Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 12:38 PM

Default ORIGINAL HAZE x WONDERHAZE (SSH x WILLIAMS WONDER)

This girl was a freebie from gypsy, from a guy called buttyrekka.
Wonder Haze is a previous release from Resevior Seeds, the famous rez dawg And is his propriety 100day? SSH clone and Williams Wonder combined.
I also had a Williams Wonder pheno, very lemony, hardy as f#**, and not like this girl.

Got some pics. Will be chopping this girl tomorrow due to commitments.
popped the seeds in decemer before xmas, cruelled them to keep small, they didnt go outside till late feb, didnt start to show flowers till the beginning of april and has been flowering since.
This girl got treat bad, sat in the corner with only a few hours early sun for a long time. She is in coco and it rained alot so the coco was constantly leached and she was lacking N and everything else for a while, but i just started to keep it up to her when i seen the tiny silver flecked calyxes very first appear.
She stretched alot, youll notice those stakes in the series of photos and how she grew past them, she was just a stretchy lil thing when i put her out, stretched long into flower up up and away, her 2 main leads (topped, trained) i was marveling at when they were up to my shoulders but when they were tickling my ears i lopped them off to bring her hieght down to stop sticky beaks catching a glimpse. This chop was right in the middle of early flower too, with tiny flowers developed enough for a mini harvest which got me high-IGH. ALso i gave her RADICAL haircuts and lolly-popping as she was just too much of a beast, but alas all the bud she would have give if left alone.
Eventually half-way through flower i put her in a spot getting pretty full sun from noon onwards, but she took wind lashings and rain in the new open location.
This plant was a real all-round sport, such a pleasure and has really turned me onto sativas for sure. She gave me my first full head stone, no body, charging ahead in my high stonedness but no-one could tell, full function.
She has the most intoxifying tropical funk, just moreish tropical, id like to say rotting tropical fruit, but not the rotten supermarket garbage rott, soo much better and tropical

Well i muffed the pics, uploaded most of them twice and some not at all, plenty of bad things, so the good news is ill drop the rest tomorrow.
peace.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:42 PM

well what happened to the flicks?
ill try again later
Old 06-07-2011, 08:16 AM

sorry about the delay

1st april pushing flowers

9th april stretching

flowers

Old 06-07-2011, 10:27 AM

Hey Elmer, thanks for checking in. YEs this beauty had my tongue wagging at the end, such a tempting sativa seductress, has caused me to change my MNS shopping list and infuse a whole lot more Sat.

More flower pics now, then more veg pics later, bit backwards like me

And upon closer sniffing during handling, nice and deep passed the tropical funk there is an astringent citrus fuel. Please enjoy as photos are a pia

Along came a spider

Old 06-10-2011, 04:25 AM

Damn those look good! I got a freebee pack of Wonder Haze x DSD from the same guy in the fridge. I think the DSD is Double Strawberry Diesel but not sure if it's that or Double Sour Diesel? Any of you guys know what the DSD stands for?

Either way your grow looks promising and I just might have to pop mine someday. They where on the backburner...
Old 06-10-2011, 08:15 AM

I think it's strawberry Bob.

I run the wonderhaze sometimes, a cut that i selected from a 10 pack, hell of a yielder, takes just over 10 weeks too. Growth rate and rooting is incredible.

This cross that you are growing here fiddy looks far more sat, no doubt due to the original haze parent. Good job with them.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:08 AM

Thanks all for checking these out
I might do a few more pics i have later, this lady is now drying. But i still have one lower big cola left on the plant, just gonna ride it out and see what happens.

hey Bob, yeh im pretty sure its strawberry diesel, think i read it over at the farm theres a thread there with butyyrekka on it and they reference the straw d i think. yeh they turned out quiet well, kinda a grow in between grows, couple floros, underwatered and tossed outside, even though im on a hiatus i cant kill the urge not to pop a few And i also got his haze x c99 which ill do sometime i spose

Old 06-12-2011, 11:11 AM

nuggys
Old 06-12-2011, 12:47 PM

those look really nice you did a good job. i hope they taste is good as they look.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:15 AM

This is a really beautiful grow. Such a nice strain here. You did an excellent job on the grow, and thanks for sharing all of the pics. I spotted a pack of Williams Wonder x TH Haze in the box, and I stumbled on this looking for info.

Im really stoked to start these now. My plan is to grow them outdoors this summer grow season. Should get some really nice yeilds outdoors, and if the trichome profile resembles anything like yours here I will be a very happy man.
Im a sucker for sativas. Love it man.

Keep up the great work.
Grow aware my friend.