Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 10:18 AM

Hey all, i'm fairly new to this forum but i have to say that hempy is the only one in this thread that's given me any useful info since being here.....the rest of you are nothing but trolls who haven't a clue about what this forum was set up for and only ruin every thread ye poke yer noses into (these days seems like every thread).....I really don't want to see hempy leave and would love to see all the rest of you trolls with yer fingers removed so ye can't type anymore......So hempy please stick around as i for 1 value your opinion.....the rest of ye FUCK OFF and stop ruining this once awesome site.

peace out...cw
Old 07-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic warrior View Post
Hey all, i'm fairly new to this forum but i have to say that hempy is the only one in this thread that's given me any useful info since being here.....the rest of you are nothing but trolls who haven't a clue about what this forum was set up for and only ruin every thread ye poke yer noses into (these days seems like every thread).....I really don't want to see hempy leave and would love to see all the rest of you trolls with yer fingers removed so ye can't type anymore......So hempy please stick around as i for 1 value your opinion.....the rest of ye FUCK OFF and stop ruining this once awesome site.

peace out...cw
not true Celtic warrior lol

Risks of posting??

as you say yourself CW your fairly new to this forum, but what you will find is this shit has been going on for years, its noting new m8 and it will continue to carry on for years, hempy aint gonna change for no1 and i dont think any1 else is as well and i dont expect them to as well, hempy can be his own worst enemy at times, while im not saying its all hempys fault, he dont help things with his reply's is all im saying, as i say its not all hempys fault and im not blaming hempy for anything, its just the way he is, but your right CW its not nice to feel threatened or you feel your under attack from every1 and everywhere and for that i got sympathy for hempy as its seems the guy cant cope with it too well, seems to be really getting to him and tbh no1 should have to be having to deal with shit everytime they log in, so maybe its time you brought out the white flags hempy and just this once m8 say fuck it, im pretty sure if your opinion of others changed hempy so would their opinion of you, if some1 attacks you hempy you attack back, maybe try it the other way for a change m8, not saying get lubed right up lol, just saying maybe a different approach is in order m8, im pretty sure there is some that would want you to leave, but there is others also that would want you to stay, hempy if i got something to say to you m8 or something you said that i dont agree with, dont mean we have to be falling out over it because i disagreed with what you said, that shit happens every day m8 in real life and on here, if some1 disagrees with you it dont mean they think your talking shit, it just means they dont agree hempy that is all, try not to take thing to personal m8 is what people are trying to say to you.

ps, congrats CW for reaching senior member.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutella View Post
not true Celtic warrior lol

Risks of posting??

as you say yourself CW your fairly new to this forum, but what you will find is this shit has been going on for years, its noting new m8 and it will continue to carry on for years, hempy aint gonna change for no1 and i dont think any1 else is as well and i dont expect them to as well, hempy can be his own worst enemy at times, while im not saying its all hempys fault, he dont help things with his reply's is all im saying, as i say its not all hempys fault and im not blaming hempy for anything, its just the way he is, but your right CW its not nice to feel threatened or you feel your under attack from every1 and everywhere and for that i got sympathy for hempy as its seems the guy cant cope with it too well, seems to be really getting to him and tbh no1 should have to be having to deal with shit everytime they log in, so maybe its time you brought out the white flags hempy and just this once m8 say fuck it, im pretty sure if your opinion of others changed hempy so would their opinion of you, if some1 attacks you hempy you attack back, maybe try it the other way for a change m8, not saying get lubed right up lol, just saying maybe a different approach is in order m8, im pretty sure there is some that would want you to leave, but there is others also that would want you to stay, hempy if i got something to say to you m8 or something you said that i dont agree with, dont mean we have to be falling out over it because i disagreed with what you said, that shit happens every day m8 in real life and on here, if some1 disagrees with you it dont mean they think your talking shit, it just means they dont agree hempy that is all, try not to take thing to personal m8 is what people are trying to say to you.

ps, congrats CW for reaching senior member.
Just shows how good my memory is sorry about that .....but i came here to learn to master growing weed which is hard to do when i have to wade through 20 pages of shit to get 1 piece of useful info.......and all the masters that i want to learn from are leaving or not posting anymore because of all the drama....i for 1 like to have a lot of opinions put my way so i can then figure out what best works for me, but every opinion put out there is met with an onslaught of attacks instead of just giving another opinion and let the person who asked decide what's bullshit and what's not.

p.s thanks for the congrats nutella.

peace out...cw

Last edited by Celtic warrior; 07-08-2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: forgot sign off
Old 07-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Banned

G`day CW . Nut

@ Nut
thanks foir that jogged my memory as well !
Here I was thinkin I had been ignorin CW all this time lol .

@ CW
I am for the community and although I haven`t been round long this sort of crap has been around long before my arrival .
I would not and cannot tell anyone to leave. But I will put them in their place if they question my character or integrity . As JessE and Hempy have tried to do recently .

Anyway have a great weekend folks .
5Hz day 49

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 07-08-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G`day CW . Nut

@ Nut
thanks foir that jogged my memory as well !
Here I was thinkin I had been ignorin CW all this time lol .

@ CW
I am for the community and although I haven`t been round long this sort of crap has been around long before my arrival .
I would not and cannot tell anyone to leave. But I will put them in their place if they question my character or integrity . As JessE and Hempy have tried to do recently .

Anyway have a great weekend folks .
5Hz day 49

Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .
Hey Elmer, didn't mean to go off like that...i'm just so sick of all the fighting...not just here but been fighting with wife a lot lately plus i came downstairs this morning to find my 4 month old pup had shit and pissed everywhere....not to mention all the greedy money grabbing bullshit and world governments killing their own people just to stay in office long enough to fill their pockets.....just needed to vent a bit....had a smoke ....and now i feel a bit better.....but really though being with my plants and learning to do it better is supposed to be my zen time....i can't relax when i have to read a load of petty arguments during my zen time.

NICE bud Elmer Bud.....drool.

peace out...cw
Old 07-08-2011, 12:52 PM
coop

Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Page semi-protected
"Do not feed the trolls" and its abbreviation "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikimedia essay, see "What is a troll?".
The "trollface" sometimes used to indicate trolling.[1]

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory[citation needed], extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]
Old 07-08-2011, 02:04 PM

Hi hempy.
I just wanted to say I appreciate the great info and grow threads you've posted up here over the years and I'd be sorry to see you leave.

I don't really have any brilliant advice re. trolling I'm afraid- except perhaps to not take the internetz too seriously- we don't necessarily lose an argument by not having the last word. If we've spoken the truth then truth will often out in the end anyway.
One tactic for dealing with trolls is just to laugh at their bait .

Hope to see you carry on posting.

fg
Old 07-08-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkadonk View Post
Hempy, I notice in that other thread you mentioned. You are calling people names, along with other disrespect (sure they're doing it too) going back and forth. You can point at someone else, and say it's their fault, he started it, etc. But really, it's your fault too.

If, as you say you really are tired of it. Just stop.

Move forward with positivity.
I think this is a legitimate sentiment! I know I was left with my head shaking from visiting that thread hempy sent me to. It seems like ALL INVOLVED are out of ganja and acting childish! And NO-ONE seems like the aggressor! It's like mutual nonsense echoing in a cavern!

In that particular thread i found NO-ONE innocent. But as I said in 2000, PLEASE do not use condescension and innuendo because a person doesn't post pix. In some parts of the US, a patient is considered a criminal, and a criminal who makes life easier for the prosecutor is a foolish person.

And lastly, I know it was the other thread, BUT.....

New York City is compromised of 5 boroughs.. So why EXACTLY is it impossible to grow a Neville's to harvest? And why the limitation of FULLY outdoors. Other people are allowed to start indoors.. I just found that statement and the pictures comment to be very ignorant and something I personally have been battling since the Truth Squad at OG!
But now they won't pay it no mind

'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order

But it's all just an echo of what they've been told

America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster

Old 07-08-2011, 03:18 PM
bigherb

Quote:
grow up Hempy , your the biggest troll in this site and in all the sites you have been banned from and im sure the ones your not banned in you either had to make a new name or you are about to be banned

in all honesty Hempy i am not going out of my way to call you down or as you say being a troll , IMO im just being honest about how you are

you make this thread crying about trolls when you realy REALY need to take a look in the miror

do a search on yourself Hempy , read all your posts , the site started or restarted in 2007 and you have been fighting the same way then as you do now , it is NOT the other members that need a reality check it is YOU Hempy

you need help Hempy , maybe anger management
This is exactly the way i feel,He's been arguing since i came on the net

Do a search on this guy ,dalihempy at IC he faught with SAMS about the whole MNS haze origin ,its the odest est haze line LMAO. Than Nevil comes online briefly an admitts that his haze stock comes from SAMS with no hesistation an some great details my inquisitive annoying haze lovin asss brought fourth .

It Bugs me everytime i think about my start of our arguing i go back to the origins of haze thread here started by JESSE ,Type 1luvbigherb for all my post .You will See i had given respect n thanks in open post ,i asked questions specifically to hempy more than once an was ignored several times ,
Since my first week posting my intention was Clear an spoke out loud .After i got more interested in truths bamn it all start on page 22 with his reality check BS .Where i still stated much respect till it took a left turn

This guy ragged on for years about knowing where in the US the mns haze came from an who,an argued with SAMS about it ?????? If you know shanti that well ASK bout me!!! Ask about me

There are several members here who seen my haze
Old 07-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Banned

G`day Hempy
This might be relevant to you ?

http://blog.handcraft.com/2010/08/ba...de-in-firebug/
Thanks for sharin

Elmer Bud .

Last edited by Elmer Bud; 07-08-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Closed Thread