Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 4. Talk to Shantibaba and MrNice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2019, 09:15 AM

Default No replys to emails about auctions won I've been trying to pay..

..didn't know where else to turn, I have been trying to pay for multiple auctions with Western Union, multiple emails sent and no reply, DM's sent on IG.. Is he on vacation? I'm not in a hurry I just don't want to miss out on the auctions I won..
Old 07-23-2019, 11:14 PM

I thought someone better reply to your post.

Not sure what's up at the moment, there has been a few complaints about slow service recently, I made an order a couple of months ago and they sorted it all within a few days, order arrived in 10 days.

A few of the complaints date back to orders 6 months ago, as far as I'm aware there is only a couple of people working on the auctions/orders, I've read someone saying 1 of them is sick, on vacation or passed away.

I would of thought they would put a message up on the auction site explaining any issues, it's also odd how few auctions have been going up recently, I myself have tried to contact MNS via email and PM, trying to get some auctions put up for me with no luck.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:35 AM

I reckon simone was stealing and that's why she "left".
Old 07-24-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthebulldog View Post
I reckon simone was stealing and that's why she "left".
Lol. Got any info to back that up?
I had communication with Simone after J “took over” and didn’t get the impression she was kicked out- she certainly wouldn’t have returned my PM if that was the case.
I swear, the gossip on this site is worse than hanging around a pack of 12yo girls.

The auction service appears to have dropped off dramatically... for sure...Sure wish Shanti would address this here as there are many upset customers and a few of us who have been waiting for the storm to settle before purchasing more seeds. Only a half dozen packs needed for me to have the complete collection

Stay Hazed,
Jake
Old 07-24-2019, 07:33 PM

i`m in the same boat.. waiting for my seeds..2months now. i have patience... but i need those beans want to pop some LaNina
Old 07-24-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowingupjake View Post
Lol. Got any info to back that up?
I had communication with Simone after J “took over” and didn’t get the impression she was kicked out- she certainly wouldn’t have returned my PM if that was the case.
I swear, the gossip on this site is worse than hanging around a pack of 12yo girls.

The auction service appears to have dropped off dramatically... for sure...Sure wish Shanti would address this here as there are many upset customers and a few of us who have been waiting for the storm to settle before purchasing more seeds. Only a half dozen packs needed for me to have the complete collection

Fuck it's funny two people can take the same statement... I laughed my fucking ass off when I read that...
Don't be too serious dude, its a bloody joke. Otherwise, whos being the 12 year old winey bitch, lol
No need to be boasting you have all the seeds, not the place, you talking to folks who have none or feel they been ripped off..

Last edited by Growstone; 07-24-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
i`m in the same boat.. waiting for my seeds..2months now. i have patience... but i need those beans want to pop some LaNina
I've got packets in freezer.. i'll give/swap you one if needed...this is bullshit what's happening, Not really Keen to fix up my auction wins at moment, work to hard to donate it to a millionaire

Last edited by Growstone; 07-24-2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2019, 10:31 PM

thanks, thats a kind offer Growstone! suits the MNS vibe.

ive got some extra NL5/Hz and critical haze widow that could be traded for it.

Not really in a rush anymore though. Didn`t want a empty room so i Allready sprouted some SSH, gonna look in that line if i can find something for me. And Hope they can handle the heat i have right now (33celsius) the LN can handle it.

i just hope they fix their problems, for everyone thats waiting on seeds or waiting to even pay for them.
Old 07-24-2019, 10:51 PM

Too easy man. Give them time to sort out whatever's going on in the background, if nothing happens, give me a pm... I'm holding the faith it'll be all back on track soon...
Old 07-25-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growstone View Post
Fuck it's funny two people can take the same statement... I laughed my fucking ass off when I read that...
Don't be too serious dude, its a bloody joke. Otherwise, whos being the 12 year old winey bitch, lol
No need to be boasting you have all the seeds, not the place, you talking to folks who have none or feel they been ripped off..
Uhm, ok man... thanks for the... um, thoughts.

Stay Hazed,
Jake