NL5 X Haze ROUND 1

Awesome grow man! I am sorry you didnt find you hazy lady, she is in there somewhere. I have two NL5xHz in their 3rd week of flower, one more NL5 leaning and the other one is very hazy. Keep looking my friend she is in that pack somewhere. Peace.

Thank you

Thank you all. It really is nice to get all the positive Feedback and positive vibes for my next run. I too feel that she is in this pack of seeds and I will find her. Thank you

hey oh I couldn't help but notice you want to cross your Northern Lights number five HZe with blueberry. I don't know if you can get a Blue Dream clone which is Northern Lights number 5 times skunk times Haze cross with blueberry very close to what you w an t?

hey oh I couldn't help but notice you want to cross your Northern Lights number five HZe with blueberry. I don't know if you can get a Blue Dream clone which is Northern Lights number 5 times skunk times Haze cross with blueberry very close to what you w an t?

Yes I'm familiar with blue dream. I haven't grown it. I've heard it called a commercial strain tho. (High yield and average potency). The blueberry plant I have is just like blueberry on steroids. I first bought dried meds from this plant in the early 2000s and finally got a clone from the man in 2009. You can light up a roach and there's no mistaking its flavor. I actually went a lil crazy buying haze x's So I could learn what traits to look for in a haze plant and then find a male with the same traits. I wish I could just grow and not have to worry about numbers!! Testing new strains is going to put this project out a ways. But if the nev haze mango plant is a male ill chuck some pollen

there are two versions, maybe 3 running around the cali circles. the good one, the "santa cruz cut", used a pure sc haze male to a blueberry female, 5 to 6 hour highs, huge yields (big tree growers get 20+lbs off one plant), the other versions use super silver haze and a blueberry - not skunk or nl5xhaze. Okay?

Yes I'm familiar with blue dream. I haven't grown it. I've heard it called a commercial strain tho. (High yield and average potency). The blueberry plant I have is just like blueberry on steroids. I first bought dried meds from this plant in the early 2000s and finally got a clone from the man in 2009. You can light up a roach and there's no mistaking its flavor. I actually went a lil crazy buying haze x's So I could learn what traits to look for in a haze plant and then find a male with the same traits. I wish I could just grow and not have to worry about numbers!! Testing new strains is going to put this project out a ways. But if the nev haze mango plant is a male ill chuck some pollen

blue dream is top shelf smoke all over the state. its commercial ONLY because of the yields, outdoors i know guys who have topped 25 lbs on one blue dream plant. 300 gal smartpots in humboldt county.

Back