Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > CBD-crew

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 06-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sativaXindica View Post
Bump...

Any updates about those hermies in the CBD crew gear?

Have you found any more?

Also, how are the other 2 cbd strains doing?

Speak soon star,

sXi
Seems Elvis has left the building. After recently reading some of the lab results from the CBD Crews lines its odd such a high rate of herms appeared here. Personally wouldn't have used CM as some phenos are reported to herm in a fem line but then again the more medicine available the better so how could one pass up on creating it. Hope that others have better results.
__________________
"All posts, pics and statements are fictional/hypothetical. I in no way endorse the breaking of any countries laws...Be safe and Be Blessed"
  #142  
Old 06-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious101 View Post
Seems Elvis has left the building. After recently reading some of the lab results from the CBD Crews lines its odd such a high rate of herms appeared here. Personally wouldn't have used CM as some phenos are reported to herm in a fem line but then again the more medicine available the better so how could one pass up on creating it. Hope that others have better results.
No whats odd here is your groups relentless attacks on the Mr nice site and shantibaba and if you dont like ether why are you lot still here posting in this forum is my question to you guys.

Gnome is growing in grow tests well do your research as most with problems are using grow testes and many growers useing tents are experiencing a high rate of hermies fact and well documented right across the net.

I dont like fem seed so no way am i defending the cbd lines but i am calling it as i see it here.

Gnome acts like a canna expert but the guys only been growing a short time his using a tent correct and on top of that his plants were crammed into the tent were no lite was getting to the lower parts of the plants down were he saw the herms showing correct so could it be the grow tent or could it be the cramming of the plants into a small space or could it be the genetics ?.

I have read a few cbd grow threads and i have not seen a single hermie reports now how about you guys post and be normal and not conduct your selfs like trolls on a mission to rubbish the CBD crews lines as thats all i am seeing here by you guys.
  #143  
Old 06-19-2012, 08:56 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: in ur mama
Posts: 2,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
No whats odd here is your groups relentless attacks on the Mr nice site and shantibaba and if you dont like ether why are you lot still here posting in this forum is my question to you guys.

Gnome is growing in grow tests well do your research as most with problems are using grow testes and many growers useing tents are experiencing a high rate of hermies fact and well documented right across the net.

I dont like fem seed so no way am i defending the cbd lines but i am calling it as i see it here.

Gnome acts like a canna expert but the guys only been growing a short time his using a tent correct and on top of that his plants were crammed into the tent were no lite was getting to the lower parts of the plants down were he saw the herms showing correct so could it be the grow tent or could it be the cramming of the plants into a small space or could it be the genetics ?.

I have read a few cbd grow threads and i have not seen a single hermie reports now how about you guys post and be normal and not conduct your selfs like trolls on a mission to rubbish the CBD crews lines as thats all i am seeing here by you guys.
if it was the tents fault then why is it that not every strain he is growing at the moment has hermied , why is it that only one of multiple strains growing side by side has hermied

just a thought

peace
  #144  
Old 06-19-2012, 11:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 883
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n View Post
if it was the tents fault then why is it that not every strain he is growing at the moment has hermied , why is it that only one of multiple strains growing side by side has hermied

just a thought

peace
Bob, this is true. It's logical to question the genetics given the whole scenario.

Great grower, growing many genetics.
No report of any hermies from all the other plants in the tent.
Growing a very new fem line?

sXi
__________________
Do As I Say, Not As I Do
  #145  
Old 06-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 759
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
No whats odd here is your groups relentless attacks on the Mr nice site and shantibaba and if you dont like ether why are you lot still here posting in this forum is my question to you guys.
Hempy i'm not in any damn group that is making attacks. I have stuck up for Shanti numerous times and have stayed faithful to MNS. Check any of my threads or posts and i'd say atleast 90% are positive. Hempy you are so use to fighting everyone you just threw me into the group. What i was stating was that I found it hard to believe Stargazer had problems at such a high level, and people know regular Critical Mass has had a few herm reports. Anyhow, i'm not fighting with you all, i've thought of leaving this site numerously because of all the in fighting so don't drag me into the shit.
__________________
"All posts, pics and statements are fictional/hypothetical. I in no way endorse the breaking of any countries laws...Be safe and Be Blessed"
  #146  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:06 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious101 View Post
Hempy i'm not in any damn group that is making attacks. I have stuck up for Shanti numerous times and have stayed faithful to MNS. Check any of my threads or posts and i'd say atleast 90% are positive. Hempy you are so use to fighting everyone you just threw me into the group. What i was stating was that I found it hard to believe Stargazer had problems at such a high level, and people know regular Critical Mass has had a few herm reports. Anyhow, i'm not fighting with you all, i've thought of leaving this site numerously because of all the in fighting so don't drag me into the shit.
curious101 i never had a problem with any one up until i was being targeted i then saw a pattern emerge and watched from a far as most have and do in this forum mate and it dose not take much for any one person to start to see a pattern emerge mate.

The fact is set people post one after the other almost repeating the person before them so one cant help but look at it like an organized thing just like i am seeing in this thread.

I dont like fem seeds but i am fair and always honest and i say just what i think with out being biest.

Gnome is growing in a tent and its fact that many growers growing in tents are experiencing hermis as a result that is now well known threw the community and it has been proven most tents have lite leeks.

His plants are crammed in and as his getting hermaphrodite flowers showing lower down all at the same area of the plant dont you see a odd pattern there i do.

I have read and seen many peoples grow threads with CBD lines and no ones reported hermies as far as i am aware so why are set people targeting and trying to rubbish the CBD lines here as thats clearly what some are doing right in this thread.

Quote:
https://forum.perse-lab.com/

Re: Flotsam and jetsam

Postby Elmer Bud Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 pm
G`day Brothers and ... Sisters ??

Well gotta say cheers guys . Way to make a fella feel wanted .
@ Bobby Done good !

I was tempted to make an exit from old dad`s home , but I think I am more
useful on the inside than out. If ya feel me .
Besides GM1 has not got what he`s due as yet he he



Thanks for sharin
Elmer Bud .
The revolution will not be televised. The revolution , will be live !
This post from your friend clearly proves there is infact an organized vendetta towards this site and its members.

If i was reading this thread and seen a genuine interest to resolving the problem with out set members singling out whats clearly a hack job on the CBD crews work i would not of sed a thing here or posted.

But Gnome who left angry with the site comes back under a new handle claims the CBD gears shit and all angry only admitting its him after i called him out makes any person question the authenticity of the intention of this thread and the members supporting it.

Have a great day.
  #147  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 25
Default

Big bud can and will throw some male flowers along the main stem and under slight stress. I experienced this from 3 packs via sensi seeds circa '93-'94. But when you find a keeper! She yeilds and has nice potency and nice on the pallet, not to mention yeild lol

Don't give up your search!!!
  #148  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer View Post
fuck off smoke dream, the fact is a few plants hermed on me. The environment is a clasic indoor growspace so if they can't handle that then I don't wanna 'get to the bottom of it'

So 'CBD Crew Hermies' is immature but 'stargazer blew out a few hermies' aint?! lol Okay chuck, nice one.

There's nothing wrong with my grow conditions, if there was I wouldn't have posted.

In the past I've had medicine man and ssh grow nanners on me but not said shit because it could have been environmental and was probably light sensitivity. Not this time.
His admits to having other lines hermi on him seals it for me its just one more jack job on Mr nice and its forum and his made regular seed hermie also.

Then he grows fem seed and says its not Environment please.
  #149  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 759
Default

Hempy,
Just so you are aware i have no agenda or beef against you. I have never attacked you nor do I plan to anytime in the future. I hope you understand I'm not here to fight with anyone and have never singled you out or said ainything negative about you. Stay true to the MNS team as I pride myself on growing Shanti's genetics almost exclusively. Be well friend.
__________________
"All posts, pics and statements are fictional/hypothetical. I in no way endorse the breaking of any countries laws...Be safe and Be Blessed"
  #150  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburban View Post
Hempy translated: "blah blah blah misspelling blah rant blah blah persecution complex blah completely misinformed blah blah bizarre opinion stated as fact blah broken record blah blah blah..."

Why is it every time I take you off ignore to read something you say I'm reminded of the saying "You can't polish a turd"

Keep trying, Hempy. Just wash your hands before you eat.

LOL



Quote:
Originally Posted by sativaXindica View Post
Bump...

Any updates about those hermies in the CBD crew gear?

Have you found any more?

Also, how are the other 2 cbd strains doing?

Speak soon star,

sXi

Hi Satty, no more herms bro
Now I've weeded out the shite they're looking pretty good now. Got a few low yielding plants I won't keep but some keepers there as well.
Despite the aggro with critical mass me favourite plant happens to be a critical mass lol.
Proper frosty, smells SWEET, and rock solid nugs. Just a shame they weren't more stable and I didn't have more to pick from.
Few pics,,,

















Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All rights reserved, MR NICE SEEDBANK, NL