The Mac by capulator

Nope I’m usually very tolerant of others. I just don’t like the way our medical program is being run. It’s all high THC and bag appeal. The flavors and highs are almost an afterthought. Very genetic. I’ll just grow my own and let the people driving the medical weed do their thing.

i think yall can just send me this mac cut and gmo cookies and i'll do a side by side blind test with mns shit.

It amazes me how inexpensive Shit is on or off auction (€ 35 for 18 seeds). Finishing earlier in 45 days with often better yields and in many cases a better calyx to leaf ratio, it is a solid competitor to the higher priced OG's. G13xSkunk is another one worth looking at.

🤙 Mu

Nope I’m usually very tolerant of others. I just don’t like the way our medical program is being run. It’s all high THC and bag appeal. The flavors and highs are almost an afterthought. Very genetic. I’ll just grow my own and let the people driving the medical weed do their thing.
good, I lost some friends to them becoming incels, I am glad you aren't in that head space. it leads to a viscous cycle.

i think yall can just send me this mac cut and gmo cookies and i'll do a side by side blind test with mns shit.
The GMO shouldnt be too hard to find, but if you grow it right, it smells like a teenage boy's room. the type of teenage boy who plays football, and comes home and binges the world of warcraft. and good weed. It is a smell that reminds me so much of high school and college lol. garlic, onions, and body odor. mac is great, but IMO, It is only special because it is the hype. I have grown equally good orange creamy weed that grows at normal speed. with the descriptions of nordle and shit in the grow logs, nrodle and shit each have like half of that smell profile on some phenotypes.

I think the GMO cut will be my next clone purchase.
do it! its worth growing at least once!
It amazes me how inexpensive Shit is on or off auction (€ 35 for 18 seeds). Finishing earlier in 45 days with often better yields and in many cases a better calyx to leaf ratio, it is a solid competitor to the higher priced OG's. G13xSkunk is another one worth looking at.

🤙 Mu
I've so much shit and g13 skunk now. I am excited to get them into rotation.
I have yet to try ASH. Everyone raves about it. Is it really that good?

🤙 Mu
That is next on my too plant list. one of my best friend locved the SAGE, and in the forums someone said its so much like sage it is silly. whick leads me to believe Adam Dunn just f2's some ASH

I’m planning on it, I just got a Sour Diesel (Chaco cut) this morning. Have to build up my clone fund again. Lol
what is the Chaco cut like? I don't fully pay attention to the diesel as almost all the deisels around here are bagseed or DNA, or Cali connection easy to hermie garbage. or from loud seeds. and something about James Loud on FCP rubs me the wrong way.

The Chaco is considered the real cut that was going around NYC and the northeast back in the 90’s. Not an easy cut to source and usually very pricey when you do find it.

cross Runtz with Shit and get the Shitz or Zkittlez and get Shittlez lol. Awesome job on getting the Chaco cut!

I have some Skittlez bean a friend sent, Shittlez just may become a reality. Lol
or, hear me out, unicorn poop.
The Chaco is considered the real cut that was going around NYC and the northeast back in the 90’s. Not an easy cut to source and usually very pricey when you do find it.
congratz on getting one of the backbones of the USA cannabis market!!! my friend who gave me the mac cut, would die if he got that! and even though I haven't told him, he also will be expressing excitement that the cut is becoming more prevalent. he has been growing since the late 90s.

what is the Chaco cut like? I don't fully pay attention to the diesel as almost all the deisels around here are bagseed or DNA, or Cali connection easy to hermie garbage. or from loud seeds. and something about James Loud on FCP rubs me the wrong way.

fucking (to emphasize) good smoke Cali connection sour d. Grown a few..Plants are beautiful specimens.. when grown right. Stand taller thicker stems, bigflowers, strong tasty smoke. Wouldn’t have a clue what it is.. hermi nightmare when grown like others.. I Imagine it’d be awesome In tropics outdoors..

fucking (to emphasize) good smoke Cali connection sour d. Grown a few..Plants are beautiful specimens.. when grown right. Stand taller thicker stems, bigflowers, strong tasty smoke. Wouldn’t have a clue what it is.. hermi nightmare when grown like others.. I Imagine it’d be awesome In tropics outdoors..
Ive grown stuff from cali conenction, clones, and from seed, and It was one of the most disappointing things I have ever done. wasted 600 on seeds, and another 500 or so on cuts from people. and went through about a dozen of peoples different OG clones. everything was super midsy, didnt tolerate ANY STRESS at all when thrown into a stress test. even when grown well, ot was some of the most Reggie's cannabis I have ever experienced. and DNA is about as bad from seed. If I lived where it was tropical, I would rather never grow If all that was available was cali connection and dna genetics
Low temps, High light levels and an almost insane level of magnesium. Driving auxins during veg will help minimize hermies.
yes, but plants that instantly(within a few days) toss hermies as soon as a stressor is applied and don't stop when the stressor is removed, are poorly bred plants, regardless of potency.

Ive grown stuff from cali conenction, clones, and from seed, and It was one of the most disappointing things I have ever done. wasted 600 on seeds, and another 500 or so on cuts from people. and went through about a dozen of peoples different OG clones. everything was super midsy, didnt tolerate ANY STRESS at all when thrown into a stress test. even when grown well, ot was some of the most Reggie's cannabis I have ever experienced. and DNA is about as bad from seed. If I lived where it was tropical, I would rather never grow If all that was available was cali connection and dna genetics

yes, but plants that instantly(within a few days) toss hermies as soon as a stressor is applied and don't stop when the stressor is removed, are poorly bred plants, regardless of potency.
Regardless of potency? Cash crop mentality.. fair enough... home growers, special plants that need attention are or can be worth it... everyone looking for the crops/high/taste of yesteryear but toss herm plants regardless of the potency. Wonder why we lost all those gems? But then, No one ever buy any seeded flowers in the 70- 80s lmfao..

I won some silly comp on another site and prize was seed packet of choice.. I’d read reviews, wanted but didn’t want to waste money. Couldn’t have been happier (after three attempts and herm city and hating them/anti Cali) Once I got the correct info and could get it to a harvest and seed free..

Back