Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 3. The daily news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 03:08 PM

Default A guy could go crazy worrying

igigigighglhigbvlh

Last edited by Cabron; 01-27-2011 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Banned

Still trying to polish your turd Cabron, your still a piece of shit for what you did to JF, gathering as much information as you can on him and passing it to Nevil, and here you are trying to polish it again or trying to justify what you did, you passed someone's personal information to Nevil knowing fine well what he was going to do with that information you piece of shit, makes you a snitch as well Cabron, and not just in my eye's, everyone else knows what you did as well, n1 you rat.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:35 PM

Just my 2 cents. my wife worked for a local company that actually GETS all this info FOR ppls like Bounty hunters and shit. CRAZY how they get their info, but it's all there and legal... just cost ya 49.95 or whatever. My point is, if someone, anyone wanted to get that info, then what's stopping them ? really no point in getting mad if you've left a footprints don't be mad that someone followed it?! I go by Dbud also agree (Nick & I live in Montana !) not any different on anyother site I use !
Old 01-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Banned

Fuck Off Snitch Cunt

You're A Rat

Ronin's thread was no different than the actions of a few of this forums members, nevil, #, cabron & ronin

Ronin in his drunken state had accidentally made a faux pas, he actually detailed the actions & modus operandi of his group of rats in a thread for all to see, suddenly these actions aren't acceptable nor condoned but that's exactly what these rats have done to JF.
JF may rub some people up the wrong way but the actions & comments of this group are well noted, not on a piece of paper like some sad lame fuck would do (hi Nevil )but just a mental note of the actions of some on this site is being made by the community

Cabron, you can try & wriggle all you like but the fact is you are now known as rat, that deadwood or whatever project you thought you had going along with your p1 parents lol bye bye, everything associated with you is touched by a rat, you're a turd & the way you have behaved here will follow you for a long time, you can trust that I am not JF & what I say applies to the lot of you rats.
There's no conspiracy, no hidden agents, it shows you all for the whackjobs that society knows you as in the real world, you're active on the internet, the playing fields for millions yet seem to believe that anybody that thinks that you behave like rats is either SamS or JF. Cabron, anybody could have found that info, the way you handled it said a lot about you, if JF had been foolish enough to leave a trail that still doesn't excuse you outing him or drawing attention to the fact , & you, meant to be a grown man running like a little school kid to nevil to share what you'd found

Nevil handled the situation like any junkie rat would handle it. Nevil has shown how he handled stressful situations in the past, he went to the police about Sam in the past, now if Nevil honestly believed that Sam was working for the police then why would Nevil grass Sam to the police? because Nevil is a junkie. Nevil will try & claim he never went to the police, he actually went to his "friend" that worked for the government, surely Nevil never thought the government would involve the police. Nevil is a known rat & that is why he like his rat group are internet entities only.

Shanti handles himself better online because he has the intention of traveling & meeting people. Nevil acts the way he does then invents stories of why he cant travel, the reason Nevil & people like # dont attend events & arent out there in the open is because of how they act behind a screen, they act like rats.

Nevil is apparently still fighting court cases & has been for years, he's lost all his freedom & everything he owned because he was a shining knight in this situation rather than a junkie that got the wrong impression, freaked out & grassed the whole scene. If Nevil were in hiding & had been fighting & denying the charges for years then it would be quite junkie-ish to sign up here, share tips & encourage canna growers & engage in slinging mud at the all powerful & connected SamS when apparently Nev is still fighting the charges? When given any thought it all adds up like a junkies life plan, a lot is missing

# A angry little internet personality from the UK that is known by nobody, & liked by even less.
# focuses on post count for the simple reason it's the only way he can value himself, # is the same weasel that tried to shout down dr rockster for commenting on a meeting with l33t, dr rockster actually socialized with l33t in person something I doubt # does with anybody in the community yet # is jumping up & down calling dr rockster a snitch, 2-3 weeks later & this is how # behaves, # actually believes it's fine to snitch people if you disagree with them

I have to question what sort of people put a junkie on a pedestal, what sort of people look for leadership from a junkie that burns his own face off when he's cooking up & openly admits it. I think the people that need somebody like this in there life are a desperate bunch, much like in the real world, you dont see businessmen socializing with junkies & you don't see people with morals looking up to, associating with or defending the actions of snitches
Old 01-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Banned

A lesson in safety, your a SNITCH, im pretty sure there is loads of personal information available about me and im sure there is personal information out there about you Cabron, but your the one who handed everything you found to Nevil the Snitch for him to post up on a WEED forum, and another thing. no matter how much I hate you for being a snitch piece of shit, if I did find out any personal information about you it would not be posted up for all to see, maybe that is where you and me differ Cabron, no matter how much I hated you, I would never jeopardize anyone's security like that on any WEED forum and post up or get someone else to ( Nevil ) in your case, your a snitch piece of shit you and Nevil, hope your proud of yourself Carbon as im sure if you got any kids also, they will be so proud of their snitch piece of shit dad also.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Banned

A lesson in safety, your a SNITCH, im pretty sure there is loads of personal information available about me and im sure there is personal information out there about you Cabron, but your the one who handed everything you found to Nevil the Snitch for him to post up on a WEED forum, and another thing. no matter how much I hate you for being a snitch piece of shit, if I did find out any personal information about you it would not be posted up for all to see, maybe that is where you and me differ Cabron, no matter how much I hated you, I would never jeopardize anyone's security like that on any WEED forum and post up or get someone else to ( Nevil ) in your case, your a snitch piece of shit you and Nevil, hope your proud of yourself Cabron as im sure if you got any kids also, they will be so proud of their snitch piece of shit dad also.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Banned

Hey snitch boy rat cunt

I told you before that I wasnt JF nor SamS, but if you insist on calling me JF then you may as well call me SamS, on the internet I could only be 1 of these 2 people, you're a snitch & you're still boasting & bragging about it

You claim you're not a snitch but also claim you taught JF a lesson, the lesson being where you outed everything you had found on him, like a snitch

You say there's no grey area, only black & white

Was Ronin wrong to suggest that members should snitch & share all the info they have on somebody they have deemed a troll? Yes or No, there's no grey area only black & white, should members snitch other members out because of a falling out on a forum? yes or no?

Because that is exactly what you did, you mocked the guy for having innocent photo's of his children, you knew he had a family & continued to put a fellow grower at risk, you honestly believe that people will forget the fact that you are a snitch just because you now want to stop other people being snitched on, you're a rat
Old 01-22-2011, 04:23 PM

Wow, so add 'multiple personality disorder' to your growing list of ailments...
You should pick 'Sybil' for your next screen name.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Banned

Cabron, a snitch trying to change the subject, you want to talk about my grammar? I'd like to talk about you being a snitch & I thought you'd started a thread on security not grammar ratboy

There's no grey area..Was Ronin wrong to suggest that members should snitch & share all the info they have on somebody they have deemed a troll? Yes or No, there's no grey area only black & white, should members snitch other members out because of a falling out on a forum? yes or no?

Because that is exactly what you did, you mocked the guy for having innocent photo's of his children, you knew he had a family & continued to put a fellow grower at risk, you honestly believe that people will forget the fact that you are a snitch just because you now want to stop other people being snitched on, you're a rat

Cabron, you keep wriggling for all to see, you snitch

Suburban, are you actually Cabron, #, Nevil or Ronin? Because using your logic you must either be 1 of those 4 members or suffer from 'multiple personality disorder'...So what's the case?

Personally, I'm annoyed that a fellow grower has had his personal information shared on a canna forum, the intent behind these actions is disgusting & shouldn't be accepted, that's why I am commenting, as a fellow canna grower I'm speaking out against this snitch behavior

Suburban, why are you stepping in again?
Old 01-22-2011, 04:56 PM

JF, why can't YOU step OUT? You literally are unable to...
BTW, I'm none of the above - next time you try a thing called 'logic' don't be so reductive. Since you obviously won't leave, whatever the risk, I am jumping in merely to annoy you, because I don't like you. Childish? Probably. Fun? Absofuckinglutely.

adios, 'fellow canna grower who's NOT JF'.