Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > Medicinal plants > 7. Plants and plant extracts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 05:45 AM

Default Stoney Girl Gardens anyone?

I saw this website...and I was really confused... I see claims of plants that are finished flowring in 28 days...sativas no less. 28% THC which would be the highest recorded THC... and 3-5 ounces..

then I see her story on P91...

"
We traded some Berkeley Blues seeds to the University Professor who created this genetics. We were told that this was the government’s latest G-13. This came from a program at a Southern California University that supposedly did not “exist”. BTW he (the professor) really liked the Berkeley Blues.

P-91 is responsible for creating Pit Bull, Hogs Breath and many others."

Now P91 was named P91 because the breeders graduated from highschooll in 1991 from Poway high..its a famous SoCal Strain... and James "Hog" created Hawgsbreath in the 80's...

Just hope people are aware of this scam?

caligula

Last edited by caligula; 09-12-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:28 AM

these are just a few of her scams. her seeds were the worst thing in my garden and certainly did not live up to the hype. nowhere near. she also payed to have that shitty picture on the cover of the bug book of buds.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:47 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannasseur View Post
these are just a few of her scams. her seeds were the worst thing in my garden and certainly did not live up to the hype. nowhere near. she also payed to have that shitty picture on the cover of the bug book of buds.
Report Any Scams Please By Alerting Mod Min
No Speculation
Thanks Again
JKP
Old 09-12-2011, 06:52 AM

Hi JKP - apologies if this was a bad post...
Old 09-12-2011, 06:53 AM

cannasseur - which strain did you try growing?
Old 09-12-2011, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligula View Post
cannasseur - which strain did you try growing?
i grew out the pitbull, blubull and the Odysseus did not even pop and sprout. they all went longer than said and not as strong as i expected them to be. they were not terrible, but nothing special, and certainly did not meet expectations. i know several other people who have grown her strains out, had trouble with germ rates, non met the advertised claims, and non ever impressed beyond any particular other strain. i also have talked to people who have taken her classes, and talked to her. i have had a few run ins with her on other forums and have talked to her once in person, for about a half of an hour. i purchased seed from her hand and dried flower from her husband. they flower was obviously picked early and was covered in mite damage. this is all observation, not speculation. i am new here and didn't feel the need to report this as a scam, but i don't like to see sick people get ripped off either.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:07 AM

I'd say thats more more than speculation and educated guesses. you've had more interaction with her than most of her customers have. If she's teaching people to pick weed at 28 days... thats quicker than an autoflowering dwarf. I was just upset to read her quote about p91 on another website and then went to her website to see if it was true...and it is.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King Park View Post
Report Any Scams Please By Alerting Mod Min
No Speculation
Thanks Again
JKP
It is not outright scam. She does sell seeds. I have heard some of her strains are actually pretty good even.

BUT she makes ridiculous claims, super high off the charts thc% uncommonly short flowering times with outrageously high yields. Obviously the strains do not live up to the descriptions.

Also, she has a wacky EULA wherin she tries to license the genetics like a software product, restricting you from breeding with, and or sharing cuts with others. Pretty funny, imo.

EULA
Old 09-12-2011, 08:06 AM

You're right - not an outright scam. Just lies.

That EULA is classic. She owns the strains...like P-91 which wasn't obtained as she claims. lol.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkadonk View Post
It is not outright scam. She does sell seeds. I have heard some of her strains are actually pretty good even.

BUT she makes ridiculous claims, super high off the charts thc% uncommonly short flowering times with outrageously high yields. Obviously the strains do not live up to the descriptions.

Also, she has a wacky EULA wherin she tries to license the genetics like a software product, restricting you from breeding with, and or sharing cuts with others. Pretty funny, imo.

EULA
that's just wrong..

plant is a plant. people can breed with it if they want to..

sounds like they like business first, plants second..