Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 9. Patients forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 02:37 AM

Last edited by Dawn; 06-04-2013 at 03:32 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Oh, and my uncle told me that a man whose wife had cancer that metastasized through her whole body was given PT because the morphine didn't work anymore and it took her pain away. It also cured her from cancer.

Be blessed all,
Dawn
That is fantastic Dawn. WOW!! on all counts.
"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the people of the earth will mourn and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will...gather His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the UNIVERSE to the other." from Matt 24 amplified (scholarly) bible
Old 06-26-2012, 10:19 AM

Phoenix Tears - By Rick Simpson

Make The Medicine Phoenix Tears

Great to hear Dawn!

Last edited by BobGreen; 06-26-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:11 AM

Thumbs up I Regret Not Making It To Spanish Expo- CBD Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you guys know my new experiment was successful. Here's the deal, my wife has carpel tunnel and had surgery about 5 years ago(second time). Now her hands have been getting steadily worse for about 3 years. She cannot feel her hands anymore and struggles to do things at work and at home. She has been very frustrated. I talked to my uncle in Colorado and he is diabetic. He has complete loss of feeling in his feet and has to be very careful not to injure them or step wrong and fall. Plus he has shooting pain at night in his feet and legs. So much so that Valium, codeine, etc no longer work. Well he smoked cannabis one night after 40 years of not and that night he had no shooting pain in his legs. To make a long story short he found Phoenix Tears and made an ointment with it and rubbed it on his feet because he wanted the pain to go away but didn't want to smoke during the day. In 20 minutes his feet were tingling, in 3 hours he had total feeling back in his feet. He has been rubbing his feet with this ointment ever since. He told me how to make it and I did Saturday night. Today I combined the PT with some ointment and my wife rubbed it on her hands. In 1 hour she had feeling in her finger tips. Needless to say she was gobsmacked and ecstatic. She will apply more tonight and in the morning and see how it goes. I will keep you guys updated on her progress. In case you guys don't get the severity of it all she needed surgery again and was dreading it. Hopefully this will cure her and keep our money from the industry.
Oh, and my uncle told me that a man whose wife had cancer that metastasized through her whole body was given PT because the morphine didn't work anymore and it took her pain away. It also cured her from cancer.

Be blessed all,
Dawn
So Then Pheonix Tears Being Stronger Than Morphine Is Music To My Ears. Having To Go Get Repeat Prescriptions Of Time Released Morphine Off My Doctor Every Two Weeks Prevents My Going On A Long Stay Holiday ( Not To Mention The Stigmatism Of Using Opiates On A Daily Basis!
I'd Really Like To Compare A Morphine Tablet To Some Medicinal Kindherb . If The Herb Worked As Well As Morpheus I'd Switch To Pheonix Tears In A Heartbeat.
Thanks Dawn
Joe
Old 07-01-2012, 06:28 AM

That's good news Dawn. How much bud did you use? I'd like to make it but never have the pound (.5kg) it calls for.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:19 AM

hey HHHG
you don t need a pound to make the medicine, you can make smaller batches of it anytime you need.
we ve been doing it for long time now
cheers
jeffman
I believe the Cannabis Plant is sacred. I believe no authority on Earth has the right to prevent me from growing and using a plant that relieves my pain and brings me peace. The Herb is part of my religion.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:08 PM

Ive talked to Rick about it but he is adamant about the perolium process.. Im not that confident and much prefer the alcohol based tears, chromo tests have shown them to be the same in terms of potency. I just dont like the term petro at all.
P.
Old 07-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Banned

Talking medicate

Hi,i medicate for foot and leg and back pain due to diabetes ,i sleep like a log everynight due to my vaping
Weed .If they stop me doing my self-help meds i will have to go back on the pharma shit which messes my body up.my freind has has epiletsy for years and her meds cause her to shake violently constantly.a few puffs of a weak joint and it all stops,the only thing she doesnt like getting the stoned feeling ,cbd to the rescue ,try telling the cops but its cbd ,theyd laugh in my face as i would protest its a medicine.the cops in the uk are clueless as they Target cannabis more than any other drug pushing our youth into a path of distruction and hard drugs.thats why Amsterdam started to seperate hard and soft drugs.in 80 the coffeshops tax was a contribution to the hard drug i boat That helped drug addicts get of the health harming Heroin and crack.the herb is safe Weve been smoking it non stop since the sixtys recuraotionaly cant Be that Bad officer.peace t
Old 07-01-2012, 03:30 PM

Hi Pindulinka

Do you like using Everclear grain alcohol, or will you use the 99%Isopropyl, trusting that it will sufficiently evaporate so as not present a hazard? That's what we have used, so far (several times), with no problems detected. And, the cancer in that case went into complete remission. We think that the search for economy is a constant one and shouldn't necessarily end because of the seriousness of trying to save a life. And - ISO 99 is sure kinder to the wallets @ ~ $12 per gallon (bought in $1.50 pints locally) compared to ~ $225 per gallon for Everclear (which we must also drive across the state line, 40 mi, to buy).

@HHHG, I agree totally with Jeffman; one doesn't at all need a whole pound to begin making the medicine. We made first our batch from about 2.5 oz of bud which got our 'patient' off to a good start and gave us enough time to get the rest of the weed we needed.. If there is someone trying following Rick's protocol in Phoenix Tears, to know how many doses a certain amount of weed will make: let's say u had 1 oz only: 1/16 x 60 = 3.75 grams (almost 4 days worth of doses). It is less total work when larger amounts of weed oil are extracted per extraction session.

Here's something I didn't see in the Phoenix Tears instructions: making sure the oil is decarboxylated. At the end of the procedure when the solvent is nearly boiled out, cooking it under low heat, you'll see the bubbles coming out of the oil. Keep gently cooking the oil in a tilted pan (to keep from overheating) until those escaping bubbles are essentially gone. Those bubbles come from the escaping carboxyl group. As most already know, the more thorough the decarboxylation, the more psychoactive the oil is going to be. The only way the bubbles wouldn't appear at the end is if enough heat had already been applied during earlier cooking to release all the carboxyls.
"Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the people of the earth will mourn and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will...gather His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the UNIVERSE to the other." from Matt 24 amplified (scholarly) bible

Last edited by donb; 07-01-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:15 PM

Do Cannabis tinctures have the same health benefits as oil?