Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Afghan Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 11:58 AM
pluko

Default Afgan haze grow report

Hi all so afgan haze it is, i plan on growing these organically in soil,i'll be using allmix biobizz feeds and guano a little later.The doses of feed will stay low unless they really need it.
I plan on keeping all potential keepers and then re run them to select a favourite,as for males i will select a few that meet ideal male charatistic's and cross them with a selection of my favourite girls
I started off with 18 seeds which were germinated on 22/2/10,in a tub a little tissue and water,then placed in a dark warm cupboard to germinate.After 48hours all18 germinated,at this point i removed outer shells on some that still had them on, and placed them into small pots filled with allmix.At this point they were placed under sodiums on 18/6 day/night.
Seven days later cotyledons have greened up and first true leaves have appeared,19 days after germination the lights were flipped here's a few picks of the seedlings.They are alot bigger now though,i also forgot to mention that i'll be fowering in 7.5 lt pots to keep the small and managable.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:12 PM
Billy Liar

looking good pluko, will keep an eye on this 1..
good luck mate
Grow safe and be well
Peace
BL
Old 03-20-2010, 12:47 PM

going to keep a eye on this pluko. since i lost my last afxhz crop still got no2 & no3 in cutting form so still going to go back and finish something on my thread. might be outdoor becouse the police raided my house after i got robed so looks like i losing it. outdoor mostly for a while now till my coutions up good luke with ur grow mate its a loverly plant well worth growing mate.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:48 PM
pluko

Billy liar and brock1 welcome, brock1 sorry to hear about your crop suppose you win some and lose some stick at it mate.I noticed that a majority of my afgan haze leafs appear to be on the afgan side of things,all 18 seem to be very simular at the moment but its early days yet its been about 1month from germination here's a few typical pheno's,by the way i ain't noticed any sex yet,enjoy
Old 03-22-2010, 01:20 PM

i noticed the same afgan looking leaf in growth all about the same size but once i changed the light cycle. everything changed and the differences were easy to see. some of my leafs had what looked like your and a leaf on a leaf aswell after i change the light but didnt seem to do any harm to the plants at all. heres a pic u can just make the little extra fingers out on but it pritty well camouflaged. dont worry mate the only victim from growing cannabis plant is the grower when the cops bust your door down or someone takes your crop in my eyes. as long as i am not hurting anyone growing i will allways be growing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SSL21282.JPG (290.7 KB, 44 views)
Old 04-01-2010, 08:13 PM
pluko

That's a interesting feature you got there block1 i'll keep an eye out for that.
In the last 10 days i've noticed alot of change,it's been 39 days form germination and all have shown sex, the male's were slighty quicker on average.
10 males and 8females was the count in the end so overall i'm pleased with this.The males will be topped and put back into the veg room till i got a place to flower them out and collect pollen off them.
Other then showing sex this week i noticed a majority of them shot up,leaving only a few shorty's i'd guess these have taken from the afgan but still early days.
These are all 8 females,the last is most developed male
Old 04-01-2010, 09:10 PM

sounds more like everytime you post pluko. i had 8 female and 10 male from my 18 seeds. all looked like afghan doms till flower next you will have 5 sativa dome and 3 indica. like dayshavoo lol.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:08 PM
pluko

Funny that we both got 8females and 10 males at the moment one of mine seem to be indica dom and seven on the sativa side but its early days, interesting stuff starts now i'll do my best to keep you up to date with things,did you manage to smoke any of yours? I personally never tried any afgan haze so really not sure what to look for,i do however love a good hash so any hashiness and fruitiness would be welcomed with open arms.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
pluko

Things are moving along well,at the moment it seems that all my afgan females are giving out thickish white pistals equally fast regardless of hight or broadness of there leaves.
I repotted into 13cm pots around 10 days ago and untill now ive only used water with a ph 7 i plan on repotting next week into the final 7.5lt pots,i dont plan on feeding untill a week after that.
Im going to have to reveg my favourite females as i may have left it to late to take cuts.Other then that these plants seem very vigorous at the moment,clearly growing with every visit

Last edited by pluko; 04-16-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:56 PM

mine were about 5 weeks in flower when i took cutting of so you should be fine still if you whant to get getting from them pluko.