Hello

Puma Haze

Hello ! im Puma Haze, nice to meet you, im here to talking about mr nice strains and learning a bit about it as im interested in many strains, i cant grow for now but i hope to have a new place soon and make a little homegrown cabinet. i like haze crossers but im interested about some good indicas too as narcotic pain killer, antispasmodic and sleepy effect.
On the indica strains im interested about Ortega, Medecine Man and ASH, what do you think oh this selection please ? thank you
take care,

PH

Welcome to MNS Puma Haze.

All of the selections you mention have great reputations. I can vouch for Medicine Man myself and have had very good results. I am growing Ortega now. Ash is on the list to try.

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Thank you Seed Collector, im interested to knwo your experience about the effect and odor of medecine man, good luck with your ortega grow, i read many good things about it, i read its a bit sensitive strain too

Hey all, hey Puma haze..welcome to MNS.
The Medicine man is a classic line.
You will find some good meds in the line for sure.
With the lines you mentioned, the MM sounds closest to what you are looking for.
The NL#5 X Afghani would be one to look at as well, as well as a few others that would fit your needs.
However, the Med Man would be my personal choice with the strains you mentioned.
Whatever you choose, it's MNS so you know it's quality regardless.
Happy growing!
S

...im interested about some good indicas too as narcotic pain killer, antispasmodic and sleepy effect.

...I can vouch for Medicine Man myself and have had very good results...

...The Medicine man is a classic line.
You will find some good meds in the line for sure...

...Med Man would be my personal choice with the strains you mentioned.
Whatever you choose, it's MNS so you know it's quality regardless...

Indeed, Medicine Man checks all the boxes. For yield and effect, I would be third in line behind my two braddahs and their recommendations.

Mu

Hello Sensient and Musahi, thank you very much for your answers, i was wondering which indica dominant strain to choose between Medicine Man, Ortega and ASH, all three seems to checked the boxes about pain managment, maybe Ortega is more sleepy effect ? i will be happy to know your opinion on differences between these strains please if you wish, specialy Ortega and Medicine Man, i opened a poll but i dont think people have seen it https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/threads/medicine-man-or-ortega-against-pain.17298/

take care

Welcome all of you and there are some reliable and excellent cultivators with great experiences to learn with here...most of the site has been renewed but we are still honing it...so any feedback most welcome also. Enjoy and welcome home....all the best Sb

Back