Mr. Nice Forums  
Home History Strains Media Web Community Medical Marijuana Contact us Auctions

Go Back   MNS Forums > MNS Forums > 2. Introducing yourself...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2012, 12:49 AM

Smile Its time to call in the polite!

Hello,
I'm very happy and a little bit proud to be a part of MNS forums. SB is like a hero to me, and I don't care what anyone says -thinks of that.
It's his site, his company, his name. I am a guest here, and as a guest I will be polite to all members because I would like to think that the global canna growing network is a brotherhood of compassion and honour. (Thats how we spell it here, BTW).

If I am unfortunate enough to attract negative comments, I will do what I do anywhere on the internet;

Delete the message before I can finish reading it!

You can tell half way thru the first line of text wether someone has good intensions or not.

It's like this;
If you saw a pile of dog shit on the opposite side of the street, do you cross the road so you can go step right into it?

Thats the internet, folks. A minefield of potentially day spoiling rudeness and general BAD VIBES.
And its all completely avoidable.
e.g,
Someone puts a comment on the bottom of this thread, if I detect (by the first 5 words, that it is not encouraging) I delete it before I can read anymore of it.
Then I block that sender, who needs him. Im a logical positivist, and I smoke weed to get enhance logical positivism.

I am not recruiting friends or enemies....
It takes a little self-discipline, but really, how much do you like to spend all day scraping dog shit off your shoes.

Seems like that it what a lot of people are here doing.

Anyway enough from me, I'm only a "junior". I look to you senior's for guidance, and I want to see dignified behaviour (fuck off spellcheck, Im a bloody aussie, alright!) and mutual respect in your interactions. Just cos maybe your "an outlaw" or never had kids, or whatever your excuse is to be a complete Knob, it doesn't impress anyone. And soon you might not even have this site to use as your dumping ground for your personal problems.
Go argue with judges, policemen, politicians and the like instead....

PEACE- (Im not just saying that- I really want it!)

ps. I have been on this site only a few months, my name is Michael, I live in australia, I have 1 profile on 1 weed forum-this one..., I'm only here so I can look at weed, and to stay in contact with grower friends that live on other continents (i.e, people I already know in the real world).

I refuse to be drawn on any of these bitch fights between the alpha-male senior's on this site, Just try me.....

Annoy me all you like, I will never reply, ever...

Please feel free to use this post to propel your paranoid delusions, fuel your self-hatred and hatred of others...or to misconstrue for your own disfunctional amusement.

Last edited by crikey; 04-22-2012 at 01:48 AM. Reason: amendment
Old 04-22-2012, 04:35 AM

Hello to all, it is really necessary to open a new discussion to speak about respects, about politeness. It is called the EDUCATION. You like discussing in the space this site, are we still has the school? No! Are we in consultation at the psychologists? No! Speak about plants, learn me on the cannabis. Thank you.
Old 04-22-2012, 08:51 AM

Default Blimey

Edit:- Wrong thread.

Last edited by EggyBread; 04-23-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:09 AM

Confrontation is always the first step for any resolution. It is a requirement, not an option. We have wars so we can make peace.
"Norm Franz"
Quote:
Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
"?"
Quote:
Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Quote:
Hence it comes about that all armed Prophets have been victorious, and all unarmed Prophets have been destroyed.
Niccolo Machiavelli
Old 04-22-2012, 02:18 PM
anonymouse

I thought we had wars so we could conquer countries and take all their resources and $$$ , didn't know peace was also a by-product of that, seems a strange way at getting peaceful to me

Hope this thread works out, will you take this as positivism or negativism ?
Old 04-22-2012, 07:05 PM

Crossing the road just to walk into dog shit simply isn't what the internet is if you are comparing it to trolls or people saying stuff that you don't like.

The internet is more like a colosseum where people get to see what you can do and a forum is more like a parliament were they would debate on what you have to say.

If anything the internet is simply like politics and the vaste amount of comments swirling around are simply people's opinion. It is in fact simply a matter of opinion what people have to say. Some opinions might be backed by facts but as far as credibility goes, only with enough time and research will you be able to point your finger and credit or discredit what someone tries to prove.

If i said something you didn't like, and you deleted my post just like you stated above, then where would you draw the line between right and wrong? And even if you didn't care, wouldn't you care more about knowing the truth? Sometimes a little advice goes a long way, even if you feel like covering your eyes/ears, correction and being on the right track doesn't necessarily mean you need to hate others but rather agree on the positives and argue the negatives. Being naive doesn't really make a good impression in the real world, why not use the internet to sort yourself out so you don't make the same mistakes in real life then where it matters more.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:04 PM

Smile

Welcome "Crikey" and yes I must say we are a happy little bunch here at Mr Nasty Forum. To be fair most here are helpful and polite, much of the information is second to none and I must compliment many of the growers and breeders here for their ingenuity and innovation. I really do feel in awe of many of you and aspire to reach your levels of horticulture.
BUT, I had no idea I was walking into a slanging match when I joined this forum. It seems many of you have been growing your ego's better than your weed. "Ego is not a dirty word" but it does make you seem weird to other people.
I am also an Aussie and down here we have a saying, "Let sleeping dogs lie", it seems some of you may not have heard this
What is it about the internet that makes normally sane and reasonable people think they are ten feet tall and bulletproof as they go on a rampage criticising, baiting, belittling and squaring up for previous wrongdoings (imagined or otherwise)
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." DL
"Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent." DL
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." DL
Peace buz.
PS I have nothing against robust debate but spite ruins my appetite

Last edited by mullyguts; 04-22-2012 at 11:09 PM. Reason: brainsnap
Old 04-23-2012, 01:35 AM

I think they left
Old 04-23-2012, 02:52 AM

Its really simple you treat people how you yourself would like to be treated in life and you will find it being given back by most and the reality is some in this site have in short abused the freedom they were given.

How do you expect people to react when there being trolled or bullied ?.

A lot of you doing the complaining seam to be the ones doing the trolling and bullying and what now because action was made to stop it you few are upset please thats just childish and no ones buying it any longer.

There is a saying SOME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY HAVE UNTIL THEY LOOSE IT.

Every member of this site that joined agreed to abide by the site rules and if people did follow the site rules there be no drama or would there be a need for moderation or for mods to act.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:02 AM
Brick Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by hempy View Post
Its really simple you treat people how you yourself would like to be treated in life...

If that is what you actually believe, Heinrich "Hempy" Himmler, than you must want to be treated like the stuff people scrape off their boots after a walk in a cow pasture because that is how you have treated people not only on this site but every site I have seen you on since the days of the original CannabisWorld.

You are the grow site version of a natural disaster. Everywhere you go you leave a wake of destruction, yet you are hypocritical enough to preach to others about how they should treat others with respect and kindness.