Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > G13Widow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2016, 10:08 AM

Default g13 widow yeild

hi folks

i got a gram of these form the cleaning auctions.

readng the strains descprition just now i noticed expected yeild is 350-450g/sqm, whereas everythin else in the mns catalogue is listed as at least 450g/sqm to 600g/sqm and even 800g/sqm for some of the critical strains.

so i guess my question is, is g13 x widow a bad yielder?
Old 02-25-2016, 02:02 PM

May I ask why you purchased in the first place? Is it for personal medicine or for a commercial venture? ID or OD? My partner got decent yields recently from an outdoor grow and it was gooood A beautiful plant. As you know, your yield will depend on a lot of variables starting with you and your skills. You picked a variety that I understand will throw a number of phenos and so patience and selection will be key. There are so many solid reasons to love Widow genetics even though it is not known for huge yields. What you get instead is super frosty, wickedly potent medicine. This is top shelf private stash to be shared only with your best friends, brah.
Can't wait to hear of your grow experience braddah.

Aloha, M
Old 02-25-2016, 03:04 PM

Haven't heard of any "low yielders" yet in the MNS catalogue but also purchased a pack of g13xwidow under the assumption that it is a "connoisseur" strain i.e. not geared towards yield.

If you were looking for a high yielder, there are several strains which would fit that bill better than the g13xwidow. But my research tells me that there are no "bad yielders" in the MNS catalogue period.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:12 PM

Yeah that G13 mystic...
I shared a bowl with some wizard some years back before going into a friend's poker game. When I got in the house I could barely move let alone talk. I ended up not playing but sloowwllyy driving home.
I do have a pack of G13Haze I'm itchin to pull the trigger on after the Neville's Mango------oh I don't know hehhee

Cool runnin braddahs, M
Old 02-26-2016, 09:19 AM

Does Anyone who has actually ran the strain vs others have an opinion?
Old 02-26-2016, 01:25 PM

Don't be rude.
You could at least acknowledge the people who took the time to respond.
Yield- grow it and find out. If YOU have EVER grown before you should know yield depends more on skill than genes.

Best of luck.

Obey the nature of things, and you will walk freely and undisturbed.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaqen H'gar View Post
Does Anyone who has actually ran the strain vs others have an opinion?
So let me understand- you bought a cleaning without knowing what you were buying and for what purpose? There are many threads on this strain within this forum which would give you an idea of what this variety has in store for you. As said before, "your yield will depend on a lot of variables starting with you and your skills." Why not test your skills and find out for yourself? Relying on other opinions after the fact; well, it seems a wasted effort when you have all those wonderful seeds to plant.

Aloha
M
Old 02-27-2016, 04:49 AM

If you need to ask such a question I doubt you are worthy
Old 02-27-2016, 09:12 AM

You can guys can be honest and say "I don't know" you know

For what it is worth I bought about 15 strains to hunt for mothers and added the g13 widow as I am currently doing g13 skunk and it was cheap. I'm growing 4-6 plants twice a year so no space for bad yielders I'm afraid.

Would still appreciate an answer to the question if someone has one? and if you guys want to post keep posting stuff that isn't really relevant that's fine too!
Old 02-27-2016, 10:38 AM

Yes, we could let the crickets do their thing and leave the barren wasteland of dust that you have created with your thread empty, as you made it.
Void of any useful information for anyone in the future.

Void of anything meaningful.

Just a question.
A questionable question at that. But we shall avoid calling it stupid.

But instead we shared with you what we know. Not experience, which surely would be preferrable, we know, but we shared what we have gathered in knowledge.
What we have learned from ACTUALLY READING THE G13xWIDOW GROW REPORTS HERE AND ELSEWHERE.
And from that, we gave you what we have learned.
Not from experience but basically from doing what you should be doing, before you.

I don't mind sharing my work.
My countless hours reading up on this or that strain, reading through grow reports that seem to have been written by a 6 year old. Crappy picks, basically useless smoke reports, just to get an idea on a strain I am interested in.

And now you happen to be interested in it as well, so why would I let you go through all the same shit that I did?
I could just as well share what I learned...

But noooooooo, monsieur want's first hand experience. What we offer is not satisfying. Even though it is based on first hand experience by other's before him. Just carried together and "pre-digested" to filter out all the bullshit.
Well then go and read the fookin grow reports, go on leafly, go on all the websites and read, read, read.

I suppose it has to be recent as well? Not from 2014 please... A 2015/2016 first hand experience --> grow report! But only one that focuses on YIELD of this particular strain please!!...

Keep going and all your threads will be, will be questions with a handful of views and no replies.

I doubt you are the kind of person that goes out on his own, does the groundwork himself and than comes back to answer his own question so others in the future can share his work/acquired knowledge....