Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 02:00 AM

Default Insults Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
Greeninthethumb, Sam, who ever the fuck you are, what are you doing here. The thread is full of failure. Are you here to insult the "uneducated idiots" or do you seek approval from those you label as ignorant?
Did it not occur to you that I could be here to have a discussion about the merits of feminization technologies? It's mostly what I've done. It hasn't been what you've been concerned with tho. You seem more concerned with damage to your ego and name calling.

Quote:
You come here with an elitist attitude, a bag full of fancy terms singing praises of the biggest traitor in cannabis history.
The terms aren't that fancy buddy. In fact they're all pretty damn simple. I'll gladly expound on any you don't comprehend if that's what it takes. If you look at the heart of my argument you'll see I've done everything you asked. I gave you the different types of intersex traits i've noticed and a likely explanation to their causes.

Quote:
You're not dependent on closet amateurs for your germplasm and you're excited by what huge cooperations are up to.
Yep, and the few professional breeders who work in our field all feel the same way. Sorry, it's the way biotechnology works in this day and age.

Quote:
There's no big corperations here. Why don't you go a impress Monsanto with your brilliance.
I guess I won't have to do that until AFTER legalization.

Quote:
Wether you are Sam or not, your mindset is exactly the same. I remember the first conversation I had with Sam... Double factor, you mean homozygous. Pompous prick.
Maybe he is; I've never met him. He responds to my posts in a similar fashion. But he knows when to step out of a thread, he won't waste his time with insults. You don't still say 'double factor' do you?

Quote:
Do you think giving a fancy term to a commonly understood concept makes you a better breeder? Don't kid yourself. Even the big corporations like Monsanto can't equal the results of selective breeding. Like you, they're a fraud. You can't turn your back on you're own kind and then expect their admiration. Piss off!
N.
You really think I need your admiration? This thread has been nothing but lulz for me. I don't care that you don't like me. I do care what the people who visit this thread think about gynoecious releases. Their closets might not make it into my personal collection but they end up in the pool at large and its health is of utmost concern to me.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:37 AM
Breeder

My first act of moderation has been to create a place where people can trade insults in public. If you are on a thread and you have a compelling need insult someone you can just say, "meet me in the insult corner Giit (for example)". That way people cruising on a nice friendly high don't have to be disturbed.
Giit here or Greenthumbinhisbum as I like to call him (GtihB), is suspected of being David Watson. If not, he's Sams mini-me. He cares about what you think about gynoecious releases and thinks that the health of the gene pool at large is served by insulting people who also care about the cannabis gene pool.
Can anybody help this guy out? Can you spare him a few insults? He likes big important technical words.
N.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:19 AM

Default A ?

Hi all,

I went and deleted what I wrote. I will refrain from posting till more is said. I will say this much. Shanti has my support. Nevil is a friend of shanti, and though we've never met I consider him mine too. If he was ever in a streetfight. I'd back him as i would shanti.

For now I'll reserve further comment until later when I've a more clear mind not on pharma meds...Ns

"How would you like to feel like a mushroom?"
Kept in the dark, and fed Shit all day?

The past no longer dictates me to the future. Everyday is a new day, and what is made of it is my choice.

Last edited by noshow; 09-14-2010 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Decided to not say until mind is clears better...
Old 09-14-2010, 04:37 AM
JessE

Quote:
My first act of moderation has been to create a place where people can trade insults in public.
Ha, Nev those are some moderation powers I did not know existed lol.

So much for you and me being one in the same huh? lol
Old 09-14-2010, 04:41 AM
Breeder

You do have a familliar style of writing, are you tall, good looking and in your '50s?
N.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:56 AM
hempy

The insult to the cannabis community and the cannabis specis is fem seeds and lets see them start posting under there real handles time these guys grew a main steam lol.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:06 AM

Have to say I agree with Nevil.. GITT comes off just like so many other pompous educated idiots who are in favor of looking for their pot of gold at the end of someone else's rainbow in this case it just happens to be mother natures in my opinion..you must really feel you are superior to everyone here?personally i would be ashamed to come here and sling such insults regardless of the reason to a man such as Nevil who has dedicated and risked his entire existence here on this earth to doing something he and you {so you claim} love passionately..by the way what have you done for cannabis may we ask??almost assuredly your work consists of playing with the strains that were originally created by Nevil or Shanti or some other hard working dedicated breeder...were i you i'd find the air valve on that big ass head of yours and let some air out...

"YES WEED CAN"

"Make Nature happen in one room quicker than normal"
Old 09-14-2010, 06:59 AM

I would like to contribute to this thread. This will help curb my will to destroy these swine like they are trying to destroy Cannabis. I will attempt to confine all of my aggressive words to this side of the room. Thank you for giving me this area to yell as loud as I wish Nevil. Great use of your powers.

Green$InTheEyes, I wish your dad's "breeding methodologies" consisted of selfing YO MAMA!!!

ZING!!!

"Breeding methodologies..." man you must be a horrible grower/breeder if you feel the need to make yourself feel better by using words most people have to google.

Is "breeding methodologies" your way of saying "pollen chucking?"*

If you are a feminized seed supproting pollen chucker doesn't that make you a "mother chucker?"

Later Mother Chucker,
KB _~
Old 09-14-2010, 08:06 AM

An insult corner in the MNS, wtf?

The times are a changing, pity.

GG

P.S Maybe a good idea not to post in here and let this thread get lost in the vaults, best place for it IMO.

Peace, GG

Last edited by genegenie; 09-14-2010 at 08:23 AM. Reason: ps bit.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:09 AM

Hyde Park we should call the topic .