Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Black Widow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 03:02 PM

Smile Black Widow dry

Many thanks ResinBud, I agree, very strong smoke, I' ve caned nearly 3 plants already, haha, naughty but Nice

Some pics of the six plants out of the nine, I was dry so i smoked them as soon as they were dry , & they still smoked good,

[/url]

All smell & taste like lemon/floral/hash, effects can be sativa influenced or Indica feeling, a couple have great potency

peace all
Old 04-12-2010, 07:25 AM

Amazing ladies there RED!

Cloc.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:04 PM

wow... so after re reading through this whole thread, I wanted to ask, did u end up finding any 10 weeker from the clones of the mothers that were going 12(if i remember correctly... if im getting facts wrong im sorry)...

I always thot bw leaned more towards the indica expression... but until now(got brand new BW stock going right now 8 out of 8) Ive never grown it before so what do i know.

Some things I gathered from ur thread also is that BW should be feed carefully... and minimally... specifically nitrogen, but it would seem to me other chemicals could easily affect the plant if there is too much present.
Did ur sativa phenos yield well? how long did u veg? and under a 400w hps correct?

sorry for all the questions like I said i have some BW that just came up and was curious.

Great grow man, and great representation of BW... Im sure those buds are doing u well
did u make any BW trim hash?
alighty man take it easy
Old 04-24-2010, 05:38 PM

Default Drysift #15

Hi Dwc & Coughloc, thanks for dropping in

Dwc, I wish you a great grow, you won' t be dissapointed.

After I changed grow rooms, they finished under 1000watts, some great yielders, some not so, momma#15 finished first, I have not run her clones yet(room full)

I have one clone #1 at 10 days 11/13 just starting to flower

I would go with low nutes myself & I thought they would lean more to the indy side, if some one told me they were lanina or a haze cross, I would have believed them, how ever, I just grew out some mangohaze(my 3 year old cut A) x BlackWidow, very indica, fast flowering, short & wide leaf phenos

A very small amount of resin/drysift pressed, very strong head lift followed by a body wash over stone.

And here is momma #15

Well worth a grow, do them right & I believe this seedline has some powerful gems

peace all
Old 04-24-2010, 08:28 PM

Cool Red Eye Express!?!?!?

Gorgeous plants and pics red!!!

Enjoy the ride,

king acehole
Old 04-25-2010, 04:53 AM

haha yes i noticed the haze like way it grew in ur pics! i mean... it was more like the bud structure that resembled haze. Ive always seen thick blackwidow too ur run is the most sativa run ive seen. I can totally see how u could have been duped into thinkin it was la nina if some1 told u that.
what is the A cut of mango haze? i heard the betas were different... but that was a long time ago and i wasnt actually around myself.
A mangohazexblack widow sounds beautiful.... i just bought sshxbw, which should be pretty close to the mangowidow as theyre sisters.... im gonna include a pic of the sshbw from someone here on the site.

very nice hash man... i bet it fried ya
have a good one man
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSBWH .jpg (331.7 KB, 92 views)
Old 04-25-2010, 07:06 PM

Smile High man

Crazy man, they grew sat dom, I thought that was down to room conditions & high feeds, but some plants smoked straight up haze like nevs, no shit, haha

But 2 plants I got lay you down, with great med value, headache, what headache,back pain relief, depending on level of pain, sciatica relief & stress relief, but she aint a clear headed stone, more dazed & confused, haha

My first pack/grow was mangohaze from MNS, my main cuts from the pack I kept were labeled A, B & C, after many clones & grows later, A cut mangohaze was kept, 3 years ago, she has been allowed to have wild sex with a black widow male, haha

Very nice plant mate

later peace
Old 04-25-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king acehole View Post
Gorgeous plants and pics red!!!

Enjoy the ride,

king acehole
Many thanks , your plants look awesome my man haha
Old 05-04-2010, 07:34 PM

Iíve said it before, GREAT grow and pics bud!! Itís awesome to see some of the other phenos I never ended up with. The closest Iíve got to one of those supper sat phenos is in a cross I did, and damn that bitch is lookin great!!

Thanks again man!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:17 PM

Default hi red

Hey Red,

Hope all is well. After re-reading your thread on BW for the millionth time...lol. I just love looking at the dry sift, and uds. I noticed your comments on the med values of the strain. Funny I missed them all together before. I am interested in the issues as far as back pain, and you mentioned sciata. Maybe you have more to add? If you can remember after smoking this herb...lol Nicely done, and hope you enjoyed. A comment I have heard from others on the BW is that it is a very underrated med strain. WHat do you think?..Ns

"How would you like to feel like a mushroom?"
Kept in the dark, and fed Shit all day?

The past no longer dictates me to the future. Everyday is a new day, and what is made of it is my choice.