My Brown Eyed Girl

Beautiful fungus. I tried my hand at cultivating a small batch this summer with good success.
View attachment 46941
View attachment 46942
yes they taste like shit:LOL:
Hi,

You should try to grow panaeolus cyanescens.... A bit harder to grow than cubensis but they worth it....they taste much better than cubes and you need much less to reach the same level....

Your post make me considering in picking some liberty cap (psylocibe semilanceata) next week end.

They are like swallowing old socks when fresh. But the cows eat them like candy. I let the big ones dry out and chop them up in a sammy.
dry.jpeg

Hello red ladies, goodbye. The feral hogs won't even eat these.
red3.jpeg
red1.jpeg
red2.jpeg

Any more shroomers out there?

Make a tea from them and add honey or infuse them in caramel sauce.
If not morels than chanterelles eh

🤙
Mu

And in any case: just eat them if you are 100% sure of what you have.... If not discard them.....
And yes Mu, I never say no to a chanterelle omelette.... Boletus are excellents too....

Grew some Avery Albino's recently - WOW! Strong

https://greensociety.io/product/averys-albino/ " Avery’s Albino Mushrooms are a unique variant of the exotic Psilocybe Cubensis A+ strain. It is believed that a geneticist who specialized in rare breeds of magic mushrooms discovered this spectacular breed after years dedicating years of research on pigment allocation and mutations in Psilocybe Cubensis A+ which led to the creation of a true albino strain which is now commonly recognized simply as Avery’s Albinos. The lack of pigmentation which results in Avery’s Albino’s distinct ghostly white colouration is due to a mutation which specifically effects A+ strains called ‘Leucism’. These well-rounded magic mushrooms are known for their all-around buzz that effects users mentally and visually, as well as for their extreme potency. Many users revere this shroom strain for it’s heavy-hitting effects and quick-acting high which can be felt as soon as 15-30 minutes after digestion. "

Longball

“You should try to grow panaeolus cyanescens.... A bit harder to grow than cubensis but they worth it....they taste much better than cubes and you need much less to reach the same level.... “
@Tom bolenate, sorry I don’t know how to pull a quote from a post, but another good friend gave me the same good advice, thanks for confirming.

I’ve found a few patches of Amanita’s lately.
Some white, orange, and red.
D202CFDF-FD0B-4079-B202-57243599E22F.jpeg

2FB85D9C-C5B8-4643-ACC4-921FC49D602A.jpeg
7E5A75D3-74DD-41C9-80A1-A3007DDB8C3B.jpeg
DBF16E6B-55C3-4F2F-9A35-EDDF7073D34C.jpeg

“You should try to grow panaeolus cyanescens.... A bit harder to grow than cubensis but they worth it....they taste much better than cubes and you need much less to reach the same level.... “
@Tom bolenate, sorry I don’t know how to pull a quote from a post, but another good friend gave me the same good advice, thanks for confirming.

I’ve found a few patches of Amanita’s lately.
Some white, orange, and red.
View attachment 47244

View attachment 47245
View attachment 47247
View attachment 47248
Hi the first one look more like a kind of parasol mushroom or a lepiota.... Excellent to eat.... But don't eat them if you're not 100% sure.
Yes pan cyan are among the best psychadelics available...super strong and very "visual" ..and they taste much better than cubes that taste like shit.
There's a very reliable spore seller in the US "the sporeworks" if you want order spores.

Yeah you probably right about that white one. I just associate that speckled veil left on top to Amanita.
Good heads up on the sporeworks info, it’s where I got my B+ from. Might have to also try that Avery Albino @longball was telling us about. Cheers 🍻

Back