Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > ASH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 09:55 PM

Default (ASH)1 female seedplant flowering

Hey guy's, just wanted to share a little something an this is the start. I popped 2 ASH seeds a few weeks ago and this is the one that turned out female. She is bushy and starts to look interesting now after 2 weeks of flower.
600W, plagron soil and tapwater, no PH regulation, no ferts yet, loooow humidity. Will show more of this plant next week.

Update: Rubbed the stem of the flowering plant, smells floral and sweet, nothing outstanding. And here some pics rooted clones.

Last edited by nOpe; 12-24-2010 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Pic disapeared
Old 12-24-2010, 08:09 PM

And I think I finally found out how to do thoumbnail attachments ha!

Old 12-25-2010, 06:45 AM

Ah thanks Kanga, can't wait to see... but no matter how she turns out, I'm gonna pop more seeds from ASH and probably NS. Going for Nordle-hunting! And I think I allready know that one of the Sensi G13HP is gonna be what I was looking for. Hashplant with more vigor, resin and bud, but the same smell like I had with the HP-only seeds. Rubbing the stem it really smells like having the bud in my hand.
Old 12-26-2010, 02:10 AM

Talking

Looking Beautiful Nope, I'll have to suscribe along to this one
Old 12-26-2010, 06:55 PM

Default Growing fast!

Thank's Wallace, I try to keep up with the plant .

Old 01-01-2011, 09:23 PM

Well because there is not a lot to see in the volume department, here is a little resin update. Try to update on the smell too, nose closed atm ...

And here a bigger pic, as you can see by the leafs, a little bit too much care this week.

Last edited by nOpe; 01-01-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:05 AM

Thanks Kanga... well I fight against my high pH tapwater. Hate it, 7.8pH or something, hard like freaking stone. No matter how I pH down, I get something like a pH nutrient-lock? Not really sure about that, but the older leaves start to yellow and dry out way to soon. Will hit week 4 tomorrow and the lower 1/4 of the plant is allready on this track. It's not the end of the world, harvested all my grows like that, all yellow exept the buds. But I think I loose a lot of potential weight. Especially on the long flowering sativas. Loosing all the big leaves in week 7 is not good if the plant has to go to week 12 .

Gonna go shopping for a new pH-meter today and will show some pics of the lower leaves...

Update:
Neem oil, Phytamin to give the neem spraying the additional kick and a good pH meter, the last stick I bought lastet just half a year then went broke.

No plant update yet, lights on in about 5hrs ...

Last edited by nOpe; 01-04-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:31 AM

Talking

Well, tested my pH meter on tapwater... shocked and disbelieving I stopped and calibrated the meter. Same result after, a pH of mofo 8.5?!? Invested some money in countermasures...

So the ASH still kinda dont want to pack on weight on the main cola. All it basically did this week is pushing resin. I attribute that to the temp diffrences and really, really low humidity I would say. Invested a little money on that too. Hope the plants will like it.

Here a little picture what all this affects the plant (mainly the pH?). 1. is nearly falling of, 2. is half yellow and 3. is just affected a little...

And here a nice pic of a sidebud. Week 4 ...

Last edited by nOpe; 01-06-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:14 AM

Hi Kanga and all! I don't know what the fuck to do. Some members adviced me to stop adjusting PH in soil. That the PH down hurts more then it helps in soil? Fuckit... right now she basically swells when I feed here with ferts via water. When I use plain water, she gets stuck and wont put on mass. At least thats what I think how she reacted last week. After giving her 5ml/l Hesi Bloom with PH8.5 water she started to shoot pistils again.

Here an overall pic... Day 35
Old 01-15-2011, 04:53 AM

Looks awesome

how tall?