Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Critical Skunk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2017, 01:48 PM

Default which pheno is a 6 week finisher with CS?

Can riping time help determine pheno type?
I have one pheno that is riping up at 6 weeks.
What pheno could it be?
Ive never had a 6 week finisher but this is very close,maybe a 7 weeker,while other phenos usually take 9-10.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:33 PM

look for a Pakistan strain but 6weeks is very short not long enought for a good weed

tchuss
Old 06-10-2017, 03:59 AM

I did find a six week pheno in my run of CS. It was more abundantly branched and the buds were of a smaller diameter than the other phenos. Overall grown as a large plant it yields well but requires support as the buds overwhelm the branches and the plant collapses upon itself. She stinks like sickly sweet skunk, has good potency and purple bracts throughout the buds. I hope that is some help to you.

Last edited by professorjj; 06-10-2017 at 04:02 AM.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:18 PM

She has large thick dark green leaves and very solid big nugs.
Nice big branches also.
She looks great but theres another one with peppery aroma and colas are made up more from smaller calyxes that looks like it has morer sativa in it.Also its much taller with thinner leaves.
I wasnt sure if a certain phenotype would account for such a quick finisher.Its looking like a 7 weeker but it should have started being flushed at 6 weeks.
Time will tell and hopefgully its effects will support it frosty appearance.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:52 AM

I just finished up trimming up all 9 phenotypes and they all finished in 8 weeks except the 6 weeker.
I wasnt for sure what was happening because they all finished in 8 weeks but Im assuming its the new lamp system is just so much better and efficient.
After curing the colas got much harder.

Last edited by Indi; 07-07-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 02:49 AM

Default Lol, you've clearly never grown a decent 6 weeker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinxstar View Post
look for a Pakistan strain but 6weeks is very short not long enought for a good weed
tchuss
You are wrong so very very wrong. Have the 6 week pheno myself, its stunning in every aspect. No Donkey dicks but dense as fuck and superb smell flavour and all round bag appeal. Am pulling 4.5oz each off 4 plants under 315w cmh! You shouldnt comment at all when you dont know what you're talking about. Dont shoot the messenger....
Old 09-18-2017, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nicer View Post
You are wrong so very very wrong. Have the 6 week pheno myself, its stunning in every aspect. No Donkey dicks but dense as fuck and superb smell flavour and all round bag appeal. Am pulling 4.5oz each off 4 plants under 315w cmh! You shouldnt comment at all when you dont know what you're talking about. Dont shoot the messenger....
Kind of dickish for a first post bro....

Stay Hazed, please.
Jake

Obey the nature of things, and you will walk freely and undisturbed.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nicer View Post
Yeah, true a 6 week plant could be just as good as a 10 week plant all depends on the plant.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:23 AM

Hi all , mr nicer: be cool Man. I grew And found few fast pheno : 42 / 45 days ,There is also a nl cut in m'y aéra thats people call 35 jours(35days). Fast pheno weed CAN not reach the same amount of thc and terp than a 70 days or more pheno.most of the Time fast flowering pheno are growing really slowly during veg. for a very practical pheno is not the faster but the one who have the best : Gram / year ratio, most of the time those are 9/10 weeks pheno for me.