Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 6. Breeders support and information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Banned

agreed i have just been ripped off by canadian seed companies thats all no direspect to canadians intended
Old 03-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Banned

wheres bob when you need him
Old 03-21-2012, 01:48 PM

Default G13xHaze- Mr Nice Seed Co

Ok, Can I Just Say I Germinated 18 Seeds And Now Have 11 Females And The Rest Discarded.
They've Been On 12/12 Since Birth And Are Now Flowering
Not Bad Eh !
In The MNS 2001 catalogue The G13xHaze Was Mentioned ; ???
JKP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A Tent Full And Then Some march18.jpg (420.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg G13xHaze- Pistils- 11 Females Total.jpg (80.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg March20-G13xHaze- Post Bloom.jpg (522.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Joe King Park; 03-21-2012 at 04:17 PM. Reason: adding images for Nor 1
Old 03-21-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe King Park View Post
Ok, Can I Just Say I Germinated 18 Seeds And Now Have 11 Females And The Rest Discarded.
They've Been On 12/12 Since Birth And Are Now Flowering
Not Bad Eh !
In The MNS 2001 catalogue The G13xHaze Was Mentioned ; ???
JKP

so this is g13 x haze you are doing?

the haze should be a good addition
Old 03-21-2012, 04:15 PM

I like Rimmeo from any interaction i have had here

I also have been a happy customer of Doc's since 1999

got every order...still have much of his genetics onboard

So say anything you want...he has some of the most awesome genetics

and has done a stellar job of getting the hoarded clone only's to places where they

could never get to...

again , say anything you want it will not influence me or the myriad of people

who are happy with what they got.

nothing is perfect nobody is perfect

I'd sure prefer to see what joe king park is doing o

do we need to ruin yet another g13 thread...?

so PLEASE

JKP...post a photo of what you are doing

all this other stuff gets so tired

Old 03-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Chana Masala

Hi guys...

Nor1 good thoughts and I appreicate you holding this thread down.

I didnt have a chance to apoligise to Mr.Greenthumb for my lack of better word, aggressive behavior, and feel bad about it.

I want to apolgies with sincer regret that I used bad language, and dissused things about areas you may or may not live, and your missus. I am more then happy to edit any of those post if you wish. It is your decision and I will let it stay as a reminder of how not to act on canna boards, if you do not wish anything be done.

It was very poor form from me and something I am not proud of.

Again, I am sorry.

For the record, I like Rimmeo very much. Since he came here around the same time as Nevil, he made an effort to reach out to many here including myself. Just to say hello and share well wishes.

Mr. Thumb I just wish when someone has something to say you would not call them a liar or send guys with 2 to 4 post counts to start spamming. So that is why I still am having difficulity to give you the respect you are looking for. I guess it has nothing to do with your plant, maybe your business practice.

I am not hear to bait you or fight with you again.

I just dont see all the fuss over your s1. If its good, great for you and the person growing it.

I have in honesty only seen two reports/journals on it, and that was here. Both reports discussed male flowers. So I am sure there are more to it, but who really has the time to go to other canna boards to read about a line that I have in my stable already, and am happy with the results.

I grew shanti's g13hz and pulled 1 pound dried in a 7 gallon pot soiless... albeit my first two rounds (12 pheno's) most exhibited nanners. On my thrid run, I realize too high ec and no more nanners.

I also would like to mention that I pulled this pheno rather effortlessly, and there were a few others I could of got the same weight from. I just personally enjoyed the high/stone from thsi particular keeper pheno. I was also able to inbreed the line, and have been sharing the seeds with friends and the medical community since late 2011. I got a lot from Scott's seed for the price I paid.

A few may have seen this pic, but I would like to share it again:

Mr. Greenthumb, just reading some of the last post, still makes me weary of you, and yes I dont know you personally but think that maybe a diffrent approach in your info would be better suited for the educated market and consumer. When you say things like 1 plant under 1K to get 1 or 2 pound plants in soiless mix, I can say I did it with Scott's with 4 plants under 1K. To be clear, there were 3 ex cheese plants and 1 g13hz plant under 1K. In total I pulled about 3.5 dired. I just cloned my g keeper and am looking foward to running an 8K room full of them. So by my legal plant numbers, I will set 24 plants to bloom under 8K and inshalla, I am sure the worst will be 24 pounds dried.

Also this whole dwc is overrated. there should be disclaimer for sick and noobs when you constantly mention this growing method. It takes much work and you still need to select to find a high yielding pheno. I just dont know how anyone can select with only two or three seeds, even s1's. There is a place for everyone's work, and market, consumer.

I am sure you don't really think highly of me or care, but you would for sure get my respect if you grew the plant out here for us and started your own thread, with updates and criteria as yo mentioned. I think you would get much more support and respect that you are seeking. Would also like to see you do it with three seeds.

I hope I don't get bashed for this, I only want to set my record straight with you, and give my support to Rimmeo, and Shantibaba. But if you want to bash, I will not travel down that road again, so you have the floor once again.

Take care,

Chana

P.S. Lovely looking ladies JKP. I cant wait till you smoke them...

Last edited by Chana Masala; 03-21-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:35 PM

Let's keep this 'pix of plants' theme going on this page!

Keepin it real!

G13/Sk x G13/Sk #1 ~8weeks 12/12

Same cut ~12wks

Closer...

Another "f2" cut that I ran. 4+wks

~7wks

Finishing in the sun, ~10+wks. Mmmmm...

Looking to crack more of these ~Late April/Early May.

EDIT - If any contributing member wants some of these for free, lemmie know and we can go through Shanti or if you are Med. in Cali we can work something out offline. Free to take and grow and breed with and label "Sour Saccarin" if you want. 9-12 wk sweet Sk structured plants. Strong High, nice chunky buds, lots of stretch. Flavors range from dead lemons to 'unknown' sweetness to are-you-sure-this-isn't-haze. Doc if you want them they will be $15k. Should at least double the yield of whatever you are growing now. I also want to see these 2pounders in 10 gallons of soil inside. I don't care how much light you give them. Lol anything will yield with 2 months worth of veg & a dedicated 1k.

Last edited by PatrickStar; 03-21-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor1 View Post
I like Rimmeo from any interaction i have had here

I also have been a happy customer of Doc's since 1999

got every order...still have much of his genetics onboard

So say anything you want...he has some of the most awesome genetics

and has done a stellar job of getting the hoarded clone only's to places where they

could never get to...

again , say anything you want it will not influence me or the myriad of people

who are happy with what they got.

nothing is perfect nobody is perfect

I'd sure prefer to see what joe king park is doing o

do we need to ruin yet another g13 thread...?

so PLEASE

JKP...post a photo of what you are doing

all this other stuff gets so tired

Post A Photo , Or Try And Put Together A Legible Thread ( Without Wandering Off Topic ).
As Many Of You Know, I Love To Grow My Outdoor Ladies En Deck Ever Since My First MNS Shit, And How It Impressed Over The Previous Years Turkish Bagseed I Grew ( Plant With Buddy In ).
The Following Summer I Volunteered To Grow MNS Early Haze, Which I Grew, Flowered And Revegged For Two Years. ( I Also Did The Same With MNS Ortega.
BTW; Out Of All Strains Mentioned , I Easily Identified And Culled The Males, And Did'nt Come Across Any Hermies Or Even Any Nanas Caused By Stress (Unlike A Killer Queen I Recently Finished )
Females; I've Always Had A High Female Count With Last Summers Project Z Series Being All Female ?
Normally 90-100% Germination Rates And Extremely Viable Plants . Initially I Did'nt Give The G13xHaze The Love They So Deserved Considering They Were A Gift ( From Canada With Love).
If It Were'nt For The Kind Folks Here @ MNS Forums Who Allow Me To Grow Such Pedigrees Each Summer.
For That I'll Be Eternally Grateful
Peace
JKP
P.S; Always Thought G In G13 Stood For Government. Was'nt G13 A Strain Developed By C.I.A Chemists ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Budbox-Take No Chances.jpg (511.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Feb23-On Anti Depressants-Confusion.jpg (520.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg G13xHaze- Pistils- 11 Females Total.jpg (80.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MNS-G13xHaze- Pre Rootbastic-17march.jpg (519.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MNS-G13xHaze- Feb12-2012.jpg (365.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg MNS G13xHaze- Let Soil Dry Out.jpg (558.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg MNS G13 X Haze- All Seeds Germinate- Feb4.jpg (404.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg g13xhaze-f2-36 hours- mns viability.jpg (681.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ActuallyCloningInsideBuddysBrain.jpg (42.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg AliBaba-SingleLeafSativa.jpg (68.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg BigTurk-PistilsEncouraging-Aug8.jpg (79.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg MrNice-Shit-Aug15-002.jpg (85.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg MrNiceShit-Aug15-003.jpg (84.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Two Caseys And A Blue Chem- Feb14.jpg (449.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg TurunkTurkishandComfrey-NoBugs.jpg (112.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Chana Masala

Pstarz... great post man... feels like new days and new ways...

Can I talk you up on your offer? Maybe you would consider my f2's for yours?

Your Sour Saccarin for my CurriedHz?

Lol. Pm you shortly.

Respect,

Chana
Old 03-21-2012, 06:17 PM

Thumbs up I Most Certainly Respect Your Input And Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chana Masala View Post
Hi guys...

Nor1 good thoughts and I appreicate you holding this thread down.

I didnt have a chance to apoligise to Mr.Greenthumb for my lack of better word, aggressive behavior, and feel bad about it.

I want to apolgies with sincer regret that I used bad language, and dissused things about areas you may or may not live, and your missus. I am more then happy to edit any of those post if you wish. It is your decision and I will let it stay as a reminder of how not to act on canna boards, if you do not wish anything be done.

It was very poor form from me and something I am not proud of.

Again, I am sorry.

For the record, I like Rimmeo very much. Since he came here around the same time as Nevil, he made an effort to reach out to many here including myself. Just to say hello and share well wishes.

Mr. Thumb I just wish when someone has something to say you would not call them a liar or send guys with 2 to 4 post counts to start spamming. So that is why I still am having difficulity to give you the respect you are looking for. I guess it has nothing to do with your plant, maybe your business practice.

I am not hear to bait you or fight with you again.

I just dont see all the fuss over your s1. If its good, great for you and the person growing it.

I have in honesty only seen two reports/journals on it, and that was here. Both reports discussed male flowers. So I am sure there are more to it, but who really has the time to go to other canna boards to read about a line that I have in my stable already, and am happy with the results.

I grew shanti's g13hz and pulled 1 pound dried in a 7 gallon pot soiless... albeit my first two rounds (12 pheno's) most exhibited nanners. On my thrid run, I realize too high ec and no more nanners.

I also would like to mention that I pulled this pheno rather effortlessly, and there were a few others I could of got the same weight from. I just personally enjoyed the high/stone from thsi particular keeper pheno. I was also able to inbreed the line, and have been sharing the seeds with friends and the medical community since late 2011. I got a lot from Scott's seed for the price I paid.

A few may have seen this pic, but I would like to share it again:

Mr. Greenthumb, just reading some of the last post, still makes me weary of you, and yes I dont know you personally but think that maybe a diffrent approach in your info would be better suited for the educated market and consumer. When you say things like 1 plant under 1K to get 1 or 2 pound plants in soiless mix, I can say I did it with Scott's with 4 plants under 1K. To be clear, there were 3 ex cheese plants and 1 g13hz plant under 1K. In total I pulled about 3.5 dired. I just cloned my g keeper and am looking foward to running an 8K room full of them. So by my legal plant numbers, I will set 24 plants to bloom under 8K and inshalla, I am sure the worst will be 24 pounds dried.

Also this whole dwc is overrated. there should be disclaimer for sick and noobs when you constantly mention this growing method. It takes much work and you still need to select to find a high yielding pheno. I just dont know how anyone can select with only two or three seeds, even s1's. There is a place for everyone's work, and market, consumer.

I am sure you don't really think highly of me or care, but you would for sure get my respect if you grew the plant out here for us and started your own thread, with updates and criteria as yo mentioned. I think you would get much more support and respect that you are seeking. Would also like to see you do it with three seeds.

I hope I don't get bashed for this, I only want to set my record straight with you, and give my support to Rimmeo, and Shantibaba. But if you want to bash, I will not travel down that road again, so you have the floor once again.

Take care,

Chana

P.S. Lovely looking ladies JKP. I cant wait till you smoke them...
Hi Chana My Dear Friend
This Little Passage Just Entered My Head When I Read Your Closing Comments. " The Man Kept Walking Down The Road And Fell Down A Hole. He Got Out Of It And Kept On Walking Down The Road And Before Long He Fell Into Another Hole. Again He Got Out Of The Hole And Carried On Down The Road Wondering Why He Kept Falling Into Holes And Kept His Eyes On The Road Until He Approached Another Hole, So He Decided Not To Keep Falling Into Holes And Instead He Walked Around It ".
I Must Say I Respect And Appreciate Your Input Here And Whenever You Feel Down You Can Reflect On That Rum Barrel Some Guy Fell Into !lol
I'm So Looking Forwards To Doing You Proud
Onwards And Upwards , Eh, Garth
Joep