It's like the old days and stereo equipment. The difference between THD at .001 or .0001 often could not be heard. What I am saying is that the HG and NH get you so high that trying to argue which is better is a futile exercise, especially when either one causes you to lose your car keys lol. It comes down to what YOU like as opposed to what everyone tells you should like.
I would say if you are looking for an AH with additional haze to the mix, HS has a great combination of attributes in a lovely smelling variety. For the serious psychonaut, HG or NH.
In the end, they are all excellent choices that an indivudual needs to try, to discover his own nirvana. I know others have purchased HG and HS seed and it would be great to get their views on these plants. Excuse my rambling as I am higher than s*t on that NH #5 this morning. Just in time to shampoo the carpeting today ha!

You choose!
full

Neville's Haze

full

Holy Grail

full

Holy Smoke

🤙Mu

Back