Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Critical Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 10:28 AM

Default criticalxhaze grow

ok here is a small number of cxh i have grow 6 seeds out and ended with these 3 females out of them. there in 11l pot under a 600w hps light feed canna nutrients. thanks for looking.

Old 09-03-2010, 12:14 PM

please, post some pics :)
Old 09-03-2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goba View Post
please, post some pics
cant you see them goba? can anyone else see tham. i will re post them just for you mate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03092010498[2].jpg (106.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 03092010499[1].jpg (259.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 03092010500[1].jpg (186.0 KB, 22 views)
Old 09-03-2010, 01:21 PM

I can see them now.
nice!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goba View Post
I can see them now.
nice!
thanks goba i think i will stick to that way of posting pics then. i can see the first ones is it only my that can see them? anyone know why only i can see them?
Old 09-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Billy Liar

looking good brock1,
are these CM x AH or are they CM x HzC?
I'm still a little confused as to whether the CM x HzC was that or CM x HzAC, its just I remember a bit of confusion in another thread a while ago over this subject, And I thought the outcome was that although it was listed as CM x HzC it was in fact CM x HzAC? hope that makes sense.. LOL
Hope all is well brock, and I can see both sets of pics I like to use the add images button when writing a post, I prefer this as people dont have to be logged in to see pics, because I learnt a lot from pics before joining any forums, and like to help other who may lurk and learn,,
peace
BL
Old 09-03-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Liar View Post
looking good brock1,
are these CM x AH or are they CM x HzC?
I'm still a little confused as to whether the CM x HzC was that or CM x HzAC, its just I remember a bit of confusion in another thread a while ago over this subject, And I thought the outcome was that although it was listed as CM x HzC it was in fact CM x HzAC? hope that makes sense.. LOL
Hope all is well brock, and I can see both sets of pics I like to use the add images button when writing a post, I prefer this as people dont have to be logged in to see pics, because I learnt a lot from pics before joining any forums, and like to help other who may lurk and learn,,
peace
BL
billy the critical haze is CMxAH the other cross is pink floyd which is CMxHZAC. these are critical haze or critical mass x afghanxhaze C. CMXHZC is the same strain just for some reson dosnt have afghan on it for some reson. hope that helps you understand the difference mate. i think the problem with the first pics might be that there from my album and i think its only viewable to people on my friends list not 100% on that though. i will just attach them in future is always worked in the past and as the saying goes if it isn't broken dont fix it.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Billy Liar

you'll enjoy them brock.... Me an me mates love it
not sure what happened with the pics there, thats the way I always did it...
peace
BL

Last edited by Billy Liar; 09-03-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: pic info
Old 09-04-2010, 03:44 AM
Chana Masala

Hi Guys,

It seems that only a few of us have grown out this lovely strain...

I am glad to see your thread Brock... good luck with your haze and get ready...

Your plants look happy! Enjoy once again...

I have learnt a lot since nevile come home, so when explaining the pheno's I was able to pull, I can now say that the taste is very "metalic" to "liver". Cat piss... so the haze really does come through on this hybrid without the wait.

Now I am on the hunt to find what Big Herb and L33T call frankincense or sandlwood pheno's...

Peace my brother...

CM
Old 09-04-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chana Masala View Post
Hi Guys,

It seems that only a few of us have grown out this lovely strain...

I am glad to see your thread Brock... good luck with your haze and get ready...

Your plants look happy! Enjoy once again...

I have learnt a lot since nevile come home, so when explaining the pheno's I was able to pull, I can now say that the taste is very "metalic" to "liver". Cat piss... so the haze really does come through on this hybrid without the wait.

Now I am on the hunt to find what Big Herb and L33T call frankincense or sandlwood pheno's...

Peace my brother...

CM
chana if your wanting sandalwood it easy to find in the afghanxhazeC so should be in these criticalxafghan hazeC just not as common. i am looking for the critical leaning pheno's in these. the reason is i have a good mate with back problem's i sometimes supply and he didn't find what he wanted in the cuts i give him from my afghanxhazeC but i liked it. if i find a good plant from the critical side it should be a good compromise for us both. but if you want the sandalwood pheno haze look in afxhzC you cant miss it chana i found it mostly in the indica looking sativa pheno's no7 in my thread but i only ended trying small amounts from 2,3,7. i will have to get another pack for cooled storage there is some really special old school haze tastes in them that for sure chana. good look on your search chana i am sure you will find the sandalwood and when you do you will love it or hate it. there doesnt seen to be a middle ground with sandalwood pheno's around here.