Love Niña 2020

Tomorrow marks 10 weeks. Trichomes are about 90% cloudy. Likely will chop at 11-11.5 week. It’s a shame we have to resize images on this forum. The true quality photos are even more impressive.

Great stuff ! Thank you for sharing.. Very well grown ! La Nina is quality and I dont think anyone could grow that strain much better than you did! Bravo

Great stuff ! Thank you for sharing.. Very well grown ! La Nina is quality and I dont think anyone could grow that strain much better than you did! Bravo

Thanks almost finished, starting to smell like banana fruit punch mixed with pine tree.
Javelin anyone? not sure how I missed this one.. umm WOW.. good shit man..

Thanks bro! Def look like spears that’s for sure.

Updated with some bud shots

Review

Overall it’s a great strain this pheno has lots of potency and was stronger than my friends commercial biscouti strain. Yield from this plant was about 3.5 oz dry. Chopped at 13 weeks, the one that I chopped at 11.5 week had a better taste with a little less potency. Currently running through some black widow and SSH. Will update in new threads.

Taste on this one was still great, nothing bad to say about this strain except for the length of time for this pheno, however most of the other La Niña phenos ive run have gone 9-10 weeks.

Back