Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base > Afghan Haze

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 05:15 AM
JessE

Hey resin,
Keeping an eye on the thread bro, hoping to see you put that new camera to use my friend.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:42 AM

Looking forword to seeing these plants resinbud i am going to germ some afganxhaze later this week for a indoor grow. Whould love to be able to grow hazes outdoor but its alot of hard work in the uk to finish them anyway all the best with your grow mate.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:02 PM
jaybutta

Hi there resinbud...glad you got everything sorted with the camera...now...let's have a look at your lovely ladyfriend...please...jay
Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 AM

Thumbs up

Hi man, she does look beautiful , I never saw the blueish tint , but defo can relate to the frame & structure of the flowers , a very Hazy girl . I had 2 very similar.

How does she smell ? peace & keep up the great thread
Old 12-09-2009, 07:55 AM

Question Not sure

Hi ResinBud , hope you are well

Well if she smokes like a pure sativa/haze , then i suppose she could be in the 15% bracket , she looks at the far end of the 70% expected.I think most packs would throw out a lady or two quite similiar , but that's just a guess Again I think the smoke will tell alot ,

I hope shes what you require & much more , peace
Old 12-12-2009, 11:43 PM

Smile choice buds

W~ow! Af x Hz nug's are very nice...Smokes great, comes on within minutes, nice pungent aroma with an earthy spice taste. Strong! 20 min go bye quickly. Its a time warping buzz which finishes without a haggard come-down. After your first toke you'll realize a buzz evenly body&mind (perfect medicine) The comedown is smooth as I said but after 2 more tokes you're lifted again for a good 35 min... hope you enjoy her when she's ready...
Keep tokin'

"Design is not making beauty, beauty emerges from selection, affinities, integration, love."
~Louis Kahn~
Old 12-14-2009, 03:55 PM

Default Ash

Hi resinbud! Yes, now this is my second post. Turns out you were right about the 'ASH' taste test. I'm in the beginning stages of my grow experience. At this time I have more to learn than share. Hence the Kung foo reference 'grasshopper' Thanks for the insight! Happy holidays!
Grasshopper...
Old 02-08-2010, 03:13 PM

hi resin bud get 8 afganxhaze going my self about 4 weeks flower now looking for a fast plant out of them to keep as a mother. whould u say the more indica plants are the faster floweing? also going to keep the half and half looking one becouse of the smell more than anything else becouse it over powers my full room.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:57 AM

smoking some nice sativa as well and feel ya brother!

This world would be such a better place if this gift of nature was free..there is so much unneeded pain and suffering in this world..

your AfghanHaze sounds stellar ! Flying is the right word , a haze magic carpet ride!

btw how is she responding to nutes?
Old 02-18-2010, 09:01 AM

fuck me resinbud u giveing me high expectations got some pics of mine last night i will put the up later when i got time. i am planing on keepng the best sativa and indica out of mine as mothers becouse i lost all my mothers last year becouse of nayburs so have the room for 2 is yours the big yealding sativa? like my no 8 got high hopes from some of these afganxhaze a lot of choise from only 8 plant allgood quility though as u know