Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
joeb and chemdog may have created the chem lines which could have originated from a Colorado indica.

but it then would have nothing to do with the original diesel or sourD.

soma's nycd more related to the chems with the afghan influence then any sour.

I've seen multiple crops of sourd / original d and chem(s) and hybrids.

When talking about chicken and eggs the sourd is not an offspring of the chem-line. The 91 may be the parent to the 4. Or it may all be an s1 or hermie out of the original diesel.

If you where around in the there/then you would know where chem got some of his plants and what he traded them for.
dude are you thick ? now I'm agravated............The chem 91 bagseed is also called the daywrecker diesel its also called headband it's also called skunk va 91.It hermied and made og kush......It also got pollinated by a mss/nl5........thats where the ecsd came in...........the sister the d and the 4 came in 94 from the same seeds found in the 2nd oz from the colorodo crew.....And who cares if you can trace it back to genes that Nevil had a hand in ?Nevil did not breed them and has no claim to them.......It's funny how no one wants to blame Nev for the mess of mixed up polly hybrids and over inbreeding that is polluting the genepool.......it's all just recombonations of the same lines.....being forced to hermie to produce gynocoucious (femmed) garbage......I bet Nev wants no part of that responsibility.......So why try to claim rights to the ecsd ?......cause of nl5/ss.....Thats laughable........All I can say is this......Thank goodness fer guys like Chimera and Tom
Hill...........To undo all of this mess

Last edited by heavy dank nugg; 02-29-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:03 PM

the 91 chem is also called headband????

thats a new one to me.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
the 91 chem is also called headband????

thats a new one to me.
then maybe you should pay more atention little nevlett cause Im fucking sick and tired trying to pass on good knowledge to a buch of un apreciative snarky
know it all's who know next to nothing.......learn to read........cause I'm over repeating myself.......And I'm over this thread......Call them whatever the fuck ya want........Basicly you only want some kind of conformation that yer hero played a part in it.........Well he didnt..........Elites are called elites for a reason and it aint hype........They are special varietys kept alive and passed amongst deserving people.........Now I know why you aint growing um........Ohh by the way there is plenty of tude in this post mr scorpion.And 1 more thing that might shed a little light, on the previous page someone said something about deer creek indica..................Thats funny stuff.............3 words fer ya..............Deer Creek Ampatheater.....It's a venue...........The dead used to play there.........

Last edited by heavy dank nugg; 02-29-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy dank nugg View Post
then maybe you should pay more atention little nevlett cause Im fucking sick and tired trying to pass on good knowledge to a buch of un apreciative snarky
know it all's who know next to nothing.......learn to read........cause I'm over repeating myself.......And I'm over this thread......Call them whatever the fuck ya want........Basicly you only want some kind of conformation that yer hero played a part in it.........Well he didnt..........Elites are called elites for a reason and it aint hype........They are special varietys kept alive and passed amongst deserving people.........Now I know why you aint growing um........Ohh by the way there is plenty of tude in this post mr scorpion.And 1 more thing that might shed a little light, on the previous page someone said something about deer creek indica..................Thats funny stuff.............3 words fer ya..............Deer Creek Ampatheater.....It's a venue...........The dead used to play there.........
who the fuck are you? really though. calm the fuck down with all that condescending bullshit. i dont care who the fuck you know, or what the fuck youve done. the second you start acting like a pompous dick is the second that anything youve ever said doesnt mean shit.

and by the way i was running the ORIGINAL SOUR DIESEL in fuckin 06, along side the STRAW DIESEL and CHEM91x4. who gives a fuck?

headband to alot of people isnt CHEM. its may have chem lineage, but theres a master kush thrown in there too my man.

and i know much about the dead circuit in the early 90's i was there as a child, and have fucking proof, so dont come on here acting like youre the gospel. real talk.

EDIT-and the nevlett comment was hilarious. i will give you that. but check it my man, this is a discussion, you dont just come in here hard headed as hell and try to TELL EVERYONE what you feel is the truth and bash everyone else for what they know. who knows you may have the entire story. but shit, all that attitude discredits anything said.

Last edited by JetLife; 02-29-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 PM
coop

Quote:
dude are you thick ? now I'm agravated............The chem 91 bagseed is also called the daywrecker diesel its also called headband it's also called skunk va 91.It hermied and made og kush......It also got pollinated by a mss/nl5........thats where the ecsd came in...........the sister the d and the 4 came in 94 from the same seeds found in the 2nd oz from the colorodo crew.....And who cares if you can trace it back to genes that Nevil had a hand in ?Nevil did not breed them and has no claim to them.......It's funny how no one wants to blame Nev for the mess of mixed up polly hybrids and over inbreeding that is polluting the genepool.......it's all just recombonations of the same lines.....being forced to hermie to produce gynocoucious (femmed) garbage......I bet Nev wants no part of that responsibility.......So why try to claim rights to the ecsd ?......cause of nl5/ss.....Thats laughable........All I can say is this......Thank goodness fer guys like Chimera and Tom
Hill...........To undo all of this mess
your a fucking moron guy, repeating bullshit off the internet.
You don't know me or who I know.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:18 PM
coop

Quote:
.Thats funny stuff.............3 words fer ya..............Deer Creek Ampatheater.....It's a venue...........The dead used to play there.........
lol, your the one that said it was a Colorado Indica bought at deer creek, And yea I've been there, not the the place you want to get caught selling herb in the parking lot.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop View Post
lol, your the one that said it was a Colorado Indica bought at deer creek, And yea I've been there, not the the place you want to get caught selling herb in the parking lot.
the 1st i mentioned deer creek is in that above post so donjt put fucking words in my mouth pal..learn to fucking read...And I checked allready...You know no one..........You dont know me or who I know..........plus I'm the one holding the cuts not you....nuff said.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensimilla13 View Post
Are you out of your mind? If Nevil hadn't released all the wondeful genetics to the world in the late 80's NONE of what we see today would be around!!!

And you are coming off as a complete know it all JERK!

Sensi
cool man mission acomplished..........

It's funny how no one wants to blame Nev for the mess of mixed up polly hybrids and over inbreeding that is polluting the genepool.......it's all just recombonations of the same lines.....being forced to hermie to produce gynocoucious (femmed) garbage......I bet Nev wants no part of that responsibility.......So why try to claim rights to the ecsd ?......cause of nl5/ss.....Thats laughable........All I can say
Old 03-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Scorpion

A little clearer picture of the plant.
Classic_Sour_Diesal_10 - MNS forum photo galleries
it smells like a sweet maple afghan,she should be ready in another 3 weeks maybe.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:52 AM

that pic is neither sour diesel or orginal diesel so it's obviously just some knock off trying to cash in on her clout........Sorry to burst yer bubble scorpion but thats a blueberry plant you just pictured which would also explain yer afghani statement.......