Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
the only thing you contribute to this forum is hatred and insults time you ether acted respectful or time you just fucken left you hateful useless waste of time.
lmao

i think most members would get on in real life, things get taken too seriously in text, if hempy was annoyed in real life then the members could just give him a big hit of bubble hash, that would turn that frown upside down
Old 09-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
So why did you come into Jesse post for elmer to add to the discussion of the post or to interact in a positive way no no elmer you came in to troll and also cause disruption because your a troll like your mate bitching is thank you for being as predictable and as stupid as bitching elmer.
my guess is hempy that he came in here because you amuse him

i understand you can hardly read or write gimpy so ill put this in caps so maybe you can see it ,,,,,,

ITS BITCHIN , NOT BITCHING , there is a difference

as i said in the other thread gimpy , you started it with me once again so stop trying to play mr.innocent

hempy its simple realy , dont respond or talk to me and i wont respond or talk to you

quote that idiot
Old 09-30-2011, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
champa these guys dont upset me mate the only ones there hurting are them selfs as they look like grade a assholes and the damage they do to peoples efforts like this and many others posts is really sad as it makes people not want to contribute as there is no pint when your efforts will just end up trashed by fools.
this comming from the guy who attacked me a few pages back when i wasnt even talking to him or about him , hell i wasnt talking about anyone in general , simply stating my opinion

seriously hempy are all the mirrors in your house broken ?

Old 09-30-2011, 07:05 PM

Hey, You guys crack me up. But anyway some great subject matter. I would buy some of these seeds if they were offered. I remember smoking the skunk back in the 80's it was so strong smelling that when you were sweating at work it smelled of the skunk.