Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 02:33 PM

I dont eat mammals.

Here ya go diddley, practice and see if you can wipe out mankind. When I get frustrated it sometimes helps.
Pandemic 2 : Max Games
Old 08-12-2011, 03:05 PM

The Fight Against Factory Farms Ramps Up
Old 08-12-2011, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
I dont eat mammals]
I wasn't just talking about mammals dude. Chickens are the most abused species on the planet.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:24 PM

Default re

WARNING: This video is graphic and painful to watch. Please boycott China through responsible consumerism.

Animals in China - Chinese Activists - YouTube
Old 08-15-2011, 01:52 AM

Chickens are dumb. Sorry but for me, the smarter then animal the better it needs to be treated.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:11 AM

Default re

It's not a matter of intelligence. It's a matter of ability to feel pain and the question of inflicting it to an unnecessary degree. A distinction should not be made based on intelligence. Actually intelligence has no bearing on the central nervous systems ability to register pain therefore is a moot point. However let's say it was a matter of intelligence, at what point does it become enough intelligence to justify better treatment? If one thinks further into this argument, if it's truly a matter of intelligence determining treatment, if a scientist can prove through experiments like learning to play video games, or learning commands, that a pig can display the intelligence equivalent of a 4 year old human but is still considered only fit for food, then logic has it that a human child, up until it surpasses the intelligence of the age of four, is only fit for being treated like a pig. Further more, what about mentally handicapped individuals? Should they be treated with less caring than normal human beings, after all they aren't as intelligent? Food for thought.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:15 AM

another way to look at it is if a pig is smarter than a dog then why don't you eat your dog and let the pig sleep at the foot of your bed? lol
Old 08-15-2011, 03:25 AM

Pigs are "technically" cleaner than dogs as well...
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"... FULL METAL JACKET
Old 08-15-2011, 04:06 AM

fuck this thread and how it made me sick.........the op should be ashamed of themselves for posting this bullshit here........whats the fucking point? If you even think for a second that anyone over 18 is not aware of these kinds of actions then you are a fucking retard............Ohhhhhhh I gotta let mns know they torture animals in china........yea ! good call rocket scientist.....So fuck you for posting this bullshit........fucking asshole just trying to make people feel bad and if you say otherwise you are a liar.......your intention was to make people feel bad cause you're unhappy with your own life....... F U C K Y O U
Old 08-15-2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
Chickens are dumb. Sorry but for me, the smarter then animal the better it needs to be treated.

You've got a fowl little belief system happening there m8. I'm surprised you can't see the moral equivalency of a bear in a cage suffering God only knows how much pain and a little cage stuffed full of chickens who can't stretch their wings, who's bones turn to chalk and have to be partly de-beaked to stop them cannibalising each other. You'd think that the chickens in the cage problem is one that would be so easy to solve too. People just spend an extra dollar or 2 and buy Free Range and the Cage system goes the way of the dinosaur, but self interest is a strange and ugly beast at the best of times. Looks like we're gunna self interest out species to death if we keep this up.