Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 06:37 AM

Default Dance of the MBS: A Timelapsed Film

'The Dance of the MBS'... a new Australian medical strain, sent to us from BadKittySmiles' Medical Room!

This short film encompasses only -seven ( 7 ) hours- of growth... notice how it touches the top of the screen towards the end!

Yes, Kat is none other than the wonderful edible goddess, BadKittySmiles!

Her work has opened doors, in many terminally ill medical patients lives, that have been closed for many years... her work is invaluable to the community.

If you or a loved on needs help, please websearch her name and the words 'CannaPharm', for examples of her work.
Her work is also listed in Granny Storm Crow's, Medical List, and the same *usually secret!* processes she's been kind enough to share, are used successfully by many clinics and caregivers around the globe!

"I strongly believe that -every- patient deserves access to the best, and highest quality edibles and medicine, to ease their suffering, to improve their vitality, and to extend and heighten their quality of life, even if they have no clinics or caregivers to provide for them. Progress isn't made by keeping secrets, anyone can make 'the best edibles'; it's all in the processing!" - BadKittySmiles

*** Kat occasionally emails us random clips of interest, and we upload them for her, where she's not up for maintaining a youtube account.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:36 PM

Talking

Hey Smokin' Moose,

Second time I have seen a time-lapse of Cannabis...it's interesting to see similar paterns in nature in seemingly unrelated entities...i.e wavelike motion to move in a straight line...seen in light, sound, flagella, snakes... and so on... pretty cool! Thanks man! Peace!
Old 03-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Super cool stuff! Again!

On Deck: JillyBean, Ace of Spades, Melon Ball, and Critical Mass

New Seedlings:Pineapple Chunk, Azure Haze, and U2.

Absolutley Onius Seeds:Black Bubble, Melon Ball, Blackberry Bliss, and La Cherry Haze.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:04 PM

Awesome video... Shame non of the MBS you sent me germmed. Thank you for the generosity though...
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"... FULL METAL JACKET
Old 03-08-2012, 07:21 PM

I saw that over at IC. Pretty cool.

I'll tell you what - I have NEVER seen so many test grows going on as I have for the MBS! It seems like everybody that got sent seeds got right to work growing them out and putting up reports. I see that as a sign of respect for the Wizards of Oz and all they've done for the growing community. Way to go, Mr. Mallard and Mr. Unit.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:20 PM
BucketBong

Thumbs up Seek the light

Mate that was mesmerising , I pulled three cones last night and just sat there watching that plant waving at me as she chased the light. Seek the white light my plant , seek the white light.

Hope all's well for you brother Moosey. I'm going to get off my arse and actually visit Mardi Grass for the first time in 5 or 6 years this year , mate . Hope to see you there