Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS strains and grow diaries > 5. Strain Base

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 06:20 AM

Arrow Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Widow)

Ok I am officially in the race. #3 is up. #1 is cracking the top layer of the soil. Updates and pics coming soon. In the meantime...

Feel free to post your own favorite Monty Python clips.

M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantibaba
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Another Grail Widow grow in progess!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:40 PM

7 seeds soaked
4 seeds popped (labeled 1-4)
3 seeds scuffed* then popped (labeled 5-7)

*Pointed tip of seed was snipped to allow water to enter the shell,
seeds were then soaked for another 24 hours (bubbles = success)

1-4 same fast rate of growth
5 culled, never made it out of soil
6 mutated, slower growthrate
7 caught 1-4, extreme vigor

Leaves have silver gloss to them, and have an unusual streaking to them. Not sure what is causing this but it is limited and not on all plants. Noticed a smell that was quite pungent. Ignored the smell thinking it was me imagining things. It could best be described as a "slap in the face" kind of smell. It was not a funk, not sweet, not floral, not spicy, not anything I have smelled from a vegging plant. I smelled it again today and decided it must be the plants. Put my nose over each individual plant, and I zeroed in on the #3. It smells dead on like a skunk. I wouldn't believe it unless I smelled it myself. Impressively offensive smell. Plants are still working on their 3rd set of leaves. Pics soon to follow.

M.

Quote:
But to dispel incorrect information about MNS using different plants or better plants coming from more original seed is just false...It may be smart to remind most of you who do not know that since the beginning of plant work for MNS and other companies all mother and father plants were always controlled and put into production by myself as Nevil lives on the other side of the world and Howard does not do the plants.

Last edited by Morphote; 05-05-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:25 AM

Slap in the face smell at this age! Imagine when these baby's mature some.
Exciting thread and time here.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:47 AM

yeah Morphote,

I take a sit and I'll enjoy the show

.......I can't wait to pop mine........

good luck with yours test!!!
Old 05-10-2013, 06:42 PM

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. Absolutely insane growth rate. Plants are under blue T5s but are growing like they are under HPS, 16 oz cups should limit growth but that is not happening. Stems are thickening rapidly, leaving are reaching up and almost grabbing the florescent tubes. Light fixture has to be moved up daily. Plants are sucking the 16 oz cups dry in 2 days easy. Feed started at 2.5 ml PBP grow + 2.5 ml PBP bloom + 2 ml nitrozime PER LITRE, and is now already at 2.5-3 ml PBP grow + 3.5-4 ml PBP bloom + 2.5 ml nitrozime PER LITRE, all in a matter of days! Plants are now on their 6th set of leaves and need to be potted up. This is vigor and strength I have not seen from any seed line ever. The Grail is alive and kicking some serious ass. I will post pics today!

M.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Keeping an eye on this thread!

I'll be starting mine soon

Dreamtime 2013
Grail Widow Test
My First Scrog
Old 05-10-2013, 06:52 PM

Awesome bro! "grail" should be cracken to say the least I can't wait to see em bloom! Keep it green champ!
Old 05-10-2013, 07:15 PM

Arrow GW#3

Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, here she is:

Hope you all enjoy.

M.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2013, 08:58 PM

looking good, how old are they now? and how long till you flower?

good luck I'm hoping you get the holy grail of white widow's mostly so I can buy some.lol