Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2015, 12:55 AM

Question Sofosbuvir Direct Purchase in Canada?

Hey Family, MDs prescribed Sofosbuvir and Declactovir for my Hepatitis Type2b. I have the Declactovir but I need to buy 12 weeks of Sofosbuvir and I can't find someone selling only Sofosbuvir in Canada. Please help if you can.

My Deepest Gratitude, Mark/ Professor77
Old 09-29-2015, 08:34 AM

Buyers Club

Cure Hepatitis C with Sofosbuvir Ledipasvir Daclatasvir

Affordable treatment for Hepatitis C is now available via parallel importation of Sofosbuvir, Ledipasvir and Daclatasvir. These medications have received regulatory approval worldwide and are assisting patients across the globe now.

Every day 2 more Australians die of hepatitis C. These deaths are largely preventable. Here is a link to an article you should read.
A simple solution

Although the asking price in Australia is $1000 a tablet, these medications are available overseas for far less. For example in Egypt, China and India Sofosbuvir is available for under $10 a tablet.

It is legal for a patient to import a 12 week supply of medication into Australia for their own use. It is also legal in many other countries such as NZ, UK, Singapore, and USA.

Patient self treatments are already underway, and have been reported in The Sydney Morning Herald, News Ltd and ABC News.

We are helping patients to navigate the process. Some of our patients have imported sofosbuvir, ledipasvir, daclatasvir and ribavirin. We have assisted these patients with getting this medication tested with both NMR and Mass Spectroscopy to provide peace of mind about medication integrity. And yes, the medication works as expected and patients are being cured.

The current out of pocket cost of getting a full course of these medications is $1000-$2000 USD depending on what is required.

Treatment typically takes 12 weeks, is largely free of side effects and delivers a 95% cure rate.

You will find the FixHepC Buyers Club here.

At the moment the club is open for business but consider...

- See more at: Home

Might you be able to purchase from Australia or China?

Please contact MNS member Smokin Moose for more info, or PM so I can put you in touch with him. He has more info than I do, though he is in Australia.

Blessings!

Old 10-04-2015, 10:15 PM

Default a few links

hello prof,

here's a couple of links that may help you...

https://indianpharmanetwork.in/cance...patitis_c.html

Sofosbuvir, 1190307-88-0, Manufacturer, Supplier, India, China

all the best, cR
Old 10-22-2015, 01:05 AM

Sad to advise that Prof77 has just passed away from his cancer. RIP mate.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof77 View Post
Hey Family, MDs prescribed Sofosbuvir and Declactovir for my Hepatitis Type2b. I have the Declactovir but I need to buy 12 weeks of Sofosbuvir and I can't find someone selling only Sofosbuvir in Canada. Please help if you can.

My Deepest Gratitude, Mark/ Professor77
Sad to hear about Mark.

I wanted though to share with the community who might be in the same situation that there is a local algerian lab called Laboratoires Beker which produce and sell for abroad the generic of sovaldi & Sofosbuvir/ledispavir associaiton, they are respectively names Sofos & Sofosled
You can find all the info on their plateform Beker laboratoires
The name of the lab is Laboratoires Beker.
Cdt
Chiraz

Last edited by ChiB; 05-26-2016 at 01:57 AM. Reason: didn't read about mark passing away and wanted to show respect while keeping on informing the community