Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Angel Heart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2017, 01:46 AM

Default veg times

Hi.
I planted half a pack of AH a week ago.
I was planning to veg them for about three weeks before flipping them.
After reading other AH threads, I'm a bit confused now.
Seems most were surprised by the stretch and bloom times indoors.
Does anybody have experience growing AH?
would love some input.
Currently under 19/5 lighting, thinking to flip around day 10 now.
thanks
Old 06-24-2017, 09:28 AM

The questions you are asking are somewhat open ended...
Witbout knowing what culture techniques or equipment you are using it is difficult to quantify...
I will therefore assume that you are growing in a high performance system with a shit ton of full spectrum light and are nailing it on all counts.
I would not veg any of the MNS 25% hazes for any more than 14 days. This will give you a finished plant height of 4 to 6 feet. The 50% hazes in the same environment need no more than 7 days to achieve the same size plant. These are the numbers I use as a general guide after running several varieties. From this with the right pheno, training techniques and sufficient space you should yield 1 to 2 p per plant.
Sorry I fogot to add the 25%ers will increase in height 3 to 4x the 50%ers like SSH will go 4 to 6x IME hope that helps

Last edited by professorjj; 06-24-2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:50 PM

I should have pointed out that the veg times given are for a well rooted clone.
With seedlings I would recommend following nugbuckets mainlining tek and train the 25%ers to 4 or 8 main shoots. I would then put the plants into flower before they reach 12 inches tall. For the 50%ers I would train them to at least 8 main growing shoots before flowering as I have found this helps to tame their immense vigor.
Old 06-27-2017, 03:53 AM

Thanks for the info.
they are on their 8th day now.
soaked for 18 hours in mineral water and seaweed emulsion.
planted into a soiless seed raising mix in peat pots.
I just potted them up into 250mm pots holding 7+litres of soil.
About 40% appear shorter, but leaf development is uniform.
You recommend training them by bending them over, and growing 8 laterals, as tops. Or just pinch them?
cheers

Last edited by Northcliffe rose; 06-27-2017 at 06:12 AM.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:14 AM

I have just completed a grow of Angel Heart. I need to get my shit together and put together a thread to show of my keepers. A very impressive variety with some awesome phenos. I cant wait to have some free space to run Angel Breath after seeing its cousin perform so well...
Old 06-27-2017, 07:21 PM
Banned

Default High Quality Nembutal and other research chemicals for sale.

Buy High Quality Nembutal and other research chemicals for sale.

Best of Nembutal (Pentobarbital Sodium), donít miss special offers, order
Nembutal (Pentobarbital Sodium) online and get discounts and amazing
prices! Secure online Buy Nembutal (Pentobarbital Sodium) .

Contact us for more details and info at ......... serenasandra10@gmail.com

Our quality product is the best you can find around and we sell in small/large quantities with guaranteed discreet delivery.All of our products are provided in pure crystal and powder form and are of the highest purity available.We do supply other products Upon request from customer and we sell at moderate prices

Advantages: Pentobarbital sodium(nembutal) is a prescription medication that is sometimes used for short-term treatment of insomnia. It may also be used as a pre-anesthetic, or for the emergency treatment of seizures. Nembutal is a barbiturate that can become addictive with extended or heavy use.

Contact us for more details and info at ......... serenasandra10@gmail.com

Contact me via email for more details and info at ( serenasandra10@gmail.com )
Old 07-01-2017, 01:50 AM

Hi PJJ.
Did the phenos you get compare to the ones described by skunkdOc, in their excellent thread?
Would love to know how AH performed for you, 're bloom times +/-.
Cheers.

Last edited by Northcliffe rose; 07-01-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:09 PM

Sorry I missed your earlier post. Once I know how much the pheno will strech and I am growing from clonz I like to tie the branches down to encourage heavier branching.
For seedlings I would encourage you to google "nugbuckets mainlining technique". Basically you pinch the growth shoot at the 4 to 6 node for two growing shoots...let it grow a bit...then pinch both of them for 4 growing shoots...then if you desire and if you are running a 50%er for the first time let it grow a bit more and then pinch for 8. Read his write up and get a feel for it. Personally I dont strip all the foliage or the lowest set of branches, because I take them as clones later on, also I find stripping takes to much vigor out of the plant and really slows it down.
I did find hazey phenos like his that were very aromatic and tasted amazing. All but 2 had fair to good potency but one of the hazy ones had excellent potency and all but a couple from the 9 were good yielders. I also found a skunk haze pheno that had very solid buds excellent potency and excellent aroma. I didn't find any like his orange Indy pheno. The skunky one was ready at 10 weeks as were most of the good phenos. The really potent hazy one that was the biggest yielder amongst mine I took to 14 weeks but was probably ready around 12. I really like the strain and am really looking forward to running some more of the 60 seeds I have. It has also made me very excited to run Angel Breath.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:28 PM

Hello , one of my favorite haze , my keeper is a low yielder 9 week pheno with a strong bubblegum haze flavor , not as strong as ssh but for sure Its a jewel of the mrnice haze collection.good luck with your grow
Old 07-01-2017, 05:32 PM

Hi LRV good to see you posting again brother
Do you have any photographs of your AH?
Your pics aren't visible in your old threads.
It would be interesting to compare...