Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > CBD-crew

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2014, 12:58 AM
Banned

i think to just aim for milky trics.

i read that full hps/red spectrum may be better for yielding cbd with the lower UV output though.

also maybe high nitrogen, high humidity also (???), like gentle red environment

- i don't suppose there is anyone here who has 2 lights, seperate space and access to testing that wants to do a side by side cutting grow is there ?.

do you think that that's what shanti was talking about or do you think he meant that if you grow badly you can obviously expect a lower amount of cannabinoids by way of sucking ?

thanks
Old 06-22-2014, 01:15 AM

@blackesa : well maybe some people like to harvest 50% amber and some don't, its really a subjective thing in the end...

has someone ever use Thin Layer Chromatography to test the THC and CBD ratios at home ? i cant send samples to labs in my country, can i send samples to Spain or Nederland ?
found this kit who seems nice, what do you think ?

How it works | Cannabis Test AlphaCAT

It looks like TLC could do the job in showing aprox % of cannabinoids, not as much accurate as a real MS or GC/LC annalyze but well i hope it can helps to identifiy 1:1 or 1:2 THC:CBD ratios for example at home.

Sirius
~~~

Last edited by Sirius; 06-22-2014 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello View Post
i think to just aim for milky trics.

i read that full hps/red spectrum may be better for yielding cbd with the lower UV output though.

also maybe high nitrogen, high humidity also (???), like gentle red environment

- i don't suppose there is anyone here who has 2 lights, seperate space and access to testing that wants to do a side by side cutting grow is there ?.

do you think that that's what shanti was talking about or do you think he meant that if you grow badly you can obviously expect a lower amount of cannabinoids by way of sucking ?

thanks

i always use HPS both in grow and flow, im using Philips Green power bulbs.

Shantibaba meaned the skill of the grower for sure

CBD is already in the pudding, it was bred for ! so there are no special tricks now to have BIG BIG CBD IMO

Sirius
~~~
Old 06-22-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
@blackesa : well maybe some people like to harvest 50% amber and some don't, its really a subjective thing in the end...

has someone ever use Thin Layer Chromatography to test the THC and CBD ratios at home ? i cant send samples to labs in my country, can i send samples to Spain or Nederland ?
found this kit who seems nice, what do you think ?

How it works | Cannabis Test AlphaCAT

It looks like TLC could do the job in showing aprox % of cannabinoids, not as much accurate as a real MS or GC/LC annalyze but well i hope it can helps to identifiy 1:1 or 1:2 THC:CBD ratios for example at home.

Sirius
~~~
I want this https://cdxlife.com/portfolio/cannabis-tester/ basicly a pretty damn accurate at home tester that also give you info for pesticides, mold and even terpene percentages and identification. You never need refills of any sort so way cheeper in the long term and uber portable. I WANT IT!