Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLordWinter View Post
It's kindergarten level BS like this that has Shanti considering closure of the forums.

If that is your goal, then by all means, continue with the nonsense. Otherwise, STFU and GET BACK TO GROWING!
I would hope that BEFORE Shanti does that, he considers a moderated site with zero tolerance! I have seen too many useful sites exploited and abused by miscreants who want to make everyone as miserable as they are!

When you live in Moms basement, with no girlfriend(or Boyfriend) to show you some love, and your existence is antagonizing strangers and judging EVERYONE not worthy, it has to be a pitifully sad existence. Even if you were lucky enough to move out and you sit in your bleak studio apartment, people ignoring you right and left and you unable to contribute ANYTHING to society, you feel the need to strike out and childishly attack someone, ANYONE.

Never knowing the love of a good person, or the tranquility of playing your your grandson in the winter sun, or HELPING someone or even GIVING makes you a miserable person who feels that ANY attention is CRAVED, so you do childish little hurtful things because in your warped mind THEY should feel the pain YOU feel everyday!

It doesn't take an FBI profiler to KNOW with certainty the intelligence (or lack of) that encourages a petulant little child to strike out when no-one is looking!

The END of the world is NOT moderation! Moderation with a PURPOSE is NOT censorship. And if THAT is what it takes to behave civilly, so be it!

Because this site is too valuable to throw away due to an unrealistic view that Free Speech trumps all. It then becomes Garbage In Garbage Out.

Have a section where free speech reigns and it become a war forum and a hate fest! At least the majority can ignore it!
But now they won't pay it no mind

'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order

But it's all just an echo of what they've been told

America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

Last edited by Niemand; 01-16-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Left off the letter G
Old 01-16-2012, 05:18 PM

Why are some people so small minded?

Look at the big picture,.... its meant to be cannabis forums/users vs the stinkin government!!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:26 PM

pro gov or pro forum bob? what side you on?
Old 01-16-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niemand View Post
Have a section where free speech reins and it become a war forum and a hate fest! At least the majority can ignore it!

That sounds like a great idea,
Let's moderate the whole site except for a "free zone" or "war zone" or even "hate room" for those who can't resist being imbeciles...

I hear you Niemand but the moderator(s) must be free of "political" preferences and all that if you see what i mean...
Otherwise we can all start posting at other moderated forums where you have to be part of the Core group and therefor being allowed to bs and let others being thrown off or being banned....

But something must happen here to keep this board going without some of the verbal obcene brutalities...

Best vibes,
YS
Old 01-16-2012, 06:33 PM

Charles Scott - White Supremacist-Bomb Scare Terrorist - YouTube
Old 01-16-2012, 06:50 PM

Repugnant! Absolutely! Deplorable also. But repudiated....

History

Old 01-16-2012, 07:00 PM

Off course people change, I have no idea what kind of jealousy is at work here but to deny anyone the opportunity for change and everyone loses.

Equality is something close to my heart and environment is so important especially as a child (first 5 years being the most influential), but its something the "state" the world over is not willing to address... they can, they have the evidence on how to reduce prejudice and discrimination but guess what? the feckers CHOOSE not too.

There was an experiment done by a schoolteacher when she heard the announcement that martin luther king had been assassinated, her name Jane Eliott, her experiment "blue eyes/brown eyes" one only has to aks oneself why the feck this was not replicated in every school across the globe and why it still isn't now... the "states" greatest weapon is divide and rule... I have friends some of whom hold right wing views, we disagree strongly on certain things but we remain friends because there is so much more we agree about and have a craic about.

here's a link for anyone who wants to watch a truly amazing thing...

A Class Divided | FRONTLINE | PBS

Last edited by Mistah LC; 01-16-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:10 PM

listen man this is a cannabis forum for others to enjoy not just the few so come on .. take your bitching somewhere else or leave it , spoiling it for the majority of folk ,who cant grow this wondeful plant for political reasons....lifes too short .. get a grip
Old 01-16-2012, 08:05 PM

Last edited by TheLordWinter; 04-04-2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: P.S.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLordWinter View Post

Niemand, just in case you missed it, he laid out the penalties in the following thread: Happy New Year but not for all....at MNS.
Thank you, I indeed did miss it having left the last go round of lunacy around here. I respect Shanti immensely and I love that he is entrenched in his free speech mantra for REAL, as in to allow a troll to basically attack him with nothing more than free speech. It takes a man of conviction NOT to be bogged down by the utter vileness of it all and to avoid being contaminated by it.

But I fear that Shanti is inundated as it is, and dealing with the pettiness of it all overwhelming.

As someone else pointed out (Sorry for not crediting the person) that what we need is a NON-POLITICAL entity (person) to without bias or emotion enforce the rules already established. Then in the interest of openness identify the tagger(s) and try a transparency mode of free speech. The problem is, as stated elsewhere, some people LIVE to disrupt and nothing short of working moderation in my opinion, will prevent that!

Sorry to get long winded, I will check out the link. N