Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 11:07 PM

Default Magic Mushrooms are legal to grow in the UK

.................................................. ...............

...I recently got caught living 'in a Netherlands head shop' in ***fordshire...

...I had 4x600watts HPS....

...2hydroNFTs...

...all other high power flos and cuttings and everything...

...and I got grassed...

...but thats not the really interesting part (I am not getting done for supply just cultivation; and plenty of it, equipment all over the house)...

I was in the very active (VERY ACTIVE) pursuit of growing various fungi - some of the var. psilocybe...actually cultivating the different varieties but just not drying or processing mushrooms. They didnot catch me with any large quantities of psilocybe...just actively growing wierd varieties of other shit...

picture a small factory set up but for personal use

AND NOT A WORD WAS SAID BY THE POLICE

NADA

JUST 'Are those compounds in your fridge dangerous? Will my officers be at risk?'

Before they siezed the lot except some agar making and petri stuff.

They have said nothing.

BECAUSE WHAT I WAS DOING IS LEGAL IN THE UK

I am probably going to prison...
but not for cultivating class A and not for supply

and the amount of high quality cannabis and hashish and mushrooms with lights and all sorts...

I may actually serve 3-6mnths

even the probation officer shock my hand and said I was preaching to the converted and that I should just get community service

I will certainly be back up and running on the fungi side very soon... because I now know for 100% that I will not get prosecuted for it - if Im careful with the fresh produce.

I will be back up and growing ganja maybe soon in a tent with 1x600watts and some other little bits - BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN ASSURED BY SOME 'GOODFRIENDS' THAT IT IS ALSO PRACTICALLY LEGAL NOW - if only a one tent one light rig...

This is how I know that magic mushrooms are legal in The UK...(under very certain circumstances that I have described)...

Legal.............
Old 07-29-2011, 11:55 PM

I am not here trying to call you a liar but I am pretty sure that mushroom cultivation is illegal in the UK.I too live in that part of the world and have been busted more than once for cultivation of personal grows of cannabis.I will concur that some officers have entirely opposing views to others on the worthiness of arresting hobby gardeners,and indeed some senior policemen have told me personally that it doesn't interest them in the slightest if somone wants to grow 4-5 plants for persoanl consumption,but make no mistake about one tent one lamp set ups being 'virtually legal' because they are certainly not....

I would bet that the reason they didn't charge you for the mushroom cultivation is they dont know what they are..yet..did you say they had seized your mycology farms and equipment apart from some agar? Sorry to say if the mushrooms have been seized then I suspect they will be analysed and you will be charged for it when you answer bail for the grow charges.

best of luck man.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:05 AM

Growing magic mushrooms in the UK IS completely illegal. They are Class A. Up until 1994 fresh undried mushrooms were legal (I should know I bought a kilo over the internet), only dried were illlegal.
Head shops were doing a massive trade in fresh mushrooms and growkits soooooo the government made the lot class A. End of story. THEY ARE CLASS A!!!!!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:21 PM

Default not even a fine

yes friends... this sounds too good to be true..

100 court costs

150 com serve

very big legal bill

In Crown NOT Magistrates

I will say again...

picture house chock stuffed full of high grade cannabis (apparently my lawyer argued the numbers down, halved them basically...thats why he was expensive)...
4 x 600 watts
2 x nfthydros

but more importantly fucking loads of petri dishes and a small labs worth of mushgrow... nothing said...

NOTHING WAS EVER SAID

ie

grow them

eat them fresh

dont tell anyone what varieties you are growing, use alias names

dont go mad

dont store mushrooms but eat them straight away

dont get caught

I'll repeat that

NO FINE, 150hrs community service and 100 court costs (the court costs were even reduced from 500!)
for 2 counts possession and 2 counts cultivation... no charges for psilocybin...

So, does anyone wanna argue that magic mushrooms are illegal in the UK? So why is it that this is the outcome for me?

pps
they took away around 4 grow kits of say one foot by three,also maybe half dozen 'retail'size... they knew what they were...just not interested in the slightest...lifestyle and religion...

Last edited by Truth out; 08-19-2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: more input
Old 08-19-2011, 06:34 PM

Magic mushrooms are illeagle in the U.S, evan the spores and kits are illeagle here in california.But I baught a kit at a head shop in norcal.If I had gotten caught growing them , man would I be in trouble now.It sounds like the laws are more lax there.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Magic Mushrooms are legal to grow in the UK
I think it depends on the species.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth out View Post

yes friends... this sounds too good to be true..

100 court costs

150 com serve

very big legal bill

In Crown NOT Magistrates

I will say again...

picture house chock stuffed full of high grade cannabis (apparently my lawyer argued the numbers down, halved them basically...thats why he was expensive)...
4 x 600 watts
2 x nfthydros

but more importantly fucking loads of petri dishes and a small labs worth of mushgrow... nothing said...

NOTHING WAS EVER SAID

ie

grow them

eat them fresh

dont tell anyone what varieties you are growing, use alias names

dont go mad

dont store mushrooms but eat them straight away

dont get caught

I'll repeat that

NO FINE, 150hrs community service and 100 court costs (the court costs were even reduced from 500!)
for 2 counts possession and 2 counts cultivation... no charges for psilocybin...

So, does anyone wanna argue that magic mushrooms are illegal in the UK? So why is it that this is the outcome for me?

pps
they took away around 4 grow kits of say one foot by three,also maybe half dozen 'retail'size... they knew what they were...just not interested in the slightest...lifestyle and religion...
I agree, they are not illegal to grow in the privacy of your home. Any chance you could invite me round for a cup of shroom tea?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:52 PM

Lightbulb Harm Reduction - Growing From Kit Safer Than Picking Wild

Why Did'nt The Magistrates , After Accepting I Was Growing For Therapeutic, And Not Recreational Use Still Fine Me And Confiscate All My Equiptment ? .
2004 It Was . 350.00 Fine ( Paid Back @ 5.00 A Week ).
The Laws On Mushrooms Are In Fact More Severe Than Those In Canada. I'm Familiar With Procare.nl Which Now Goes Under A Different Name . The Spores Are Not Illegal . Even Growing Them Is Legal.
But As Soon As You Process And Dry Them It Becomes Illegal.
Cannabis Is Class B ( But Refined Cannabis Oil Is Class A !! )
Saying That; If You're Young And Adventurous And Want To Make Some Extra Coin , Then Buy A Kit And Make Enough , Say 30 Grammes Of Mexican Cubensis And Make Chocolate Cherries , Each Containing One Gramme
In British Columbia We Had The Native Psylosybin . But The Mexican Ones Were More Intense . Kind Of Like Being Immersed In A Carlos Castenada Book.
Mushrooms Are Something That Are'nt Used Frequently. I Found The Most Popular Time People Take Mushrooms Is On Halloween
I Had No Problem Selling As Much As 60 " Cherry Chocrooms " , Making A Clear $550.00 Profit !
I Could Now Fly To Amsterdam And Aquire Some Mescaline And Peyote Plants, For Free ! . Don't Forget That A Few Years Ago A Polish Tourist , Under The Influence Of Mushrooms Was Struck , And Killed By A Tram In Amsterdam. As A Result Political Debate Was Raised On The Safety Of Head Shops , Whilst Also Dragging Cannabis Coffeeshops Into Question.
Btw; Processed Mushrooms Are Actually Class B Drugs In The U.K
Old 09-02-2011, 03:39 PM

Mmmmm shroooooms

These are treasure coast. Very nice waves of energy from them.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:17 PM

I'm surprised they didn't take your computer. Are you a younger guy truth out? Something tells me they were being civil with you.