Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
i see more of a free market around here.
Shit some places even sell brick mexi at like $40 an oz.

The issue is more with production practices then anything. Those in more harsh climates are forced to be better growers. There are random cities all over the us with prob better dank then you can find in Denver or L.A. but if you don't know that crew good luck.
real talk coop.

the proliferation of dispensaries also messed it up. they say there are more disps than starbucks in LA now. flood the market, the quality expected is going to diminish drastically. but as stated before, there are still diamonds in the rough. everyone wants a deal. you get what you pay for...
Old 03-16-2012, 09:13 AM

Default Humboldt County:

Hi there C/Man"

I found this quite a good yet for myself a serious question to put those like yourself on the right trail so to speak,"

The only experience ive had is with older Calio skunks, such as c/orange i found high'ish in cbd's back in 2000 or 2001, ever since then i become infatuated with Caliofornian marijuana, it made its way into some pre 1970-80's plants such as our once origional New Zealand Bush sativa recorded to most likely have a little calio indica amongst it, army guys bringing them home and or hippies handing em out where ever they went i guess,
My suspicious proff of this story i read was more than likely true as i myself as a young teenager in 85 i think i was,growing seeds outdoors each year mainly accidentally interbreed yet a couple of seasons later i come across a short fat fan leaved smelly shit like plant on the edge of the plot where most of the females ended up from less sunlight we found, most of the middle seed plants were normally always males, this is the old now gone in origional form i think = NZ bush sativa, real good shit to mate, not alot to talk about after a good bong or 2 i recall this much, my first good hit at age 15 made me turn green in facial colour and spew a little to, haha; yes the good old days'

Sorry got off track or the trail i mean, ive read up on humboldt county&the shit also, plus purchased seeds online such as - stinky pinky with one or two great female plants amongst em or the two pkt's i grew out in 2008, its not crossed with anything else either, pure humboldt, some with the traditional one long big bud if not tipped of course, strong in high with dense flowers i recall, ive some photos around still, found a nice purple female also, nearly as strong in high as the rest but not quite, most purples ive found over the years never seem to be as good a high, some lavenders can be, kodiak gold lavender i found in its day to be super strong and good smelly outcome great for breeding i find such smelly plants, N/lights is the only strong shit i no of thats aint too smelly, maybe the origional was?

So yeah id try somehow getting in touch with a farmer in Hummer country who might put ya onto some old school type of seed you can interbreed ya'self into a high thc and or high cbd plant of ya own creation i gather is the plan where ever you end up, i think it were coop whom put ya onto some good states etc to look or find out if youve anyone you know there or a mate of a mate perhaps,? a matter of knowing the right person most times, the rest are full of shiet my friend, not the good shit either''

Happy hunting;
bam.

Links to various threads Ive previously written on the forums here - ie: - On breeding pink skunks/
old super skunk hybrid - Medicinal type -

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/6-breeders-support-information/6918-breeding-pink-skunks.html

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/16-bud-sh...ldt-cross.html
Old 03-16-2012, 03:08 PM
coop

so i take it your looking for some old school cali indicas?
Old 03-16-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
There are random cities all over the us with prob better dank then you can find in Denver or L.A.

Random!

Can't wait till I have a bit of scratch and time to tour from Denver to Seattle to StayClassySanDiego.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:01 PM
coop

let me know when your in town, we'll get down on the towns finest.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:15 PM

Bought my first sack of purple in a park/mall in Boulder in '97. I was BLOWN AWAY that it was like $50 a quarter or something. I used to get $30 for 1/8 of brick taken from that black arrow in the pic 60 miles due west. Of course I would spend all of my profit on $20's of hydro (~93-98) or pif (~98-03) or haze (~03-last time I got it). Same cut, different day

Atlanta had consistently good cheap bud, but I had to work with crackheads to find it
Old 03-17-2012, 08:27 AM

I'd just like to say a thankyou to the American people for inviting us Australians and New Zealanders along to fight some crucially important wars in a lot of the world's premiere cannabis hotspots.

Hence why the the US has the finest range of Indica strains outside of Afghanistan, (its a good thing we've all gone in to get the rest), and plenty of the finest sativas too (thanks to inroads made in Vietnam a la Californian Agent Orange), and the very finest Indica/sativas in the world (thanks to Sam and Nevil's cooperative incursion into Holland).

But when I come to visit Denver, SanFran or the Big Apple, can I come via the montaņas de Oaxaca wherein lies the finest cannabis in all of North America?

Just having fun guys

Paz to my American brothers
Old 03-17-2012, 08:57 AM

tell you what bushy....

you going to oaxaca, im going with you....

love an respect

Old 03-19-2012, 06:35 PM

Michigan has top meds as well...also you guys in cali and co have way to much..how I know about 1/3 of the clubs in michigan are getting some from there...hey what it takes to get people what they need
Old 03-20-2012, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
doesnt matter where you go, just depends on who ya know.
JL
Word to that JL

That being said: West-Coast is the best coast for consistently chronic, reasonably priced medicine. I can't believe no one has spoken up for Oregon yet though... lower population I guess. It's where many of NorCal's epic cuts came from and birthplace to some of the most famous strains in the world (Hash Plant, BlueBerry, etc...). CA and CO have great meds, no doubt, but for the truly heady underground action, look to OR.

On Deck: JillyBean, Ace of Spades, Melon Ball, and Critical Mass

New Seedlings:Pineapple Chunk, Azure Haze, and U2.

Absolutley Onius Seeds:Black Bubble, Melon Ball, Blackberry Bliss, and La Cherry Haze.