Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Afghan Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 06:03 PM

Default AfghanHaze

Hello all,

Well it's been awhile since I started some beans,and I managed to get myself some seeds I feel are going to be real special.

They will go in new soil in about a week,since I only have recycled at the moment,plus I want all new bulbs in veg and flower,

Will update in about 4 weeks when I should have something to show and say

Beans look very healthy,will put all of them down for this show.

This strain has been top of the list for sometime now,so I'm more than pleased as some of you would know to have the pleasure to be able to run these out.

peace all.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:33 PM

Good choice of seeds Red

I really wanna grow them out too, gonna order some real soon. Wish you all the best with them , if they turn out like the MH you grew I am sure you 'll have something really special to smoke in a few months.

Keep us updated
Old 02-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Scorpion

Hi red
ah man ,you will love the flowers,some of these plants will get really big and have huge leaves, mainly 2 phenos shown,a wide leaf late heavy flower and an earlier smaller thin plant that will give you some Thai Stix lol...the burnt aroma is super.
weeks 3/4 and 5/6 are the bloom feeding weeks and after that just go light as the plant will not take them up.
if the leaves yellow, PH 6 water flush,then let dry...wet/dry/wet/dry...
i think you will do fine...good luck

peace RED
Old 02-03-2008, 07:46 PM

Thumbs up

L33t,

Will be back as soon as all is good to go,which wont be too long,thankyou for your support.peace mate.

SativaFan,

Hope them sprouts turn out well stay well dude.

Scorpion,

Thankyou so much for the advice,very much appreciated,you know how long I wanted this strain in my garden

I know I'm gonna love it cheers brother peace.

Peace all
Old 02-04-2008, 06:59 PM

Well, i'm very excited to say that I have germinated 20+ Afghan Haze seeds that Shantibaba was nice enough to send us after a mixup with some unlicensed G13 x Skunk seeds.

Perhaps I will do a thread on these? I am as excited about starting these as I have ever been about starting any seed. I have grown some MNS gear in the past and was very happy with the result. This is my first attempt at growing a Haze...wish me luck!!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:35 PM

Thumbs up

Hi Red,
Awesome choice with the AfghanHaze man , it's definately on my 'to grow' list this year (hopefully they'll be in stock), how long are you planning on vegging them for before flowering?, peace, Herb
Old 02-10-2008, 10:07 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBP View Post
Well, i'm very excited to say that I have germinated 20+ Afghan Haze seeds that Shantibaba was nice enough to send us after a mixup with some unlicensed G13 x Skunk seeds.

Perhaps I will do a thread on these? I am as excited about starting these as I have ever been about starting any seed. I have grown some MNS gear in the past and was very happy with the result. This is my first attempt at growing a Haze...wish me luck!!
Hello JBP,

You and me both,I'm more than excited,over the moon lol,aint it great to grow out such fine beans,Good luck

Growing out any MNS line with the Haze in is gonna give you something real special,I think myself

Hello Herb

Looking great over at your garden

It's a must have on THE LIST,haha,

2-3 weeks veg, max 4 if they look like like they need it,looking for the ideal ONE on this run,

I know what I want all round from this line,so will be real selective and prepared to look through carefully and if needed more beans.

I doudt I will need more beans as I believe this pack will produce plants of outstanding quality,this is not an attempt to big up the man Shanti,as the plants do the talking themselves,just trying to say if the beans dont measure up you will all be the first to know

Hello all,

Hope everybody is growing well.

More than half above ground

peace all
Old 03-04-2008, 07:32 AM

Default Update :)

Hello all,

All 15 seeds put down all out,here they are at 7 days old,light on 24/0, temp 25, hum 60% 50/50 mix bbizz soil & perlite.1 L pots used from start.

After 7 days,I topped up the pots with neat biobizz,here they are at 2 weeks,same light cycle and temps/hum.

Onto the repot in next post
Old 03-04-2008, 07:50 AM

Default Update cont

At just before week 3 some got potted up into 6.5L pots,neat all-mix,all plants went under a 400watt MH lamp on 18/6.temps 25/27 hum 50%/60%

21 days old,plain water used,no feeds yet,

Here's the tallest below at 24 days old today,10inch tall,sidebranching big enough to clone.

And the shortest at 24 days old today, 6inch tall,below,

Will be taking clones very soon,keeping the cuts back(less space used until i root out the males)

Then flower the original seed plants off(they have built a good rootball,the clones would not have chance to veg much due to lack of space).

So thats what's happening up to now,will come back in about 4 weeks and let you all know the female count and what not.

peace all
Old 03-04-2008, 01:50 PM

lookin' good, redeye!