Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 03:44 PM

Default Is marijuana breaking the mind programming?

What is the social neuropolitics of climate change? And is our governments thinking we are too stupid to understand the social neuropolitics of climate change? Forced education means to have your mind and psychological behavior into a programmed order. The use of force to brainwash our free thinking with neuropolitics and prescription drugs to permanently alter the way we behave in this world is known as mind programming.

My question: how can marijuana smoking switch off the mind programming or liberate someone from deep mental oppression and tyranny?
Old 09-12-2017, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post

My question: how can marijuana smoking switch off the mind programming or liberate someone from deep mental oppression and tyranny?
it might help, but after frequenting a fungi oriented site for a while, I came to the conclusion that it is unlikely. I expected Peace and Love and witnessed WAY more xenophobic hate filled rhetoric than I could stomach.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:54 PM

It's not as toxic socially..
Old 09-12-2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
it might help, but after frequenting a fungi oriented site for a while, I came to the conclusion that it is unlikely. I expected Peace and Love and witnessed WAY more xenophobic hate filled rhetoric than I could stomach.
Peace and True Love only can come forward if we unlock our mind from the tyranny and oppression of GLOBALIZATION. I think humanity should declare its independence from globalists and people seeking to establish a global government. Cannabis sativa is the only plant which can unite people of this world into True Love and Peace by producing Oxytocin releases in the brain. A lack of Oxytocin can increase xenophobic behavior.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:05 PM

Depends what you believe globalisation is!

Education should be done on a scientific evidence based way not like in those religious schools that do as you explain "everything is a conspiracy cause gawd".
And evidence would suggest GW is a fact we have to deal with.
Even if it's a conspiracy what's wrong with making life more energy efficient? How about the pollution in cities, should we leave earth worsening with every generation?

I used to believe conspiracies, thankfully Alex jones woke me up to how sad he was/is
Old 09-13-2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkadm30 View Post
Peace and True Love only can come forward if we unlock our mind from the tyranny and oppression of GLOBALIZATION. I think humanity should declare its independence from globalists and people seeking to establish a global government. Cannabis sativa is the only plant which can unite people of this world into True Love and Peace by producing Oxytocin releases in the brain. A lack of Oxytocin can increase xenophobic behavior.
Oxytocin is far more diverse than you indicate. There are other hormones that interact with it and shape its effect.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp View Post
Education should be done on a scientific evidence based way
I can't agree that science will solve our problems. In fact, it's often used to justify bad shit. It is MARGINALLY superior to religion, but that isn't saying much.

We are hairless apes with guns and money. We have a long way to go in obtaining justice, fairness, or even just survival past the next 50 years.

Weed is a better way than the death drug Alcohol IMhO.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:45 PM

seeing many new legal patients around me, who are totally new to the whole plant, despite the usual yellow press news, ive seen that the plant alone and its legality wont change much, as its up to the individual to "do work" .. the plant is just opening new views and by that maybe also some motivation too, but its a learning curve like many stuff in life and its a pitty that they have to start that late with "de-programming" compared to most of us in this forums here .. but better late than never, aint it
Old 09-13-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantManBee View Post
I can't agree that science will solve our problems. In fact, it's often used to justify bad shit. It is MARGINALLY superior to religion, but that isn't saying much.

We are hairless apes with guns and money. We have a long way to go in obtaining justice, fairness, or even just survival past the next 50 years.

Weed is a better way than the death drug Alcohol IMhO.
I was just on about education, not actual practice,
Just because nukes blow people up does not mean we should never understand it.

I'm British bro, so just an ape, no guns

Peace
W
Old 09-14-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp View Post
Depends what you believe globalisation is!
Globalization is the doom of humanity if we don't do anything to protect our independence and liberty from the neuropolitics of man-made
climate change and terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp
I used to believe conspiracies, thankfully Alex jones woke me up to how sad he was/is
I used to believe in mainstream media, thankfully cannabis woke me up!