Problem with auction bid

Ok all, just so its a level playing field , it "looks" like auctions are accepting bids again, if its fixed, or oddities happen still remains to be seen i guess :)

Also to all my dudes and dudettes on here, I have made an account specifically for the auctions on Instagram (@mr.nice_auctions) when we hit 1000 followers I will be choosing 3 lucky users to get some free seed of their choice. If you feel like helping a sister out and giving the account a little shout out and maybe even a little follow, I'd appreciate that very much.
Also looking for any big cannabis influencers, if you know of any please send them my way:)

Thank you all

Also to all my dudes and dudettes on here, I have made an account specifically for the auctions on Instagram (@mr.nice_auctions) when we hit 1000 followers I will be choosing 3 lucky users to get some free seed of their choice. If you feel like helping a sister out and giving the account a little shout out and maybe even a little follow, I'd appreciate that very much.
Also looking for any big cannabis influencers, if you know of any please send them my way:)

Thank you all

Done!! My username is harry_merkin_ on IG.

Reactions: SB
Heyo Puma Haze,
I've put up a CBD pack before, is that something you are interested in? or do you want to see more single CBD packs?

have a good day:)

Good morning Sara Blakey, yes i will be happy to see single pack of CBD strains at the auction please, im interested about CBD Therapy, Mango Haze, MediHaze, Shark Shock and Nordle. CBD Skunk Haze is no longer on the catalog ? thank you very much

Puma Haze that's a great suggestion. Some CBD packs listed on the auctions for forum members to snag at a bargain would be awesome. Does anyone know if Remedy/Z7 is still being produced in seedform?

You're awesome Sara.

Good morning Sara Blakey, yes i will be happy to see single pack of CBD strains at the auction please, im interested about CBD Therapy, Mango Haze, MediHaze, Shark Shock and Nordle. CBD Skunk Haze is no longer on the catalog ? thank you very much
Hey Puma,
I've added some single CBD Packs. Will add more in the coming days:) CBD Sk Hz is still on our catalogue, you may have to search for it on the search bar.

Have a good day

Thank you Sara Blakey, i dont understand what is the difference between CBD Therapy and CBD Gandhi, if someone can explain please, thank you

Man, some braddahs are real serious about that Spring Cleaning Pack of Mango Haze IBL today!

🤙
Mu

In the last interview Scott says that Gandhi is inbred Therapy. In another interview he says (i think i remember correctly) that Therapy is G13/Sk x CBD Remedy

Hello Cannafish, thank you for these informations, so if i understand well Gandhi is the reworked version of Therapy to bred out the 2% THC but keeping the terpenoids content high ? i definitly wish to have a strain with almost zero THC effect but high CBD and high terpenoids. i bud on the therapy auction but now im not sure its the one i need.

I think the main difference is that CBD Ghandi is hemp, while CBD Therapy is cannabis.

Hello svap, as i understand, both strains have high terpenoids content, which one has the higher between Therapy and Ghandi im interesting to know, hemp has almost no terpenoids i think

Back