Latest Auction Offerings

Yeah I fold...Good luck Tom, I'm pullin' fer ya.

Winning Bid: €286.00
that also, would have been too rich for my blood.
considering a pack of rock&roll series(haze ac parented stuff) is 68 euro BIN, and a pack of SSH is 115 euro BIN, that's still quite the bargain. considering that Kevin Jodrey on the Future cannabis project just name dropped Super Silver Haze as having a piss smelling phenotype, claimed that hazes may become desirable in the US markets because of the increased desire for people to ingest mushrooms. "more etheral type cannabis, your hazes, your malawi's, your congolese, Super Silver, Super silver Haze is a big one" Kevin Jodrey paraphrased. it was the 2021 selection zoom meeting from last night or the night before, and considering that Shanti's library is like 50% haze hybrids. WE ALL HAVE GOLDEN TICKETS IF KEVIN IS RIGHT.

Someone please help me out and explain what "AC" stands for. Been searching on the forum but can't find the meaning... A = Afghan? C = ??
AC at mr nice actually is a abbreviation for the strain A5hz(nl#5 xhaze A) x skhz C (skunk#1 x haze C). So in the case of ssh x ac the actual pedigree of the strain is ssh (nl5haze c x skhz C) X ac (nl5haze A x skhzC)

Edit: sory , I just seen that cannafish has already explained this.

Last edited:
It seems that everything the AC crossed is pure fire. I wonder if that was a one time thing or was that male kept alive short of seed form.

Dont know what strain would be more precious for me... CBD amneasia? Or Holy smoke :D Both must be amazing plants....
my one friend who thinks that the varieties I give him clones of are "too potent" as after 1 hit his wife is done(that just tells me its cost effective for the dosage lol) is going to be getting some of my USP cbd amnesia seedlings so that his wife can hopefully smoke a whole joint with him. so I am super excited about it.

[...]
Kevin Jodrey on the Future cannabis project just name dropped Super Silver Haze as having a piss smelling phenotype, claimed that hazes may become desirable in the US markets because of the increased desire for people to ingest mushrooms. "more etheral type cannabis, your hazes, your malawi's, your congolese, Super Silver, Super silver Haze is a big one" Kevin Jodrey paraphrased. it was the 2021 selection zoom meeting from last night or the night before, and considering that Shanti's library is like 50% haze hybrids. WE ALL HAVE GOLDEN TICKETS IF KEVIN IS RIGHT.

While I'm super stoked to hear this, I just don't see the typical indoor grow op switching from 7-9 week plants to 11-12 week plants. Since they're probably being paid by the pound, I just don't see these operators going "Full Haze."

Now the outdoor growers on the other hand... I can see that happening! Early Haze could be what they're looking for..

While I'm super stoked to hear this, I just don't see the typical indoor grow op switching from 7-9 week plants to 11-12 week plants. Since they're probably being paid by the pound, I just don't see these operators going "Full Haze."

Now the outdoor growers on the other hand... I can see that happening! Early Haze could be what they're looking for..
I fully agree with you on that! but, the faster indica dominant phenotypes in SSH, and the Early haze as you mentioned, and the ASH, and the U2 all are viable if they have enough of a heady effect. and an 8 week SSH or Early haze phenotype is probably gonna be just as good as everything else going around!

I think Kevin already has an old c5/5haze cutting. Not sure how much he runs it. Think its s a 16 weeker

Now more seriously, someone have to BAN me on those hell auctions, didnt I have nearly all strains already?

Do you think Iam not getting second packs of those I think are my new building blocks for my own creations in future that I dont know if will ever happen ??

Do I have space to grow all those in my entire life ??? ⚜

yes I am 🙃 so addictive.....

Now more seriously, someone have to BAN me on those hell auctions, didnt I have nearly all strains already?

Do you think Iam not getting second packs of those I think are my new building blocks for my own creations in future that I dont know if will ever happen ??

Do I have space to grow all those in my entire life ??? ⚜

yes I am 🙃 so addictive.....
my most frequent adversary, We meet at last.

Back