Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 03:36 PM

it sucks that anyone is punished for enjoying nature's gifts,
it must suck worse when you are legal and you think this sort of shit is behind you. my thoughts are with Tony and family.
hopefully it turns out ok.

all the best,
Riz.

p.s. Chana awesome tune, mr Brown was allways a favourite of mine in my youth, not listened to it for ages, thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:14 PM

love to the man and his situation.
Remember there's one thing the 'most I' can't give but the 'I and I' can, and that is love.....!
Hope you all take sense from that....
Bless
BL
Old 03-15-2012, 07:23 PM
BucketBong

Unhappy This is totally wrong

GDay Moosey . Just like to add my support for Tony and his family and say what a joke it is in a so called free society that a man cannot produce his own medicine. A medicine that is used by many patients . Just a few questions Moosey my amigo . Am I correct in thinking that New South Wales is the only state in Australia that has these stupid annual chopper raids ( annual holidays on the north coast for the cops ) ? Are you blokes going to try and use the media to publicise Tony's case , Moosey? Considering the fair treatment Tony got on that Channel Ten current affairs show perhaps someone should ring them with the news. Mike balderstone should try and get Tonys case discussed on the local ABC radio.
Having been pinched myself I know its pretty hard to stay positive but as you said Moosey this might be the start of a change. Theres no doubt at all in my mind that Tony is the best man to fight these insane laws due to his aboriginality and his rep as a leader - healer.

Why cant we grow our own medicine- recreational cannabis in the privacy of our own homes ? Is the grip of the corporatists , social engineers , repressed religious types that strong that its seemingly ok for drugs like alcohol and tobacco to do so much harm to society ( while lining their corporate producers pockets with massive profits) while they try and discourage , nay destroy anyone who has anything to do with the one drug they cant control production and supply of ie Cannabis .
Cheers Moosey and please pass on my best wishes to Tonys family .
Old 03-15-2012, 09:14 PM
The Green Man

Could be a real test case for Australia's 'evolving' MMJ policy. I have no doubt Tony will win but as always its the cost (personal and financial) that will ultimately decide what happens next.
NZ Community Radio theflea.co.nz will be dedicating its reggae show on Sunday 12-2pm (NZ time) to Tony.
Keep it green,
TGM.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:32 PM

Tony and family , I hope this is all sorted for you asap.

I hope Tonys CLEVERMAN strain has not been totally lost/destroyed and he has backup seeds/clones to enable him to continue on with his valuable work , clinical trials, etc.

I live in the same australian state as Tony.

The mother of my 3 children was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago with stage 1 breast cancer. I was previously aware of MULLAWAY trials so I sent an enquiry to MULLAWAY re whether or not she could possibly benefit from participating in their trials. To date I have not received a response to my enquiry ,and now, due to Tonys present unfortunate situation ,I am thinking that any trial participation is now not possible at all.

Last edited by ladera; 03-16-2012 at 03:56 AM. Reason: ...
Old 03-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Banned

That's a real bummer.

From what I was told by a reliable source was that he had permission from the federal government but possibly not the state.

Given the political situation in Australia it is highly likely that it was state police acting on state laws.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:18 AM

Last edited by Smokin Moose; 05-14-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:22 AM

Last edited by Smokin Moose; 05-14-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:13 AM

Yer Tony problem is that he has a high profile, that will automatically paints a target on your back. But if he can garner some media support out of it, It might just prove to be a huge tactical error on the part of the police...

So the best of luck Tony, I hope things go well for you...
Old 03-16-2012, 10:17 AM

Last edited by Smokin Moose; 05-14-2012 at 06:54 AM.