Latest Auction Offerings

Unfortunately, PayPal has decided that we are too cool for them and are closing our accounts... Shanti is looking for other options that will hopefully allow mastercard and visa, fingers crossed we get the O.K. for it all and try to regain our PayPal accounts.
I read on the auctions that now there is Transferwise, how does that work? Do I have to email you?

G'day fellow cannasieurs,
we've added a funky referral opportunity on the auction site. Take a look at this page if you're interested, you could save up some big $$ if you have other grower friends or people you know that may be intrigued by the auctions!

I read on the auctions that now there is Transferwise, how does that work? Do I have to email you?
Hello svap, here you will find the instructions you need for your first time with Transferwise. Please email me if you need more information or help:)

Hello svap, here you will find the instructions you need for your first time with Transferwise. Please email me if you need more information or help:)

thanks, I would like to mention to you https://www.vivapayments.com they use this in Italy for example for hemp products for credit card payments they do not require people to register with them to use the credit card

edit: in the page about transferwise the link does not work if you click on it

Last edited:
thanks, I would like to mention to you https://www.vivapayments.com they use this in Italy for example for hemp products for credit card payments they do not require people to register with them to use the credit card

edit: in the page about transferwise the link does not work if you click on it
Oh thank you for pointing that out, I will fix it now:) and thank you for the suggestion!

I was kind of confused on which option to use for transferwise on the order but the deal went through. and fast.
mrnice112020.jpeg
I've already sent another one now that I see how easy it is. Thanks Mr. Nice! :love:

Time to get these back in the freezer. :sleep:
mrn112020.jpeg

Wow! A pack of Mango Haze IBL- 20 seeds just went for €225, that's €11/seed. By weight, paid much higher than the price of gold! But where else are you going to find it?

🤙
Mu

Wow! A pack of Mango Haze IBL- 20 seeds just went for €225, that's €11/seed. By weight, paid much higher than the price of gold! But where else are you going to find it?

🤙
Mu

Yeah that was me and I just put a ridiculous price on them thinking I'd win no matter... well 🤣 I can't believe someone else bid that close to me because that is exactly what I bid on them 225.26. Seems to coincidental as the last pack of MH IBL's sold for 147.. I was bidding on them but didn't realize I had been somehow signed out !
Hence why I wanted these but jebus its was crazy expensive. Still doesn't seem to make sense..

Maybe someone on the Mr.Nice team could check into it for me, Please ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201121-173656_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201121-173656_Chrome.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 15
The price of a baggie, you'll make it all back in short order. A purchase that will keep on giving. Congrats!

🤙
Mu

Yeah that was me and I just put a ridiculous price on them thinking I'd win no matter... well 🤣 I can't believe someone else bid that close to me because that is exactly what I bid on them 225.26. Seems to coincidental as the last pack of MH IBL's sold for 147.. I was bidding on them but didn't realize I had been somehow signed out !
Hence why I wanted these but jebus its was crazy expensive. Still doesn't seem to make sense..

Maybe someone on the Mr.Nice team could check into it for me, Please ??

Its not that someone is bidding so close to your bid, it is because the special auctions bid the highest you bid straight away, rather then like the rest of the normal auctions going up in increments. This really could do with being made clearer for people new to the auctions on the actual auctions themself imo.

Thanks for clearing that up Hooni. That's helpful for others to know for sure. Much love

TokinPeace, hope you find some gems in there! Surely you will.

Mu, I feel you on the , "it's just a bag" but it's not always so simply said. I haven't sold anything for years now and won't until it's in a more legal setting. That's not always a viable route for everyone. Not to mention, going rate for herb here won't justify me even selling anymore. The amount of work, love, and energy often outweighs the price of the bag. Especially if there have been times when I've run out of herb and had to resort to picking up total junk from the dispensary or black market. These days I'd much rather just keep it as a hobby and save any extra for those rainy days or to pass out freely to those who would appreciate the uniqueness of non cookies flower. 225 euros is some coin man.

Although going by what the previous pack sold for, it's more like a difference of 75 euros or so (225-147). Even still, 75 euros can be a nice dinner out with a friend. Groceries for the week. A couple MNS tee's for christmas gifts. We're spoiled here with the auctions delivering up some quality genetics for incredible values, but 225 for a pack is steep imo. Even for a special like like the MH IBL. It should be more clear in the description of how bids work in the description if it isn't already, but no hard feelings towards MNS as I don't think it was done in a disingenuous fashion. Just a simple mixup of how the bids get run through.

Its not that someone is bidding so close to your bid, it is because the special auctions bid the highest you bid straight away, rather then like the rest of the normal auctions going up in increments. This really could do with being made clearer for people new to the auctions on the actual auctions themself imo.

Wow !!!
I had no idea... Maybe I'll be part with this thread in maybe changing that. I haven't heard back from Sara yet concerning something else and I did mention this too.. we'll see i guess

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201122-150849_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122-150849_Chrome.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 23
So what is the Critical Ass?
I thought it was just a spelling mistake as it has the Critical Mass description, and the Critical Mass link at the bottom
I have plenty of CM, I would love these Critical Ass if they are some rare cross
Would love to know what it is?!

Back