Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 06:07 AM

Thumbs up Cannabis Gave Me My Life Back

I've Been Doing A Lot Of Reading Lately And Came Across This Article In Yesterdays Independent Newspaper.http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-my-life-back/
I Cannot Remember Ever Reading Such A Accurate Portrayal Of Cannabis As A Effective " Non Rebound " Painkiller Which Can Release A Person From A Personal Prison Of Pain.
The More People Who Read This Womans Account, And Her Rationality, The Better
Foreward It To Every MP In The Land .
If The Link I Provide Does Not Work , You Can Find It In Aug 3 Issue , In Life Style/Health And families ( I Could'nt Read The End Of The Link So Added The html).
Could You Argue With One Word She Printed ?, I Doubt It
Even Bertrand Russells Quote On Victorian Taboo Is Excellent, I Think.
It's A Bittersweet Read , But Also Promotes HOPE
What Do You Think ?
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cannabis Saved My Life Article Image.jpg (54.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Joe King Park; 08-04-2010 at 06:24 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:20 AM

Thumbs up My Internal Sat Navajo Is Broken

I'm Sorry ; Just Click On Features When You Hit The Above Link. Scroll Down To Lifestyles And You'll Find Article
It's The Second Most Read Article, Btw
JKP
Old 08-04-2010, 08:36 AM

Thanks for the link/reading Joe King Park..Jepp i can relate to that myself..15 years of Lowerback pain..shooting down the leg..every minut the last 15 years have been a pain in the back and leg.Numbness,loss of balance..loss of temper,leading to loss of friends and moore..
Fastforwarding try my first cannabis -2005 begining of -2006..that was the FIRST NIGHT WHITOUT SLEEPINGPILLS OR MORPHINE/PAINKILLERS IN 10+YEARS THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND TRY WALK OFF THE PAIN AND STIFFNESS.

So when i read the article i was in tears..i fully understand that lady/woman..what a relife..you litterly get your life back and whith that friends and quality of life..awsome..awsome.

Thanks again for a good and interesting read Joe King Park

Do everything in moderation,even moderation.God bless...//BLB51

Choose Positive
People,places,events just "are".
They have no meaning until YOU give them meaning.
You choose how to react to it and what it will mean to you.
Good,bad,beautiful,ugly,indiffrent.You choose.
Why choose negative when you can just as easily choose posistive?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:12 AM

Red face It Does Make Absolute Sense Does'nt It

Unlike When I Was Awaiting My Taxi To The Surgery I Took A Peek At My Dead Fushia And Ended Up Falling Through My Lawn
My Good Leg Went Right Down And I've Crushed ( Bruised ) One Of My Gonads
( Gonads Make Terrible Shock Absorbers - Paradoxical, I Know)
Doctor Turned Into Hospital And Gonad And Hip X-Rayed. Good Thing I Don't Plan On Having Children ( Of Course My Lawyer Is Encouraging Me Not To Say That, lol )
Best Medicine In This Case Had To Be The Grovers Cut - Critical Haze
Thank Jah For MNS Quality ( Meanwhile The CH Plant I Harvested Is Now Once Again In Flower For The Third Time This Year.
I'm Hoping The NHS Is Medicinal As They Now Resemble Trees ( Even The Vertizontal One )
Since I Do Not Want To Chance Contracting MDM1 Virus ( No Antibiotic Can Touch It ) I Carry Article From Independent#7,428 And A Waiver/Disclaimer Stating My Only Interest In Cannabis Is Strictly Medicinal So I Can Tolerate My Uber Rebound Pharmaceuticals
The Fire Department Have Covered The Hole In Case Children Get Hurt. Almost 48 Hours After I Reported It.
Doing The " John Wayne Strut " At Present
My First N.H.S Will Be Ready By Months End. The NHS Trees Probably By The End Of September.
Since I'm Getting My Shot Later This Afternoon I Thought I'd Touch Base With My Extended Family Here @ MNS
Probably Back Sunday Night-Monday
BTW; I'm Suing The Government Over This Latest Setback And I Just So Happened To Be Noticed , And Helped By A Retired JP ( Justice Of The Peace)
I Don't Think I'll Have Any Problems, lol-ouch
Joe Tenderball
Old 08-20-2010, 04:11 PM

Default holy Crap

I feel kinda sick after seeing that hole. WTF?? where did that come from? Sheesh dude that musta hurt real bad hurts just thinking about it.

LOL havent read the original article yet but sounds cool ill pull it up and give it a read. Cannabis is truely a wonder dug and hopefully some day the world will get some sort of sanity and learn to heal and grow with our favourite plant.

Peace
Old 08-20-2010, 08:46 PM

Default No Pain- Just Side Effects- Bittersweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubsNugs View Post
I feel kinda sick after seeing that hole. WTF?? where did that come from? Sheesh dude that musta hurt real bad hurts just thinking about it.

LOL havent read the original article yet but sounds cool ill pull it up and give it a read. Cannabis is truely a wonder dug and hopefully some day the world will get some sort of sanity and learn to heal and grow with our favourite plant.

Peace
A Old Wooden Barrel From Over A Century Back.
Dosed To The Eyeballs On Opiates Has Set Things Back And I'm Trying To Shake It Off With Humour.
Still Contemplating Convalesence In Holland, Scouring Cheap Tickets On The Web
Thank God It Was A Wreck Like Me , And Not A Child
Joe " King Balls "
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Hole-Bad Drainage.jpg (353.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-20-2010, 08:54 PM

Lightbulb

Had They Used Wilma Pots , Oops , Sorry It Says Bato Bucket dot Com On The Bottom
Then None Of This Would Have Happened
Check Out The Drainage On This Mr Engineer
" Oh Swell , Life Goes On "
My Buds Are Also Swelling Accordingly
Joe
Old 08-27-2010, 08:23 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Hey JPK, hey everyone, could you tell me what strain is good for migraines? I printed and gave that article to my mother and she really related to that woman. Joe, I am very grateful that you posted it because I would like to see my mother get better and stop sleeping all the time. She has basically been sleeping since New Years. It would be nice to see her have a life again. Thanks for every ones help in advance.

Appreciatively,

Dawn
Migraines
I Did Try Some Kush Recently That Knocked Me Out On Toilet - 1.5 Hours
And I Think Last Spring ( Grasshopper Coffeeshop ) Same ( 2 Hours )
L.U.I Is Nice For Anxiety
Dawn ; Do You Know Of Any Strains That Help Hair Grow ? , lol
Joe
Old 08-28-2010, 09:04 AM

Default Harm Reduction Strategies Do Work Mr CameronClegg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Too funny Joe, I might have something that would put hair on your chest. Interested? LOL
As Long As It Aint Hard On The Liver , Sure I Would ( Once Its All Fallen Out )
I'm Not Falling For The Black Slug Treatment ( Twice Daily ) . I Fell For That One As A Pubescant Schoolboy Looking For Facial Hair
My Grandfather Told Me Of That Remedy, Probably Knowing I'd Try It
I Guess It Was Worth It To See The Old Guy Laugh Again
Funnily Enough Cannabis Sorted Everything Out After I Landed In Canada On May Day , 1980 ( Cannabis Is Readily Available In Canada , Unlike Wales )
C'mon Sunshine , Stay For Another 4-5 Weeks
Loving The Cold Nights , But Tired Of The Grey Days / Grey Daze
Oh Fandango - Memories Of Me Old Club , Circa 2001
Why Cannot Someone In The U.K Get Something Like This Up And Operational
If The U.S.A Can Relax It's Laws And Offer A Compassionate Alternative To Organised Crime , Then Surely The U.K Can
But Then Again , Since Coming Back To This Country In 1997 Four Hundred New Offences Have Been Created
I Guess Fines And Imprisonment Are Big Business For The Government
The Persistance Of The CBCoC And Hempology101 Paved The Way Forwards For Medicinal Users And Growers Before Any Other Canadian Outlet ( Before Even Cannabis Magazines Were Made Legal Or Mr Emery Started Recruiting Street Kids To Help Him Battle Constable Ann Drennan Of The Vancouver Police Dept Over A Seeds THC Content
Shirley There Must Be Something Out There Like This Example http://www.hempology101.org

Harm Reduction Strategies DO WORK
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Island Harvest - Minister Of Common Sense.jpg (106.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg U.K Poppyfield- Paradox Or What.jpg (74.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1st_person_arrested_in_us.jpg (19.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Joe King Park; 08-28-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:16 PM

"Cannabis gave me my life back"
This quote makes me smile,,,I'm happy as hell for ya!

"ICmag saved my Life" This quote makes me wonder what life you could possibly have had? and if it's that pathetic,it's not worth saving anyway..