MadNina

Thanks Brother Musashi :):)

heres some shot of the works right now,,

LaNina Clone,,
xz1.JPG

Sugarcoating,, special for Marcus i think you would apreciate this kind of tops ;) she`s about 11weeks in flower
xzx5.JPG
xzx3.JPG

extreme vigor in these two LaNinas :cool: beautifull leave sets me thinks :cool: they are wild ones. Actually alot off wild ones in this straw of seeds :) i`m suplementing them some silicate and calcium and they seem to respond very well to it.
xzx1.JPG
xzx2.JPG

Thank you Shantibaba, for all the great grows :cool:

WOW! The sugarcoating pictures look so beautiful!! At 11 weeks, how many more weeks do you think it has to go?

Longball

Thanks Longball :cool: i think she will finish up in about 10days.

this plant got wild expressions, foxtailing all over. theres is one foxtail thats about 25cm long :D cant get it on picture right now without getting myself on it. but when i will take her down, i will take fotos from it.

greetzz

Hey MNS fam,

"The uploaded file is too large...'' argh wtf.. im not gonna resize all the photos. Forum software should take care of this.

10th week of flower,,
First picture shows the battlefield off the two ladys. They became alot bigger than i expected, bigger then i like actually, i have to support alot buds that tend to fall over. No more 18/6 growth next time instead i`ll push them straight on 11/13. Theres two different phenos, one keeps smaller and builds dense stacked calyx like bud, she has a strong smell like dark coffee and throws nanners she is close to finsihing up. the other has more airy spere sized bud, and that nice recognizeable flavour from the mullum. The second is also the biggest and the slowest in budding, probably shes gonna take 14weeks to finish up.

x11.JPG
x22.JPG

x44.JPG

And a new light is build. Its a 250W setup.
frame efficiency 2.6 µmol, should compare to 425W HPS

x333.JPG x111.JPG x222.JPG

The medMans in the other side off the room are doing great, they are also becoming to big. Covering the flood trays with styrofoam fixed the algue issue that was showing. I think the added calcium and silicate speed up the growth in the plants. Next time a little less silicate.

x88.JPG
x99.JPG

Last edited:
I like the smell off coffee.. My Black Widow smell the same I think.

Wonderfull plants you have there..

One would plant them all :)

Byorn, I really have to thank you. This thread has been truly influential in my own growth as a grower. I keep finding myself going through your 4/2/2020 post: "till now i have done a few things, \*created an complete seperate power line with own fuse for the grow area. [...]" to learn and research.

Towards the end of your list I started seeing terms I didn't understand but now have some understanding of---thank you for planting that seed, so to speak. In what time I have I am trying to get to your level!

Big ups, always be jammin'

Byorn, I really have to thank you. This thread has been truly influential in my own growth as a grower. I keep finding myself going through your 4/2/2020 post: "till now i have done a few things, \*created an complete seperate power line with own fuse for the grow area. [...]" to learn and research.

Towards the end of your list I started seeing terms I didn't understand but now have some understanding of---thank you for planting that seed, so to speak. In what time I have I am trying to get to your level!

Big ups, always be jammin'
Hey bb247!

He's a solid grower and a generous contributor for sure!

🤙
Mu

Thank you BB! its nice to log in and find such messages in my grow log. I`m hapy to read that i got to inspire someone, and that they learned some off my telling here. 🙏 Afterall ive learned so many online looking at those that where before me, trying their techniques for myself, observe and learn and grow in becoming a better grower myself. Me personally dont feel like im on a high level as a grower, there is still so much more to learn.

Some day ill get to @musashi his level and start growing the nev`s haze like the masters do 🙏:D

thanks for the support! 😇🙏

Back