Nordle, Nordle on the wall ...

Were or are your Nordles more stinky than most other plants? Did they seem to overpower a carbon filter, if you have one? One of my Nordles is showing some purple on top buds and leaves a week before harvest.

Colorado, my apologies for missing this question until now!

To your question, no, I didn't find the Nordles to be big stinky. Moderate to light. But, bear in mind, only 4 female seedlings grown out this time, so an incomplete picture.

I also have noticed a little tiny bit of reddish/purple coloration on one of my phenos, but not a lot.

3 harvested so far, so I'll post a final smoke report in the near future.

thanks for checkin' in,

rabbit

Nordle 4

OK, back to the Nordles, the final 3 are finished, or close to finishing so I took photos and will post them now ... smoke reports on all to come.

First, Nordle 4 ....

65 days, light fruity aroma, but not strong. Early testers were pleasant, mild with light fruity flavor.

best,
rabbit

Attachments

• IMG_2643 a - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2643 a - Copy.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_2644a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2644a - Copy.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2645a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2645a - Copy.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2647 a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2647 a - Copy.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2649a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2649a - Copy.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2650a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2650a - Copy.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 2,101
Nordle #1

Nice light scent, topped plant, rock hard nugs (they all are), @67 days ...

Attachments

• IMG_2669. RA jpg - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2669. RA jpg - Copy.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2670 RA  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2670 RA - Copy.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_2671  RA  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2671 RA - Copy.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2672 a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2672 a - Copy.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2673 RA  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2673 RA - Copy.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 64
Nordle 6

I save this one for last becauase, if there is a keeper in this small test batch (4 females), this is probably it.

(Editors note: Have rooted clones of all of the plants on this run and Pheno 1 and 6 are already flowering, 5 ft tall clones on another grow).

#6 has some fruity aroma with a strong hint of skunk floating in there, the early testers also indicated both the most distinct flavor and potency of the lot. Looking forward to trying a finished/cured bud.

Yield is moderate, but I think you could work on it ... this plant was not topped and, the way to go is a probably a larger number of untopped plants, all taken out as far as your headroom allows. Nordle seems a 'main cola" kind of plant, even though it responds fine to topping, you get the big DD from the single cola plant.

All the Nordles were flowered at between 11" and 13" in height and all stretched just under X3 ... stretch may even be less if vegged out more. But stretch is not a big problem with this strain and it overall very easy to grow.)

So, Nordle 6 ....

Attachments

• IMG_2605a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2605a - Copy.jpg
    602.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2607 a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2607 a - Copy.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2613 a  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2613 a - Copy.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2633 aa - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2633 aa - Copy.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_2625 aaa  - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2625 aaa - Copy.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 529
pollenate all your top female clones with that male nordle line...I bet you will have some damn fine smoke come out of it,maybe even better than both parents.
:rolleyes:

pollenate all your top female clones with that male nordle line...I bet you will have some damn fine smoke come out of it,maybe even better than both parents.
:rolleyes:

Thanks for checkin' in on the grow and the suggestion Scorpion. Did Cptn put you up to that? (kidding!)
best,
rabbit

wheres the smoke report I was excited cause yours looked better then the ones on calorados nordle thread and didn't say much good about it but I was interested in nordle a smoke report from you would be great
good job rabbit those plants look great

I bet nobody comes sniffing round your yard with the security guard you have thete nice dog if yours. Peace

thanks blunts, unfortunately, I did not create a detailed smoke report because I didn't find any keepers among the 4 (from memory, I think it was 4) that I grew out.

All were handsome, nice yielding, fast finishing pretty plants and reasonably strong smoke. None of the 4, however, had strong enough taste/aroma/"specialness" to retain into my well-established keeper rotation with limited space.

Again, I can't overemphasize, this was a small sample and finding 4 plants like that wasn't really discouraging to me ... typical is more like it. The plants I found were encouraging and were clearly from a well-bred operation, but just didn't break a starting lineup on my clone/monocrop strategy that keeps space at a premium ... if you know what I mean.

I have 1 and 1/2 packs of Nordle left and I fully intend to pop every seed over the next year or so, and I bet I'll find some lovely plants, so take that all as you will and good luck with it.

best

I assume that.

Is there another Nordle?

https://knowyourgrow.co/strain/869

ya theirs a nordle for their cbd crew mr. nice and resin seeds work together on the cbd crew strains and they all have equal cbd/thc percentages. its got to be for that one no way is skunk#1 x afghan that low in thc.

but thats messed up it don't say if it comes from mr. nice or cbd crew but its got to be cbd crew thats cool though their percents are almost the same as advertised its sopouse to be 5%thc and 5%cbd.

Last edited:
About thining

This is to answer a ? From way back in the first couple of pages ,
In my opinion all stains indica and sativa and hybrids .
Respond to thining it's all about timing and learning how strains behave ,
Indoors &out if plant parts a receiving little to know light they will not produce a tite bud .
Basically thining improves
Air flow (mold prevention)
Yield (allows more light to focus all around important stink nuggets )
And yes a plant will grow bigger tops when thinned on time . Every time.
Thining early causes stretching
Thining around week 2-4 depending on variety causes bigger tops
Thining to late in flower won't increase bud size but it will improve air flow
Thinning is very important and only practice makes perfect .. Learning a strain and anticipateing it's behavior is key , all strains and people are different .:cool:

Back