Afghan x Haze A Dad?

C

cannabisspfecund

just wondering if we can have some info about the afghan/hazeA dad? seems like a good boy in both nevil and shantis books, so i wanna hear!

cheers

I believe it is AfghanT x HazeC.

hey champ i think your thinkin about the afghan haze in seed form. the haze in the selected afghan haze dad is an original afghan x haze A.

thats why i was asking questions a haze AC hybrid crossed back to a haze A hybrid.

cheers

so wait, can some one clarify... is the angel's breath a selected AffyHaze Dad x selected mango mom? or the other way?

more importantly :) is the affyhaze in ASH and the angels breath the same and ate the haze A?

I think it is safe to say the afghan haze offered in seed is to the C dad. Id love to hear about the other strains.

also, is the mango in the angels breath the same in the nev mango? I wonder what that selected mango is like ... anybody?

:) cheers all, haven't been around in a while, I'm long to catch up. life was really difficult last month, I was crabby so I stayed away until I cheers back up. I think I ended up bitching at Deran for no reason, it was embarrassing ... but yay I've returned ... :rolleyes:

well i guess the mango in nev haze mango is not mango haze, but a selected #122 male NL5 haze, like the mother of mango haze.

i beleive both angels breath and ash use the same Af/HzA father.
where is Afghan haze C x afghan haze A?

Hi Jack, the 5HzC #122 is/was definitely a female. It all seems a bit weird but not only did SB get the wrong make up (% of strains) in the description but apparently got the male/female the wrong way around too.

It makes me wonder if Mango Widow is made up with the 5HzC #122 also but being that I didn't get the info above when I specifically asked about crosses with the 122 in them some time ago I'm not going to bother asking. I specifically questioned the make-up of NHM (or perhaps MNH) which didn't get answered and there was a whole thread on it here which spanned 3 years and didn't get clarified.

I can sympathize with SB being busy and missing questions/PMs here and there but I really don't get all of the vagueness and mistakes with pedigrees - I'm honestly not sure what to believe any more.

Can somebody clarify ...

Is the Afghan Haze male used in the ASH and Angel's Breathe the same?

Are they hazeA x Afghan T ????

I have heard this is the case, any clarification would help. I understand the current offering of Afghan haze in seed form is a cross using the HazeC, I also hear its rather good. However I am interested in the haze lineage of the aforementioned.

Thanks in advance, cheers all.

guess i was hoping shanti would pop in when i posted that but meh.

good to see a few more posts in the angel breathe section tho. its basically in the list of seeds i wished i had brought, i chose SSH, NH and mango and went with the doors as my extra haze hybrid from mns, i figured the AC male was a special selection from shanti, he used it on many strains but i guess that doesn't make it better than the AfgxHA dad but thats the way i went n the way i reasoned myself between the two.

if you look at it like the doors Nl5xHC X NL5xHAxSKxHC, and angels breathe Nl5xHCxSKxHA X AfgxHA, they are almost haze A - C, sames n opposites of themselves it you get me and my made up english:D

cheers

Afghan T x Haze C

Angel breath is Mangohaze x afghanhzC

Mango widow is Mangohaze x widow

Nevilles Mango is neville x mango haze

Only haze A is in Nevilles haze....& AC lines Plus Neville's skunk :)

Last edited:
12.5% Skunk, 25% NL5, 12.5% Haze A male, 50% Haze C male

Nevilles haze has no skunk... Nor does Nl5haze.. but Mangohaze does.

Mangohaze is 25% Skunk, but only half of the NevilleMango cross so its 12.5% Skunk.. Easy math.

Mango Widow..
Nl/Haze/Sk x Brazilian/Sth Indian If it was NL5Haze there would be no skunk.... and Widow has no skunk either...

Last edited:
Says NL,Haze\Skunk Brazilian\Indian

Weird though in the Neville Mango mix how it shows it has skunk in it though? I believe there is indeed a mixup somewhere, and im willing to bet its in the Mango Widow description. Just a \ in the wrong place linking skunk to Brazilian instead of haze

Last edited:
12.5% Skunk, 25% NL5, 12.5% Haze A male, 50% Haze C male

Nevilles haze has no skunk... Nor does Nl5haze.. but Mangohaze does.

Mangohaze is 25% Skunk, but only half of the NevilleMango cross so its 12.5% Skunk.. Easy math.

Mango Widow..
Nl/Haze/Sk x Brazilian/Sth Indian If it was NL5Haze there would be no skunk.... and Widow has no skunk either...
The problem is that the descriptions of the strains are not correct, if you read well in the forum you will also find the posts in which it is clearly explained that Neville haze mango is Neville haze x nl5hz (a phenotype called mango)...

Back